Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small signs that instantly turn you off with a chick

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking
It is one characteristic that I absolutely detest.

I appreciate that things come up, and occasionally you will have to cancel on someone, but 9 times out of 10 it's because they can't be bothered/ hae a better offer.

I'm quite a busy guy with work, I dont get a huge amount of time off, and one thing that I hate is setting aside time for someone, and then being cancelled on.

If It happens once with a girl I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but any more than that and shes gone.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No as$
Fat
lack of stamina fvcking - if she can't fvck a long time, few can
not versatile enough for hard fvcking - some women just like it easy and are sensitive which is understandable - usually the older women, that's why I like young for the RANGE, older women tend to get upset or whine or whimper when you start dogging them, just my limited experience with 90+ women in my lifetime
Would rather not have tats but will fvck those with many tats but it's rare
Blocky women, no t!ts, no as5 just no shape
Women who are too "elite" for me, or country club type if-you-ain't-rich-you-aint-sh!t type, the snobs basically - I don't even want to talk to them if they don't respect me, just I go or you go just keep away from me cause you're all about materialism and who's who, you're Fake and I don't want no part of the fakery. I'll fvck her if she binds to me, but I will not Want her if she doesn't stop being a snob. I don't like snobby women, you know girls who are perpetually trapped in high-school cliquish thinking even into their 40s and 50s. I'm lucky to have girls (in our circle) who are not like that, just cool girls who want the best boy toy, me. When you get into that circle of girlfriends, it's a paradise unfathomable. When/if I ever lose that chain of hot girls, I'll be at a loss, for sure. I like free girls, and not pint-up judgmental and Hypocritical girls. It's My job to be hypocritical in their midst. Girls who think logically like men are kinda a turn-off, but each day is a different day, and what I like changes with what's going on in my life. They're all beneath me though and I can live without All of them.

Bigneil's "girls who watch too much TV" that too, girls too worried about entertainment iphones etc ~ turn-off, but I'll fvck em.

Xenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) doesn't exercise: I hate laziness

2) doesn't cook: not necessarily for me, but for herself. more laziness than anything. Gotta keep your body healthy for long-term wellness.

3a) always on her damn iphone/android: nothing is more annoying than being out with someone, male or female, and they have their phone in their lap/hands all the time.

3b) has a twitter account: AW at the max

4) has no sympathy for lesser creatures: For example, I was with a girl at a wildlife refuge, cause that's what I like to do. She kept wanting to hit the birds that had broken wings and couldn't fly away. My brain was telling me that this type of girl is messed up, and is a huge red flag in my book.

5) watches too much tv.

6) uses drugs of any kind.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)She implicetly means that I have to put much work with unsure outcome and that outcome which is unsure to me has been easily available to others.
This is extended to anything she can provide,make it sex,attention or caring behaviour.

2)Has past boyfriends who were the types who really can own a girl, banging her harder than what I could or providing something which I cannot provide, its not insecurity but simply evaluating the risks of aheadache and being cheated.

3)any hint of bossy or feminist behaviour.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*slaps forehead* How could I forget no ass?

I don't know if it's an automatic deal breaker...if she had a killer face I could probably make due, but when I check out girls in the street, if they don't have a nice, fat booty, they might as well be a 45 year old man in leggings. I feel no attraction to them. I never used to be that way, but the more successful you are, the choosier you can be. Why settle for a flat ass when you can hold out for a fat ass?

Justin Chaschowy said:
You sound like a douche. :down:
Thanks for the compliment.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masculine - wants to dominate the conversation, bossy, wants to debate, thinks she always knows the best, a feminist. This is by far THE WORST

Cold or distant personality

Slutty in an attention-seeking way

Disrespectful or catty towards her friends or family

Annoying voice

Short chicks (unless they're super-cute)

Ripped (I should never have to see a woman's rock-hard 8 pack, nasty)

Involved in roller-doll derby. What the fuck is that crap all about, anyways? Seems manly...

Actually, any overly-athletic chick. If I wanted to bang some hardcore protein-pounding softball player, I'd become a lesbo.

That leathery, freckly, sun-damaged skin women get on their chest.

Old-lady breath. Funny story - I met this bangin' hot mid 30s south american chick in one of my classes. Perfect petite body, great face (albeit showing her age a bit). Anyways, she comes up to talk to me and she has this rotten old-lady breath. Not the worst breath I've ever smelled, but just reminded me of my grandma when she forgot to brush her teeth. It killed the attraction for me :(

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad breath is one, but it has to be chronically bad. Everyone has a bit of bad breath time to time, especially right after meals, but if it's constant and can be detected at further than point blank range then it's a deal breaker.

Smoking as well, it's not just bad breath but bad taste as well. I can't kiss a chick who smokes, it's revolting.

MisterD said:
*slaps forehead* How could I forget no ass?

I don't know if it's an automatic deal breaker...if she had a killer face I could probably make due, but when I check out girls in the street, if they don't have a nice, fat booty, they might as well be a 45 year old man in leggings. I feel no attraction to them. I never used to be that way, but the more successful you are, the choosier you can be. Why settle for a flat ass when you can hold out for a fat ass?
I know, I almost once let it slide with one chick who had a flat ass but everything else about her was beautiful, it was just that once you saw her from any angle but the front you'd notice the total lack of ass behind those hips. However she turned out to be rather boring, a bit snobby, and had a bunch of stupid tattoos that I didn't see earlier on as I met her in the wintertime and they were all covered up. They were those stupid "literary quote" tattoos as well, which is another red flag of mine.

I'd rather (and have) take a chick who's a bit chubby but has nice tits and ass over a slender chick with no ass (like the one above). I never got to bang that other one but I imagine it'd not be that pleasant with no cushioning over those hip bones.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Xenon said:
3a) always on her damn iphone/android: nothing is more annoying than being out with someone, male or female, and they have their phone in their lap/hands all the time.
What this guy said. Not necessarily a turn off but fvck its annoying.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention *****s
Face book *****s
Chicks who takes pics of them selves and post it on FB

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she rules out at any point in the future the possability of a threesome

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that don't offer to pay their half of the tab are a huge turn-off. We're told over and over again that we live in times of equality, but a lot of girls think they're entitled to free drinks and a meal just because they have a pair of tits.

I actually don't mind paying sometimes, but at least make a token offer!

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Nice one. :rockon:

I see these lists, and all the girls I dated had almost all of the negative criteria - in one. You could take the worst species in the universe - ie, Demons - and I probably got involved with them. I sometimes wonder why I haven't gone insane yet. For realz.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Three others I thought of:

Feminist: GTFO. Though most feminists IMO are closet lesbos anyway.

Liberal/ hippy/ occupy chick = totally clueless/drugged out of reality or have their own agenda.

An over the top flirt. The type who 'innocently' flirts with everyone.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:

Oh hell no. I ever hear that 'slip' or I've 'experimented' with two guys or other women. I'm smiling and nodding. Then walking away. Period. I have no interest in any threesome.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any b1tch who constantly checks her smartphone. All I need to know that she aint sh1t...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:

Liberal/ hippy/ occupy chick = totally clueless/drugged out of reality or have their own agenda.
But a couple in that bunch can go all night long fvckin, Naughty. Depends on the drug. If meth, watch out! If she's into speed metal + meth, man, I mean, it's like, that sh!t started in Nazi Germany to make their soldiers super fighters, so in my experience, that explains the magnified sex you MAY experience with one of those drugged out "banshee" chicks we'd normally avoid.

I was with one all last Summer. THE best going down the rabbit hole sex I've ever had.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
Any b1tch who constantly checks her smartphone. All I need to know that she aint sh1t...
Haha I'm sorry to say it, but your pool just got A LOT smaller...