Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small signs that instantly turn you off with a chick

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
What are some small or subtle signs that would instantly turn you off to a chick no matter how hot she might be even if she 'seems' nice and can hold a conversation?

Two things that immediately turn me off are 1) too many tattoo's or tattoo's that are too large. If the chick has one it's fine as long as it's not huge. Two small ones are fine too. Three is a wrap for me. (Some may disagree but to me it's an obvious sign of poor impulse control and a hoe.)

2) Mentioning her ex and how 'bad' or 'crazy' he was.

As 'dumb' as this may sound I met one chick a while ago who was pretty hot in my part time job, nice body, pretty, spoke well and got her number. She found me on Facebook so I added her. I checked her page out quick and noticed a LOT of "ghetto" slang posted by her and pictures of her with her "ex". Not for nothing I didn't care about the her having an ex at all. Let's face it all chicks do but the dude looked like a greasy piece of trash. Tatt'd up, dirty looking like a punk. Instant DO NOT WANT of said chick and never bothered calling her.

Any signs or things that turn you off towards a chick you may have thought was hot and a cool person at first?

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many guy friends or more guy friends then female friends...IDK if its because i'm just that insecure but i don't like that and i find it very sus. Am i the only one?

Justin Chaschowy

Reaction score
youngmack said:
Too many guy friends or more guy friends then female friends...IDK if its because i'm just that insecure but i don't like that and i find it very sus. Am i the only one?
I'm sure you're not the only one but it does for sure stem from insecurity. Women aren't that great to be friends with. They're boring, petty, gossiping, and most lack any real hobbies besides materialism (doesn't include stuff they to do impress men). So I can't blame a woman who doesn't have many female friends, infact it could be a positive if she's not the "troupes bicycle" of course :crackup:

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
burps a lot - all i think is, what a pig.

is political - dont care about your idiology but dont be so serious about it

gets offended by off color humor - acts high brow when it comes to vulgor or crude humor

is overly messy - see my first point above

only cares about hearing herself talk - wow, i cant stand that, my sister does that, she'll ask you a question and as you're answering she's already talking about something else. GOD thats annoying!!

man, i can keep going but ill leave it at that..:D

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Overly or obviously religious

2) lots of guy friends , (Aggree) they often are oblivious that these (friends) are always after something

3)bad breath , it this end smells bad , imagine the other side

4) to much or bad makeup
and much much more

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) too many tattoo's or tattoo's that are too large. If the chick has one it's fine as long as it's not huge. Two small ones are fine too. Three is a wrap for me. (Some may disagree but to me it's an obvious sign of poor impulse control and a hoe.)
One man’s red flag is another man’s green light.

For me, personally, I loathe religious chicks. Chicks in love with some dead alpha male dude from 2,000 years ago who may have never even existed. WWJD... WTFC.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. keeps mentioning her ex, keeps in contact with ex
2. called off dates / meet-ups
3. makes contact -only- whenever she wants or when she needs something
4. drug / weed user)
5. if she has a very bad history of gossiping
6. doesn't invest in the 'relationship' -- 'flirtationship' -- 'friends with benefits' (she doesn't even have any means to get/earn her own money)
7. if she has too many guy friends
8. if she history of being a too much of a ***** to other guys (i've been with one...hehe)
9. making religion as an excuse to do her **** (too much of a hypocrite)
10. bad breath / doesn't take a bath regularly
11. keeps on having her parent's approval in everything she does
12. using too much makeup
13. if she doesn't show that much interest in you (i just move on to the next)
14. she would always want to do and keep things her way (not yours, not even a part of your decision matters as long as she can take a hold of you)
15 lives in a slum / depressed area

maybe that's all for the meantime...

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
1) has cheated in the past and justifies it
2) wont shut the f cuck up about exs/bad boys who treated her bad
3) smokes (this stinks)
4) controlling

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Good posts! I definitely agree with the drug/weed use. I met a chick I've been talking to that mentions weed use a lot. Completely turned me off as far as wanting to pursue anything with her.

There are some signs where I won't even waste my time trying to get laid with a chick let alone a relationship. That's one of them. Many listed in this thread too..

Also chicks who play the 'victim' role or are the types in need of 'saving'. I listen and pay attention to what chicks say, smile, nod, ignore their nonsense. As soon as the red flags start popping up, I'm done with going anywhere with them. Period. I've got no time for losers even if they're attractive.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-excessive drinking/partying
-drug use of any kind
-bad at replying to texts or calls
-too many guy friends

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all points above except Justin Chaschowy. Justin, he's listing his turn offs, everyone's different. If you disagree, list yours otherwise GTFO

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm justin looks other people also dont like the girls with too many guy friends, maybe it actually isnt insecurity.

BISEXUAL chicks... Correct me if i am wrong but arent bisexual chicks wh0res? I read that somewhere.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Good posts! I definitely agree with the drug/weed use. I met a chick I've been talking to that mentions weed use a lot. Completely turned me off as far as wanting to pursue anything with her.

There are some signs where I won't even waste my time trying to get laid with a chick let alone a relationship. That's one of them. Many listed in this thread too..

Also chicks who play the 'victim' role or are the types in need of 'saving'. I listen and pay attention to what chicks say, smile, nod, ignore their nonsense. As soon as the red flags start popping up, I'm done with going anywhere with them. Period. I've got no time for losers even if they're attractive.
This. People who do excessive drugs and/or are alcoholics are typically dysfunctional. It's interesting that a lot of these things are connected to the SAME PERSON. For instance, daddy issues --- low self-esteem --- drug use --- promiscuity --- bad boys / bullies / troublemakers --- drama --- misery --- chaotic lifestyle --- victim playing. For men and women. Troubled people ALL have the same history, mindset, associations, and lifestyles. This applies to celebrities, as well. Think, Eminem, Tupac, Axl Rose, etc. It's their entire... well, everything.

A lot of stuff we complain about isn't in all these thousands of women - its a specific type of minority that has ALL of the issues in one toxic package. In other words, losers. Not, this one is a liar, that one is cheater, this one is an alcoholic, that one is a tease or manipulator, this one is mean, vulgar, and rude... No, this one is Satan on earth. We wouldn't hate them so much if this wasn't the case. These people are garbage. They typically associate with other toxic people, as well, which is where the branching out comes into play.

I can see this clearly looking back - because I was the same way for a long time. It was a huge chain-effect of people attracting, and associating with what they were. This guy would hang out with these people, that guy had his crowd, and we all connected together - because we were all crazy and dysfunctional. Misery, drama, chaos, etc ensued. Everyone was troubled. We all dated the same people, too. Because, we were all the same.

This is why troubled people associate with other troubled people no matter where they go. Not one person in all these groups is going to be quality. Guaranteed. That's why they ***** about not being able to find any good people, and claiming everyone is a jerk, user, player, liar, etc. It's all they know, because its all they associate with, because its WHAT THEY ARE. They can have hundreds of friends, and they're all still guaranteed to be losers. Losers have their loser friends, who have their loser friends, who have their loser friends... They all end up meeting and matching.

With that said, saving the damsel in distress is a horrible idea. Playing the victim, *****ing about losers / *******s, and complaining about no good men / people is a HUGE red flag. If they weren't so ****ing crazy and disturbed - they wouldn't be doing all these things, seeking after these people, being *****es themselves, or *****ing and being miserable all the time.

People don't play the victim as a result of what happened - its a result of who they are. IE, they're not miserable because they dated bad boys - they dated bad boys because they're crazy and dysfunctional. Thus, being the good guy doesn't accomplish ****, because the bad boy isn't the problem - its them. That's why they seek them out over and over. It's also why they ***** about them over and over.

Do NOT sympathize with this kind of person. You will find for yourself what the harsh reality is. They are garbage. If they were genuinely good, decent, kind, honest, etc people - they would have NO problems attracting "good people". They wouldn't be a myth. Nice girls / guys wouldn't finish last. Not everyone would be a ***** or *******. Instead, they ***** about losers to no end - because that's exactly what they are.

We only get thrown off and assume its all the bad boys fault, because of all their incessant *****ing towards them (ie, blaming them for everything). That's only their perspective, and claim. Reality is, these people have several issues, and seek out the drama / misery / *****ing / chaos. They love to ***** and be miserable - that's why they keep going to the source that fuels it, or otherwise causing trouble and drama and chaos wherever they go. It's also why they associate with like-minded people. Every ***** or ***** associates with other *****es and *****s. Always. Trouble attracts trouble. If EVERYONE in their lives is trouble - so are they.

Here's the proof, reality, and what you need to watch for: You'll find that it never ends with JUST them *****ing and playing the victim. That's because they're not a victim, and haven't "changed". They're ****ing crazy. That's why, in ADDITION to the "woe is me" schtick, they're also playing games, acting like ****s, teasing and manipulating men, using everyone, treating them like garbage, getting drunk and high, caring only about themselves, being stubborn and coniving, whoring themselves, attention whoring, blaming everyone for everything, and so forth.

This isn't all a result of dating bad boys. These people are toxic, and that's why they seek after bad boys, and other dysfunctional people. It's all connected to who they are. Most of them are bad girls themselves - and always were. Only they believe themselves to be nice, or the victim. Nobody else - in the history of forever - does. Nothing you see is new. Just because they ***** and complain - doesn't make them the victim. And it shows in who they are, which is what they attract.

Being a captain save a ho and sympathizing with them is futile. They didn't change into anything, which is why you can't change them back into anything. There's nothing to change them back into! This is why you never find the so-called nice person they claim to be, or that you try to dig for - it doesn't exist. What you see is what you get. They just blame everyone they specifically seek after, befriend, date, and associate with for everything. As well as everything they do wrong. That's the fault of their parents, bullies, jerks, bad boys, unloyal friends, etc. Nothing is ever their fault. They are the perma-victim in life. In reality, they're simply attracting what they are - and always were.

They aren't the victim, or the diamond in the rough getting caught up in all these bad people through no fault of their own, and "changing" as a result of them. That's just them being delusional, self-absorbed, and in denial. As well as you being naive and sympathetic.

The damsel in distress is nothing more than a crazy, dysfunctional, miserable person with issues - who attracts what she is, and complains about it. That's why they drive YOU up the wall. The problem is them. All these issues they've ALWAYS HAD are going to get dumped onto you - as they blame you for everything. Just like they blame the bad boys and *******s that they specifically seek after for everything. You will find out for yourself just how victimized these people aren't - and never were.

Even the ones who try "saving" troubled people are troubled themselves. They're not victims, either. That instant compatibility is there. They can relate to one another, and had similar experiences. That's why it flows so naturally - because they're both crazy. But of course, a troubled person doesn't want to be saved, and will keep seeking after the chaos. So yea, its pointless to try. Still, the savior is usually crazy.

Damnit, why did I have to be so crazy and dysfunctional in my younger days? I could write an encyclopedia on this ****. At least I know what to look for, and avoid. Eh, whatever.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
0) Fake boobs.
1) Too much ink - especially the stupid wings on the back.
2) Smoker.
3) Checks her phone too much.
4) Takes a call during dinner.
5) Burps (probably should be #1).
6) Says something only happened because she was drunk.
7) Admits she hasn't had a date in a long time
8) Says "You'll never call. Guys never do."
9) Is a waitress who is sleeping with someone at the restaurant who makes minimum wage.
10) Overly dyed hair (especially fake blondes who originally had black hair).
11) Women who eat junk food or say "I eat what I want, when I want".
12) Girls who watch too much TV.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very glad I got rid of a chick who had many of these qualities. On to a better one!