Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small signs that instantly turn you off with a chick

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
But a couple in that bunch can go all night long fvckin, Naughty. Depends on the drug. If meth, watch out! If she's into speed metal + meth, man, I mean, it's like, that sh!t started in Nazi Germany to make their soldiers super fighters, so in my experience, that explains the magnified sex you MAY experience with one of those drugged out "banshee" chicks we'd normally avoid.

I was with one all last Summer. THE best going down the rabbit hole sex I've ever had.
I don't need a drugged out banshee screwing the hazmat suit off the lil' Ninja man or I may wind up needing drugs for the possible STD's I'd be susceptible to. lmao

Another sign to look out for is any chick who tells you she's used online dating period. TRUST ME. Either hit and quit it..or better yet. Take off without a word. Seriously.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't take care of her hands and feet.

Sloppy housekeeping.

Talks too much.

Nothing to say.

Doesn't cook.
Dealbreaker.

Very short hair (Tells me she has turned her back on femininity).

Interrupts me when I'm talking.
I hate this with a passion. Many women do this because that's how they talk with each other. Men take turns as befits respect. Women just cackle on top of each other and it doesn't seem to bother them in the least. Most women need to be trained to stop interrupting.

Fat.
Says a lot about her.

Poor hygiene.

Winks at me.
I really hate that for some reason. They think they are turning me on but it actually turns me off big-time. I think I see it as aggressive, masculine and therefore pretentious.

Physically clumsy (see "fat").

Uses the word, "eclectic".
Indicates an artsy nut (tongue a little in cheek with this one, but only a little).

Generally stupid.
Most are anyway, but some are stupid beyond belief.

Excessively intellectual.
Masculine and usually feminist.

Can't spell.
Always indicates a sloppy lifestyle and a careless way of thinking. Doesn't have to be perfect; just not excessive.

Excessively into pets, member of PETA.
Nut job. Steer clear.

Glued to the phone. Answers phone while on a date.
"Next"!

Constantly eyeballing other guys.
"Next"!

Career girl.
Double-minded.

Gives exclusively houseware gifts.
She's trying to "fix" you.

Burps loudly.
Don't mind when I'm in a relationship, though.

Calls herself a "princess".
Run, do not walk, run for the hills!

Too much makeup
Fake.

No makeup.
If the barn needs painting, paint it.

Several male friends.
Danger, Will Robinson!

No friends at all.
Always found them to be kooky.

Talks about physics and the origin of the universe excessively.
Just seeing if you're awake!

Smelly hair/scalp.
I've run into a few in my day.

Watches too much T.V.

Usually arrives late.
Disrespectful.

Disrespectful to parents.
Handwriting on the wall.

Owns one or more yappy little runt dogs.
Will love them more than you every time. Usually a woman who has lost perspective and blurrs the line between people and animals.

Dresses like a slut.
Shows lack of self-respect. AW and flirt.

Fiscally irresponsible.

Drives a truck.
Not my cup of tea.

Chews with her mouth open.

Overly athletic.
I prefer the feminine ones.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
@atom smasher: dude you have just posted i wanted to add to my previous list on this thread... especially the ones who:

talk too much (i prefer to stay away from them early on, not unless they show interest...)

doesn't even know how to cook (pretty much of a spoiled child upbringing)

she thinks of herself as a 'princess' (one of the worst kind ever)

fiscally irresponsible (they can only invest small chunks...always asking for money from their parents or friends / neighbor, or making you pay the date /meetup all the time)

always late and stupid (what a combo...lol)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully dudes will read this thread and develop some standards off certain ideas listed of what to "DO NOT WANT". Instead of complaining about B.S on here all the time.

You determine who you prefer NOT to deal with. Not chicks.

Don't remember if anyone mentioned chicks with kids. She may be hot as hell but I'm not sticking around.

Also entitled chicks, or some desperate wanabe "cougar". I'd prefer if I DID date an older woman she wasn't some self proclaimed 'cougar'. I'm thinking: Cvm dumpster Moron.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I meet a chick on a first date, these are some turn offs for me. Some of them are minor, but still...

-Really poorly dressed. I've been on some dates with women who dress like they've been in the backyard doing some weeding. Just a tiny bit of effort means they actually care about the date IMHO.
-Glasses. I know most guys think this is a turn on, but I am the opposite. I don't think they are attractive.
-Excessive swearing.
-Being too quiet/shy.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like tattoos. But I agree with the smoking and drugs thing being a turn off. I am also turned off by chicks who can't cook or clean and are actually proud of it. You know the ones, who think they're so liberated now and so they don't have to worry about "women's work". B!tch@ that $hit is basic survival skills. Everyone has to know how to cook for themselves and clean up after themselves.

I also get turned off by girls with broader shoulders than they have hips. Don't get me wrong, I love a super fit chick, with a tight body and small boobs (yes, I like small boobs, you got a problem w/ that?), but if she has super narrow hips and broader shoulders, yech. Strangely, that sort of body shape seems to correlate with hard drug use, and badly bleached hair.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Too many tattoos
- Big ugly mole on her face
- Ugly ass (especially if it looks like a yield sign)
- Glued to her phone
- Movie buff. She'll get fat wasting her time watching movies.
- Being c0ckblocked by a video game addiction
- Frequently flakes for dates
- Boasts about everything she's done (getting arrested, had a disease, almost died, worked as a rocket scientist, etc)
- Is a Christian
- Gets her nails done religiously - applies to tanning as well.
- Owns a dog (every woman I've dated with a dog treated it like offspring)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing I despise is chick with a lot of ear piercings like those rows of hoops, nipples pierced or cl1t. To me that says low class trash bag *** dumpster on par with a chick with a lot of tattoos most have both. Not a chick for me at all. If she mentions her nipples and or cl1t are pierced even as a joke I'm already turned off.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls in the 5-7 range who act and dress like sluts to compensate and get attention that prettier girls get, and then convince themselves they are in the 8-10 range because of the added attention and start acting like they are a "princess" or some hot commodity

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glued to her phone is a good one. Can't stand that. It's the rudest thing to be At dinner or out with someone and have your face in your phone on facebook or texting. Mine as well pull a book out and read it righ in front of someone

Those kind's of chicks have mental issues I think anyways. Anyone who needs to constantly check in on facebook or get constant attention like that has issues

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glued to phone.
Talking about guys hitting her.
Talking like she's a princess.
Talking like those blondes in movies "I was like. ewww" , I hope you got that.
Talking how she is treated like a princess.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Celebrity gossipers.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
How about 'ex' or current strippers? Or chicks who are friends with them? DO NOT WANT.

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with most of the stuff you guys pointed out, except too much tattoos( i really like it) and not knowing how to cook.

here's my list:

- overly religious girls
- girls that go to parties every single weekend
- Vegeterian/ Healthy freak chicks
- Any chick with very extreme personality like very liberal mind, very feminist, very conservative, workaholic...

an the list goes one

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
That's retarded. Hating a girl because she's into movies?
You have absolutely no clue the women I've put up with who are addicted to watching tons of movies. I personally see movies as a time waster. I would rather go out and do some sort of activity instead of sitting on my ass for two hours (or more) watching other people do things.

My first fiancee was hands-down the WORST. We rented seven movies for seven days. She watched every single one of them in a row - 12 hours straight. Didn't go to bed until she was done watching the last one and by then it was morning.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hate girls that are not sexual, or have too many guy friends.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Girls with laundry lists of requirements needed in a man.

Girls who don't shave their kitty. I don't care for winter bush at all.

Not totally important but...Girls who don't wear anything but lame BOY SHORTS. I love a thong on a nice @ss. Don't get me wrong boy shorts are fine but I like thongs on girls too.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
I just hate girls that are not sexual, or have too many guy friends.
I hate the ones who make you feel like you're romancing the stone. Though even worse are the kind who have lots of guy friends and flirt with them all, I'm neither interested in joining a flock of orbiters nor running the blockade they put up around her.

Bumsniff said:
Girls who don't shave their kitty. I don't care for winter bush at all.
I don't like bush period. I will not go down there if it's not clean and clean-shaven. If that means I don't get any fellatio in return then so be it, I won't be calling her back anyway in that case. Fortunately the issue has only come up once and the next day she had cleared the field for me.