"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

slut: I slept with 130 men by age 28 including four in one day

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Go big or go home!!! :rofl:
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
But that's roughly one dude every 5 weeks. She had a new boyfriend every month basically. Why is she a slut?
its 130 guys not times her KM could be enough to spin the earth 3 times and still have some KM to spend

also note, it become a problem when she was pregnant (aka" I would have to bill everything by myself"), and now she is fat she need support hence the article, her issues are still the same, so just think, I know there is some guy who love to use they arpons on whales, and she pretty much told the world she is a nympho, you can bet your arse this was just a new ploy to get extra atencion
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I would have to admit she's hot and I'd want to have sex with her and at the same time not want to have sex with her. That's pretty much with every girl I'm attracted to.
It looks like you, @AttackFormation and myself are into thick girls like that. People should not project their preferences. Its like people want scrawny women.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
That shows how easy it is for women to get sex. She's not even a 6 with all of that excess weight.
6? She's a 2 on my scale, and only that high because she has a cute face and a nice rack behind all that blubber. :rolleyes:
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
getting an offer from her would be like someone giving you Monopoly money
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That shows how easy it is for women to get sex. She's not even a 6 with all of that excess weight.
Exactly. Did she really help her self by over valuing herself by getting pumped and dumped by 128 guys in 10 years? No. She likely has a million bad habits which will even be harder to break, because of her excessively high self image, which was never earned, and isn't true. It's all al lie. She bought into 128 lies...
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Exactly. Did she really help her self by over valuing herself by getting pumped and dumped by 128 guys in 10 years? No. She likely has a million bad habits which will even be harder to break, because of her excessively high self image, which was never earned, and isn't true. It's all al lie. She bought into 128 lies...
I say good on her for providing a service to the community and I wish more women would do the same. However, personally I have absolutely zero interest in fatties.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I say good on her for providing a service to the community and I wish more women would do the same. However, personally I have absolutely zero interest in fatties.
Agree. She participated in the sexual market place.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The only way this fatty could get attention from guys is through sex. Or else no one would want to give her the time of day.
Just goes to show how many thirsty guys there are out there.

If she was thinner, she'd be at, at least 52 weeks x 10 years assuming she starts at 18yo let's say = 520 guys. Now those are closer to a "sex addict's" numbers I would say. Otherwise, she's just a slvt...LOL
How many women do you know who admitted to body counts over 500? What about even 100? We all know it happens.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Hoes will be hoes
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I find it interested that if a guy on here said he'd banged 130 women he'd be considered a hero and we'd all be asking for his advice but when it's a woman we consider it disgusting.
How hard is that for ANY woman? Would the similarly equipped male have been able to achieve this? Same BMI, similar attractiveness, small c0ck?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I find it interested that if a guy on here said he'd banged 130 women he'd be considered a hero and we'd all be asking for his advice but when it's a woman we consider it disgusting.
Yes, it's a double standard, but one that is an automatic effect of placental mammal evolution - i.e., "mama's baby, father's maybe".
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top