backseatjuan
Banned
But that's roughly one dude every 5 weeks. She had a new boyfriend every month basically. Why is she a slut?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
because chics get conquered , and thats a hello of a lot of conquering shes receivedWhy is she a slut?
its 130 guys not times her KM could be enough to spin the earth 3 times and still have some KM to spendBut that's roughly one dude every 5 weeks. She had a new boyfriend every month basically. Why is she a slut?
It looks like you, @AttackFormation and myself are into thick girls like that. People should not project their preferences. Its like people want scrawny women.I would have to admit she's hot and I'd want to have sex with her and at the same time not want to have sex with her. That's pretty much with every girl I'm attracted to.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is such a good comment that I am incentivized to set up another account just so that I could Like it again.Did she eat them too?
6? She's a 2 on my scale, and only that high because she has a cute face and a nice rack behind all that blubber.That shows how easy it is for women to get sex. She's not even a 6 with all of that excess weight.
You know what they say, big boobs on fat women is same as unemployed guy having a day off.It looks like you, @AttackFormation and myself are into thick girls like that. People should not project their preferences. Its like people want scrawny women.
4 different guys in 24 hoursBut that's roughly one dude every 5 weeks. She had a new boyfriend every month basically. Why is she a slut?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Exactly. Did she really help her self by over valuing herself by getting pumped and dumped by 128 guys in 10 years? No. She likely has a million bad habits which will even be harder to break, because of her excessively high self image, which was never earned, and isn't true. It's all al lie. She bought into 128 lies...That shows how easy it is for women to get sex. She's not even a 6 with all of that excess weight.
I say good on her for providing a service to the community and I wish more women would do the same. However, personally I have absolutely zero interest in fatties.Exactly. Did she really help her self by over valuing herself by getting pumped and dumped by 128 guys in 10 years? No. She likely has a million bad habits which will even be harder to break, because of her excessively high self image, which was never earned, and isn't true. It's all al lie. She bought into 128 lies...
Agree. She participated in the sexual market place.I say good on her for providing a service to the community and I wish more women would do the same. However, personally I have absolutely zero interest in fatties.
Yes, she helped to balance out supply and demand. I think women should be given a medal when they reach a **** count of 200.Agree. She participated in the sexual market place.
How many women do you know who admitted to body counts over 500? What about even 100? We all know it happens.The only way this fatty could get attention from guys is through sex. Or else no one would want to give her the time of day.
Just goes to show how many thirsty guys there are out there.
If she was thinner, she'd be at, at least 52 weeks x 10 years assuming she starts at 18yo let's say = 520 guys. Now those are closer to a "sex addict's" numbers I would say. Otherwise, she's just a slvt...LOL
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Hoes do hoe things.Hoes will be hoes
How hard is that for ANY woman? Would the similarly equipped male have been able to achieve this? Same BMI, similar attractiveness, small c0ck?I find it interested that if a guy on here said he'd banged 130 women he'd be considered a hero and we'd all be asking for his advice but when it's a woman we consider it disgusting.
Yes, it's a double standard, but one that is an automatic effect of placental mammal evolution - i.e., "mama's baby, father's maybe".I find it interested that if a guy on here said he'd banged 130 women he'd be considered a hero and we'd all be asking for his advice but when it's a woman we consider it disgusting.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.