Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

slut: I slept with 130 men by age 28 including four in one day

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go big or go home!!! :rofl:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's roughly one dude every 5 weeks. She had a new boyfriend every month basically. Why is she a slut?
its 130 guys not times her KM could be enough to spin the earth 3 times and still have some KM to spend

also note, it become a problem when she was pregnant (aka" I would have to bill everything by myself"), and now she is fat she need support hence the article, her issues are still the same, so just think, I know there is some guy who love to use they arpons on whales, and she pretty much told the world she is a nympho, you can bet your arse this was just a new ploy to get extra atencion

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to admit she's hot and I'd want to have sex with her and at the same time not want to have sex with her. That's pretty much with every girl I'm attracted to.
It looks like you, @AttackFormation and myself are into thick girls like that. People should not project their preferences. Its like people want scrawny women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That shows how easy it is for women to get sex. She's not even a 6 with all of that excess weight.
6? She's a 2 on my scale, and only that high because she has a cute face and a nice rack behind all that blubber. :rolleyes:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting an offer from her would be like someone giving you Monopoly money

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That shows how easy it is for women to get sex. She's not even a 6 with all of that excess weight.
Exactly. Did she really help her self by over valuing herself by getting pumped and dumped by 128 guys in 10 years? No. She likely has a million bad habits which will even be harder to break, because of her excessively high self image, which was never earned, and isn't true. It's all al lie. She bought into 128 lies...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Did she really help her self by over valuing herself by getting pumped and dumped by 128 guys in 10 years? No. She likely has a million bad habits which will even be harder to break, because of her excessively high self image, which was never earned, and isn't true. It's all al lie. She bought into 128 lies...
I say good on her for providing a service to the community and I wish more women would do the same. However, personally I have absolutely zero interest in fatties.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say good on her for providing a service to the community and I wish more women would do the same. However, personally I have absolutely zero interest in fatties.
Agree. She participated in the sexual market place.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way this fatty could get attention from guys is through sex. Or else no one would want to give her the time of day.
Just goes to show how many thirsty guys there are out there.

If she was thinner, she'd be at, at least 52 weeks x 10 years assuming she starts at 18yo let's say = 520 guys. Now those are closer to a "sex addict's" numbers I would say. Otherwise, she's just a slvt...LOL
How many women do you know who admitted to body counts over 500? What about even 100? We all know it happens.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hoes will be hoes

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it interested that if a guy on here said he'd banged 130 women he'd be considered a hero and we'd all be asking for his advice but when it's a woman we consider it disgusting.
How hard is that for ANY woman? Would the similarly equipped male have been able to achieve this? Same BMI, similar attractiveness, small c0ck?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it interested that if a guy on here said he'd banged 130 women he'd be considered a hero and we'd all be asking for his advice but when it's a woman we consider it disgusting.
Yes, it's a double standard, but one that is an automatic effect of placental mammal evolution - i.e., "mama's baby, father's maybe".