"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

slut: I slept with 130 men by age 28 including four in one day

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I find it interested that if a guy on here said he'd banged 130 women he'd be considered a hero and we'd all be asking for his advice but when it's a woman we consider it disgusting.
That's because it's a lot harder for guys to have sex than it it for girls. It's like the Nathan's hot dog eating contest. If I saw a 300lb guy down 75 hot dogs in 10 minutes, I'd be like ok that's not bad. But if I saw a 90lb skinny girl down that much in that time, I'd be totally excited for her. But either way, we all know how disgusting it is to eat that many hot dogs at a time.

These days, even the fatties can get laid without any effort, charm, personality, etc. She just has to have a vagina and make herself available.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's because it's a lot harder for guys to have sex than it it for girls. It's like the Nathan's hot dog eating contest. If I saw a 300lb guy down 75 hot dogs in 10 minutes, I'd be like ok that's not bad. But if I saw a 90lb skinny girl down that much in that time, I'd be totally excited for her. But either way, we all know how disgusting it is to eat that many hot dogs at a time.

These days, even the fatties can get laid without any effort, charm, personality, etc. She just has to have a vagina and make herself available.
Right. Fat girl can knock down 120 c0cks in a week or two if she really wanted to.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I would invade her like Third Reich invaded Mother Russia.

Then I would die screaming of pain, succumbed by her obesity like german soldiers died under ovewhelming numerical superiority of soviets.
main problem was the cold, german uniform couldn't protect then against the cold, with then pushed stalin to stop killing his people and kill the germans, with also bring the day D invasion, it was smore important for then to attack and prevent the USSR to keep capping land and to win this before the whole europe was in stalin hand
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
main problem was the cold, german uniform couldn't protect then against the cold, with then pushed stalin to stop killing his people and kill the germans, with also bring the day D invasion, it was smore important for then to attack and prevent the USSR to keep capping land and to win this before the whole europe was in stalin hand
Nobody wants to experience the battle of Stalingrad in the bedroom. We want it to be D day.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I find it interested that if a guy on here said he'd banged 130 women he'd be considered a hero and we'd all be asking for his advice but when it's a woman we consider it disgusting.
There is no double standard if incels, escortcels, or incels are demonized as terrorists. No such categories can rationally exist for even the ugliest fat woman.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Right. Fat girl can knock down 120 c0cks in a week or two if she really wanted to.
A full-time prostitute in Amsterdam's Red Light District could barely do that in a week! And from my many visits there :cool:, I can safely say that the fat chicks don't get much business (why would a man paying for it get something of such low quality when there are so many great ones to choose from? :rolleyes:) In fact, there was a row of rooms that went around in a circle around the Old Church where the fat African women would be, and they were extraordinarily aggressive since they got so few customers.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There is no double standard if incels, escortcels, or incels are demonized as terrorists. No such categories can rationally exist for even the ugliest fat woman.
Ugliest fat women can still live in the sexual market place whereas incels convinced theirselves they can't do it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A full-time prostitute in Amsterdam's Red Light District could barely do that in a week! And from my many visits there :cool:, I can safely say that the fat chicks don't get much business (why would a man paying for it get something of such low quality when there are so many great ones to choose from? :rolleyes:) In fact, there was a row of rooms that went around in a circle around the Old Church where the African women would be, and they were extraordinarily aggressive since they got so few customers.
If she had a tinder up and said can she just give the guys head she'd have many per day. Many of those guys would fvck her too.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
If she had a tinder up and said can she just give the guys head she'd have many per day. Many of those guys would fvck her too.
Maybe if it's free or much cheaper than good action cost.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No doubt she is compensating. I would guess that she is using this huge lay count as a big middle finger to her feelings of being unattractive*.

*Not saying I recommend this approach.
Its bad news. I know some who instead of bettering themselves ( fitness and style ) decided to feel pretty that way. A man will fvck about anything. They usually feel like shyt under all of that. It really doesn't help.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top