Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleeping with tons of girls, feel empty

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There’s enough good responses above to Know what’s going on.

Every Friday night your rotation begins again, albeit with a different girl or two. You’re simply experiencing a similar pattern and you’re not excited in a emotional or spiritual sense. You’re conquering a challenge you once had for yourself but it it isn’t the challenge you deeply crave or desire. Time to stop the tinder onslaught and switch it up. Go out with a woman who excites you and challenges you where the goal isn’t sex, but maybe something else. An experience to feel life or watch it move, to share your thoughts and understand her paradigm? Change the intent.

But first, make sure you’re fulfilling your wants and desires, when it comes to extracurricular time, rather than distracting yourself with women who mean nothing to you the minute you’re done using them. Sounds like you’re addicted to a chase which is tied to your ego. But your ego is turning on you because you’re not nurturing a greater purpose within you.
Once you realize what was once a challenge no longer is a challenge, it becomes meaningless. At first it was to see how well you could do and continuously improve, but once you get to a certain level where you feel as if you have mastered things it all becomes meaningless...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you realize what was once a challenge no longer is a challenge, it becomes meaningless. At first it was to see how well you could do and continuously improve, but once you get to a certain level where you feel as if you have mastered things it all becomes meaningless...
Yeah, just like any other personal project, you achieve your goal and it's all downhill from there. The only thing to do is to find something else exciting and worth putting effort in.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the deal is. I've been hooking up with girls from Tinder, left and right. Some of these girls are pretty hot. Nice racks, great ass, etc. But after we have sex, I don't feel good about myself, and want them to just leave my apartment. I don't know anything about these girls, they know nothing about me. It feels good at the time, but I regret it immediately every encounter. I've let two of them stay overnight, and I could barely sleep. This is a cycle for me, and it repeats every week starting on Friday night.

Any thoughts on what's happening?
I think guys often forget that sex also has an emotional component. It's not just a physical thing. If you think about it in terms of relationships it makes sense that you feel that way.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sentiment has been expressed by other guys who have put up extremely high notch counts. While my notch count is solid, there have been massive hurdles. I've done a ton of approaching. I've had a lot of failed dates, especially ones set up from Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge.

I've not felt what @GreatHornedOwl has felt.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't speak for you, but I had a similar experience. Maybe you can relate to some degree.

When I turned 20, I moved to a somewhat more 'metropolitan' type city. It seemed like overnight, I was scoring like I'd never imagined. The first few felt like great victories, but after that, it seemed like watching a repeat of a TV show.
I continued to take women home (or go to their place) because I was glad that I had the opportunities (options were limited before my move) . However, once the wad was shot, reality set in. And I'd either try to find some excuse why she and I couldn't spend the night together or I'd just go through the motions of pretending to enjoy their company (after the deed was done) .

I can't speak for you, but in my case, I had something to prove to myself. Eventually, I reached a point when I discovered that I felt "less alone" when by myself, rather than having random female company to fulfill my ego.
This is golden proof that external sources of pleasure can only bring you temporary joy, not true and lasting happiness.

I myself also hate the feeling of having to make up bullsh!t excuse to not letting the women I just banged 5 minutes ago stay the night in my place.

But just like @Black Widow Void , I feel calm and peaceful being all by myself.