"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Sleeping with tons of girls, feel empty

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,862
Reaction score
19,086
There’s enough good responses above to Know what’s going on.

Every Friday night your rotation begins again, albeit with a different girl or two. You’re simply experiencing a similar pattern and you’re not excited in a emotional or spiritual sense. You’re conquering a challenge you once had for yourself but it it isn’t the challenge you deeply crave or desire. Time to stop the tinder onslaught and switch it up. Go out with a woman who excites you and challenges you where the goal isn’t sex, but maybe something else. An experience to feel life or watch it move, to share your thoughts and understand her paradigm? Change the intent.

But first, make sure you’re fulfilling your wants and desires, when it comes to extracurricular time, rather than distracting yourself with women who mean nothing to you the minute you’re done using them. Sounds like you’re addicted to a chase which is tied to your ego. But your ego is turning on you because you’re not nurturing a greater purpose within you.
Once you realize what was once a challenge no longer is a challenge, it becomes meaningless. At first it was to see how well you could do and continuously improve, but once you get to a certain level where you feel as if you have mastered things it all becomes meaningless...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Once you realize what was once a challenge no longer is a challenge, it becomes meaningless. At first it was to see how well you could do and continuously improve, but once you get to a certain level where you feel as if you have mastered things it all becomes meaningless...
Yeah, just like any other personal project, you achieve your goal and it's all downhill from there. The only thing to do is to find something else exciting and worth putting effort in.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I'm not sure what the deal is. I've been hooking up with girls from Tinder, left and right. Some of these girls are pretty hot. Nice racks, great ass, etc. But after we have sex, I don't feel good about myself, and want them to just leave my apartment. I don't know anything about these girls, they know nothing about me. It feels good at the time, but I regret it immediately every encounter. I've let two of them stay overnight, and I could barely sleep. This is a cycle for me, and it repeats every week starting on Friday night.

Any thoughts on what's happening?
I think guys often forget that sex also has an emotional component. It's not just a physical thing. If you think about it in terms of relationships it makes sense that you feel that way.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This sentiment has been expressed by other guys who have put up extremely high notch counts. While my notch count is solid, there have been massive hurdles. I've done a ton of approaching. I've had a lot of failed dates, especially ones set up from Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge.

I've not felt what @GreatHornedOwl has felt.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I can't speak for you, but I had a similar experience. Maybe you can relate to some degree.

When I turned 20, I moved to a somewhat more 'metropolitan' type city. It seemed like overnight, I was scoring like I'd never imagined. The first few felt like great victories, but after that, it seemed like watching a repeat of a TV show.
I continued to take women home (or go to their place) because I was glad that I had the opportunities (options were limited before my move) . However, once the wad was shot, reality set in. And I'd either try to find some excuse why she and I couldn't spend the night together or I'd just go through the motions of pretending to enjoy their company (after the deed was done) .

I can't speak for you, but in my case, I had something to prove to myself. Eventually, I reached a point when I discovered that I felt "less alone" when by myself, rather than having random female company to fulfill my ego.
This is golden proof that external sources of pleasure can only bring you temporary joy, not true and lasting happiness.

I myself also hate the feeling of having to make up bullsh!t excuse to not letting the women I just banged 5 minutes ago stay the night in my place.

But just like @Black Widow Void , I feel calm and peaceful being all by myself.
 
Top