Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleep quality vs life quality

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
think we can all say quality sleep is key to vitality and good mental strength over the bishes - there's a book called sleep smarter by Shawn Stevenson class book - the man is a legend !

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless in your own bed, you're not getting that deep REM sleep. Its evolutionary safety precaution to protect the body. Its why you get ****ed on tine difference or sleeping in a hotel.
if in new place takes 6 months to feel right with ur new spot too. learning new things man

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if in new place takes 6 months to feel right with ur new spot too. learning new things man
Ya man. Its fascinating stuff. I highly recommend that book, why we sleep. Its arguably top 5 maybe top 3 best books I've read in my life. Top 3 when i read 3/4 books a week. Sleep is so important. It bleeds into other areas of life. I've documented a 60-75% decrease in performance at the gym when under slept. I can imagine how much it affects and ages a person.

I have darkened my room, bought new blinds, a sleep mask (looks retarded but i swear by a good one that fits plus is comfy), a door banner (it covers the edges of the doorway to block light from entering), new bedding, duvet, tempurpedic pillow, body pillow, bamboo pillow, and more.

I've seen a ton of improvements, optimization in the gym, new plateaus, more efficient at work (several promos), made more money than I did the year prior yet, clocking in less time, better game (less miss opportunity due to brain fog or under slept), and more. With game, less missed closes, more digits, less clumsy game via under slept, and sloppy as a result.

I no lonfer take sleep fir granted. I can better explain leaving after smashin lol and pulling the chute.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also if your room is cold or cool you'll live longer ....... something I read somewhere never forgot it lol

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an area of my life I need to improve on. If I go to bed early I wake up around 2-3am and just toss and turn. I cannot tell you the last time I’ve slept 8 or more hours. I remember how amazing I used to feel after an all night sleep