Sleep quality vs life quality

thelad

Don Juan
Can people post how many hours they sleep a night im doing a personal research on how sleep quality affects in life thus their energy towards game or building a frame.
do the successful DJ sleep the correct hours and stick to a routine or it does it matter?
My sleep pattern can be erratic but I sleep the right hours..... what does everyone else think..opinions please

cheers

lamath

Master Don Juan
Imo depends alot of the quality of the sleep you are getting.

For me its about 7hr but sometime it feels far from enough

switch7

Senior Don Juan
Its unbroken sleep cycles that count. REM is where your body really recuperates. I lay in bed for 8 hours a night but probably only get 6 hours quality sleep when I take out time it takes to get to sleep, broken sleep cycles from going to the toilet and alarm clock going off.

I feel most refreshed after a power nap during the day than I do waking up in the morning however its not often i get chance to power nap.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Ranger

Master Don Juan
I get somewhere between 6.5 and 7.5
It rears it’s ugly head if I lift hard on a particular day such as when I do heavy deadlifts.
So I try to adjust as needed.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
I get 8 to 10. I have always loved to sleep. I have a theory that hours spent sleeping don't count against one's life expectancy.

What I can't do is nap, or at least expect to fell better afterward. I wake up feeling more tired and groggy.

Chi Town

Senior Don Juan
I have insomnia so I only sleep 3-4 hours a night and that's broken up because I constantly wake up through the night.

I function very good, don't even feel tired most of the time.

Guess I'm one of those rare ones who don't need much sleep.