Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mum for holiday

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's up to you whether or not you think the sex and the whole experience is going to be worth spending that much money. If 1000$ is nothing to you and you think you'll enjoy it, why not? But be careful, because once a woman has got you to spend a little bit of money she might start hitting you up for more and before you know it you'll be putting her kid through college.
Wise words thanks much

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
So true
I honestly never expect or even hope it will increase her interest because at the point that I say something like that, I've already made my decision to hard-next her. The "I'm taking another girl instead" comment is more of a F-U on my way out for her attempt to use me.
So true thank you for the insight

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you saw the light before you ended up going. She was playing you for a fool. As I read the above and thought about how this unfolded, I couldn't help but again think about how transactional and shallow it sounds to think of basing whether you spend money and time taking a girl on a trip on whether she is going to have sex with you, but what just happened to you is the proof as to why men have gotten to a place where we have no choice but do this in order to protect ourselves because so many women are dishonest, manipulative, narcissistic users. A man needs a way to figure out if a woman is truly interested in him or not and unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) sex is one of those ways. Like I said before, a woman can still use a man while she is having sex with him but at that point, it's generally only if he is doing a lot more than taking her on an inexpensive trip. Sex is one of the only ways to vet women's true interest in you. 98% of women would probably try to shame you for thinking like this but those same women created the problem by using men.

I'm glad you didn't give her a reason as to why you didn't go but if she asks again, you should tell her you're taking another girl you've been seeing instead.
I can’t stop reading this spot on thanks much

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are paying for a woman you hardly know to go on a trip?

You have to admit, it would be pretty funny if she never even kissed you and hooked up with another guy on the trip..

Could happen.
Haha god forbid

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are paying for a woman you hardly know to go on a trip?

You have to admit, it would be pretty funny if she never even kissed you and hooked up with another guy on the trip..

Could happen.
This absolutely could happen and if it does, she will say "I thought we were just friends. I see you like a brother"

Some women like to play stupid and pretend they don't know what a dik is.

I think before going on any kind of trip you have to meet up and at the very least you'd have to be kissing. If she doesn't want to, forget about any trips.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
This absolutely could happen and if it does, she will say "I thought we were just friends. I see you like a brother"

Some women like to play stupid and pretend they don't know what a dik is.

I think before going on any kind of trip you have to meet up and at the very least you'd have to be kissing. If she doesn't want to, forget about any trips.
Thank you brother sometimes we live to learn glad I got necessary help in here as always

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Problems with this post:

A professional leaves after 30-60 minutes, so it's not a whole week.

That type of blunt talk may cause her to disagree, whereas she might have done it otherwise. But I do see your point of not wanting to risk spending $1000 and getting nothing.
Risking the money isn't my main point. The main point was the sociopathic idea of taking someone for a week long vacation just for the sole purpose to "smash" with no commitment at all afterwards,...and willing to pay $1000 to do it. It is also making the woman a prostitute without her knowledge when she thinks it was more meaningful. To some degree it is also "Advanced SIMPing" in the sense of how far the guy wants to go in his bribery just to get laid.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t wanna be that too direct off course she knows what’s up, she even suggested leaving her son behind and just us two. For me it’s a good deal 1000 for one week compared to a hooker for few hours but just my take
So you admit it is all a scam and a lie just to get laid and she is basically just a cheap $1000 a week hooker to you?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Risking the money isn't my main point. The main point was the sociopathic idea of taking someone for a week long vacation just for the sole purpose to "smash" with no commitment at all afterwards,...and willing to pay $1000 to do it. It is also making the woman a prostitute without her knowledge when she thinks it was more meaningful. To some degree it is also "Advanced SIMPing" in the sense of how far the guy wants to go in his bribery just to get laid.
Are you new to planet Earth?

They all trade their pu$$y for something.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you new to planet Earth?

They all trade their pu$$y for something.
Yeah...when they know they are doing it, then it is their choice. This whole thing proposed by the OP is a just a big SCAM for sex,...he is just trying to scam her for sex and toss her aside afterwards,...said so himself. Is Sociopathy and Psychopathy the "new norm"? If she was your daughter going with him,...and you knew all about these details,...would you tell her, "Yeah, go for it sweetie!,...he seems like a great guy!"?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I hit on this single girl, she is 29 years with. A 7 years old. We going on one week holiday and she leaving her son with her ex. I just wanna go smash and no attachment after, am the one paying total coast is 1000 usd all inclusive. Is it a wrong move ?
You are crazy. What has she done to earn something like that? Desperate move

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...when they know they are doing it, then it is their choice. This whole thing proposed by the OP is a just a big SCAM for sex,...he is just trying to scam her for sex and toss her aside afterwards,...said so himself. Is Sociopathy and Psychopathy the "new norm"? If she was your daughter going with him,...and you knew all about these details,...would you tell her, "Yeah, go for it sweetie!,...he seems like a great guy!"?
Scam for sex? Do women not enjoy sex too? If he takes a woman on a vacation, takes the time to plan it all out, pays for it, and gives her great sex and pleasure in bed, who is coming out ahead here? Do all women expect or even want a LTR and emotional commitment as a condition of sex?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scam for sex? Do women not enjoy sex too?
That isn't the context here. I told him in an earlier post to just tell her up front the whole thing was just for fun and sex with no commitment afterwards. He said that she wouldn't go for it if he did. Therefore she would expect some commitment. So therefore he is going to let her think she will get some kind of commitment, then cast her aside after. So, yes, scam for sex.

The whole thing is stupid and SIMPy anyway. Spend $1000 to go somewhere for a week just to get laid? Just outright desperation. A sensible person would manage to "get laid" without going very far out of their way to make it happen,...then they would use the $1000 and a week long vacation for a woman that actually meant something to them.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That isn't the context here. I told him in an earlier post to just tell her up front the whole thing was just for fun and sex with no commitment afterwards. He said that she wouldn't go for it if he did. Therefore she would expect some commitment.
What I read he said was, "I don’t wanna be that too direct off course she knows what’s up, she even suggested leaving her son behind and just us two."

So he felt she knew what was going on and even suggested leaving her son behind so it could be just the two of them which hints further that she knew. I didn't see anything anywhere where she insinuated anything about commitment. I do agree with OP that being so direct as to just come out and say, "we're just going there to fvck" would be really uncalibrated and would likely activate her ASD.

The whole thing is stupid and SIMPy anyway. Spend $1000 to go somewhere for a week just to get laid? Just outright desperation. A sensible person would manage to "get laid" without going very far out of their way to make it happen,...then they would use the $1000 and a week long vacation for a woman that actually meant something to them.
I definitely agree with all of this. But OP has been one of the few new posters here who asks for advice, actually takes it and doesn't get butt-hurt over the tough-love so I give him credit for that.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
At this point, if she doesn't flat out tell you that you're going to be having sex... Then don't do it.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But OP has been one of the few new posters here who asks for advice, actually takes it and doesn't get butt-hurt over the tough-love so I give him credit for that.
I do give him credit for that. I haven't seen him go off on anyone. I also have to give everyone else the same credit. Most of us here show we can view things differently and still not go off on each other. If this were Reddit, we'd all be eliminated by the Cancel Culture and hysterical responses by now.