Single mum for holiday

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
He's falling for a common trap of girls using a guy for a trip. I could be extra mean by telling him he's out of his goddamn mind, too. But I think it's better for me to just give him a better way to spend his money. $1K is essentially hooker level, and if you are going to drop that, he can do much better with that amount of money. I wonder what his attraction level is.
That's an expensive hooker lol.

Next time I'm in Bogota, I'm having a threesome with IDENTICAL TWINS for about $100usd total.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I hit on this single girl, she is 29 years with. A 7 years old. We going on one week holiday and she leaving her son with her ex. I just wanna go smash and no attachment after, am the one paying total coast is 1000 usd all inclusive. Is it a wrong move ?
Listen. If you live in the US, get some tickets to Las Vegas. It should leave you about $600 or 700. Use that money to have far more fun and pick up women who literally go there to party and ****. Forget this woman.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problems with this post:

A professional leaves after 30-60 minutes, so it's not a whole week.

That type of blunt talk may cause her to disagree, whereas she might have done it otherwise. But I do see your point of not wanting to risk spending $1000 and getting nothing.
See I have known her for some time like 4 weeks or so, I have driven her with her 7 year old to the beach and we hang out only that one time. Then meet her alone for drinks few days later at a bar. She always initiate contact etc checking on me. I was hitting on her best friend but things dint work out, she told me it’s between us and she don’t want her friend to know we be going on holiday.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smash and no attachment after? $1000
Pay for a professional. She won't have kids involved and it will be cheaper.

Smash and no attachment?
Would she go if you told her up front that this is your intention? Just tell her, "I want us to go smash for a week, and then after I don't care if I see you again or not". If she says "No problem" then I guess you are good.
I don’t wanna be that too direct off course she knows what’s up, she even suggested leaving her son behind and just us two. For me it’s a good deal 1000 for one week compared to a hooker for few hours but just my take

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
See I have known her for some time like 4 weeks or so, I have driven her with her 7 year old to the beach and we hang out only that one time. Then meet her alone for drinks few days later at a bar. She always initiate contact etc checking on me. I was hitting on her best friend but things dint work out, she told me it’s between us and she don’t want her friend to know we be going on holiday.
You know her more personally than you could ever know a sex worker.

Let me ask you a question...

If you invited her on this vacation and didn't even mention sex at all beforehand.... Are you 100% sure that sex would happen? If so... I say go for it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jimmy buffet wrote about just this thing....This is how it is done...

Bella was bored to death at South Beach
Not one celebrity spotted in days
She was tired of her mood
Lunchin on beacon vegan food
She was tired of just soakin up rays.

Then she saw him pull up to the stop light
In that ole ragtop that she couldn't name
He said hop in side
I'm heading south, take a ride
I'm just the next man that you're gonna blame

U.S. 1
Heading down U.S. 1

[Clint:]
Lenny said
How 'bout lunch in Key Largo
There's a fish sandwich place down the road
Kinda out in the sticks
But we can be back by six
Never leave our area code.
Well geography wasn't her strong point
She'd never been past the Dade Land mall
So they stopped on the way
Lenny was happy to pay
For a new thong and a purple beach ball.

[Jimmy and Clint:]
They're goin Conky Tonkin
Cruisin' on a weekend buzz
Really Conky Tonkin'
Doing it just because.

[Jimmy:]
Havin' too much fun to turn back
They're explorers in a hotrod Ford
They counted sea birds and cars
Stopped at all the cool bars

Harmonically they struck a chord

[Jimmy:]
Stop. What was that?

Somewhere in the middle of the seven mile bridge
He said Bella, do you wanna see the rest?
She said I haven't a care, Lenny
Just take me there.

And they drove all the way to Key West

[Clint:]
Well she'd never seen anything like it
In all of her 26 years
Bella was feeling the groove
Lenny was makin' his move

They were quite a pair of pioneers.

They goin conky tonkin'
Cruisin down U.S. 1
They'll be conky tonkin'
Trying to catch up with the sun.

They're goin conky tonkin'
The engine is about to explode
Going conky tonkin'
Hey, they'll meet you at the end of the road.

End of the road
What do you do then?
Rev it up and jump that bucket to Havana

We're goin' conky tonkin!

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well most of your guys here are masters and that’s why we run here for advice before we mess up and regret,it takes a man to ask for help. Now thing is, she tried to play around suggesting one of her friend wanna join us, that would be a **** block for sure. So I told her right there and then. I got plan change and won’t be going on this vacation May be some times later and she ask why I changed my mind I dint give a reason, thank you guys now I can donate half of my 1000 to a charity instead. Thank you all for your kind response

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Well most of your guys here are masters and that’s why we run here for advice before we mess up and regret,it takes a man to ask for help. Now thing is, she tried to play around suggesting one of her friend wanna join us, that would be a **** block for sure. So I told her right there and then. I got plan change and won’t be going on this vacation May be some times later and she ask why I changed my mind I dint give a reason, thank you guys now I can donate half of my 1000 to a charity instead. Thank you all for your kind response
Ask her and her friend to give you a double bl0wjob. See what happens. Lol

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you saw the light before you ended up going. She was playing you for a fool. As I read the above and thought about how this unfolded, I couldn't help but again think about how transactional and shallow it sounds to think of basing whether you spend money and time taking a girl on a trip on whether she is going to have sex with you, but what just happened to you is the proof as to why men have gotten to a place where we have no choice but do this in order to protect ourselves because so many women are dishonest, manipulative, narcissistic users. A man needs a way to figure out if a woman is truly interested in him or not and unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) sex is one of those ways. Like I said before, a woman can still use a man while she is having sex with him but at that point, it's generally only if he is doing a lot more than taking her on an inexpensive trip. Sex is one of the only ways to vet women's true interest in you. 98% of women would probably try to shame you for thinking like this but those same women created the problem by using men.

I'm glad you didn't give her a reason as to why you didn't go but if she asks again, you should tell her you're taking another girl you've been seeing instead.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you saw the light before you ended up going. She was playing you for a fool. As I read the above and thought about how this unfolded, I couldn't help but again think about how transactional and shallow it sounds to think of basing whether you spend money and time taking a girl on a trip on whether she is going to have sex with you, but what just happened to you is the proof as to why men have gotten to a place where we have no choice but do this in order to protect ourselves because so many women are dishonest, manipulative, narcissistic users. A man needs a way to figure out if a woman is truly interested in him or not and unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) sex is one of those ways. Like I said before, a woman can still use a man while she is having sex with him but at that point, it's generally only if he is doing a lot more than taking her on an inexpensive trip. Sex is one of the only ways to vet women's true interest in you. 98% of women would probably try to shame you for thinking like this but those same women created the problem by using men.

I'm glad you didn't give her a reason as to why you didn't go but if she asks again, you should tell her you're taking another girl you've been seeing instead.
Thank you so much for the response, I would have gone. Had it not be for this forum. Believe you me past years I did such like stuff wasted money and never gotten any sex. Sometimes it’s hard to learn but I have read a lot of people story’s here and you are so right, most of modern women are materialistic and only after their own interest. Thank you all guys for your sincere contributions you really doing great work in here helping boys become men

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the response, I would have gone. Had it not be for this forum. Believe you me past years I did such like stuff wasted money and never gotten any sex. Sometimes it’s hard to learn but I have read a lot of people story’s here and you are so right, most of modern women are materialistic and only after their own interest. Thank you all guys for your sincere contributions you really doing great work in here helping boys become men
Ask her if you can have threesomes. Just do it.

What's to lose?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bold move to make but usually when it pays off, it pays off big. Her hamster wheel turns like crazy.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bold move to make but usually when it pays off, it pays off big. Her hamster wheel turns like crazy.
I honestly never expect or even hope it will increase her interest because at the point that I say something like that, I've already made my decision to hard-next her. The "I'm taking another girl instead" comment is more of a F-U on my way out for her attempt to use me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I hit on this single girl, she is 29 years with. A 7 years old. We going on one week holiday and she leaving her son with her ex. I just wanna go smash and no attachment after, am the one paying total coast is 1000 usd all inclusive. Is it a wrong move ?
It's up to you whether or not you think the sex and the whole experience is going to be worth spending that much money. If 1000$ is nothing to you and you think you'll enjoy it, why not? But be careful, because once a woman has got you to spend a little bit of money she might start hitting you up for more and before you know it you'll be putting her kid through college.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me guys aint pulling girls with that stuff, and I'll say you were lying. There's always women who like peacockers. Hell, even when I do it a little bit girls and guys initiate always.