Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mum for holiday

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I hit on this single girl, she is 29 years with. A 7 years old. We going on one week holiday and she leaving her son with her ex. I just wanna go smash and no attachment after, am the one paying total coast is 1000 usd all inclusive. Is it a wrong move ?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For $1000, you can get prime young pvssy by flaunting a $500 watch on social media.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you known her? Have you slept together yet? If not, what makes you think things are going to unfold on the trip like you think they will? Why go on a week long trip with someone you barely know? Can't you smash at home? Do you want to be stuck with someone for a week if things don't go the way you want?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if you would be perfectly happy doing that trip by yourself for that cost and her company is purely additional enjoyment.

If you are doing it so she sleeps with you then hell no.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you known her? Have you slept together yet? If not, what makes you think things are going to unfold on the trip like you think they will? Why go on a week long trip with someone you barely know? Can't you smash at home? Do you want to be stuck with someone for a week if things don't go the way you want?
Around 4 weeks or so.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if you would be perfectly happy doing that trip by yourself for that cost and her company is purely additional enjoyment.

If you are doing it so she sleeps with you then hell no.
Haha thing is her friend let me down so I wanna scraw her to piss of her friend who is already jealous but also just wanna do it for me some time to cool off

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
We have gone for beach trip, grab drinks at bar together, kino etc.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be taking any trips anywhere with a girl I had not yet slept with. And after I had slept with her, it would be 3-4 months before I'd take her on a trip anywhere. And it isn't because of the money.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be taking any trips anywhere with a girl I had not yet slept with. And after I had slept with her, it would be 3-4 months before I'd take her on a trip anywhere. And it isn't because of the money.
I see good way of looking at it. Well, I will give it time to think till tomorrow

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that you have no guarantee you're going to sleep with her. I know it sounds like I'm suggesting the trip is, or should be a financial exchange for sex. That's not it. But men have to protect themselves from women who want to use us, and one of the best ways to determine if you are being used is whether or not she is sleeping with you. Sure, you can still be used if she's sleeping with you, but a $1k USD trip isn't really a big deal assuming she is having sex with you.... we aren't talking about her expecting expensive gifts or lavish dinners etc.

Just imagine if you go on that trip and as soon as the wheels of the plane touch ground, all the kino stops and she friend-zones you and tries to demand you sleep on the couch. How enjoyable would that week be? Would you still be happy about spending that $1k and a week of your time on her? And imagine she and her friend having a laugh at your expense over your thinking this trip was going to be something it wasn't and her "putting you in your place."

Don't let your anger over the friend blind you about this. Banging her at home would still accomplish that, if that is important to you.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that you have no guarantee you're going to sleep with her. I know it sounds like I'm suggesting the trip is, or should be a financial exchange for sex. That's not it. But men have to protect themselves from women who want to use us, and one of the best ways to determine if you are being used is whether or not she is sleeping with you. Sure, you can still be used if she's sleeping with you, but a $1k USD trip isn't really a big deal assuming she is having sex with you.... we aren't talking about her expecting expensive gifts or lavish dinners etc.

Just imagine if you go on that trip and as soon as the wheels of the plane touch ground, all the kino stops and she friend-zones you and tries to demand you sleep on the couch. How enjoyable would that week be? Would you still be happy about spending that $1k and a week of your time on her? And imagine she and her friend having a laugh at your expense over your thinking this trip was going to be something it wasn't and her "putting you in your place."

Don't let your anger over the friend blind you about this. Banging her at home would still accomplish that, if that is important to you.
Very insightful thank you for this, I will meet her tomorrow and see how we click again and try to figure her out then off course I give excuse and bail myself out

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
So I hit on this single girl, she is 29 years with. A 7 years old. We going on one week holiday and she leaving her son with her ex. I just wanna go smash and no attachment after, am the one paying total coast is 1000 usd all inclusive. Is it a wrong move ?
Nobody can tell you what's right for you.

Don't let your life be confused by keyboard jockeys.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Smash and no attachment after? $1000
Pay for a professional. She won't have kids involved and it will be cheaper.

Smash and no attachment?
Would she go if you told her up front that this is your intention? Just tell her, "I want us to go smash for a week, and then after I don't care if I see you again or not". If she says "No problem" then I guess you are good.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all are going way too easy on this guy, this is straight 100% simp **** all day, her friend rejected you so now you want to take her out for revenge? This is just sad bro, move on.
He's falling for a common trap of girls using a guy for a trip. I could be extra mean by telling him he's out of his goddamn mind, too. But I think it's better for me to just give him a better way to spend his money. $1K is essentially hooker level, and if you are going to drop that, he can do much better with that amount of money. I wonder what his attraction level is.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Smash and no attachment after? $1000
Pay for a professional. She won't have kids involved and it will be cheaper.

Smash and no attachment?
Would she go if you told her up front that this is your intention? Just tell her, "I want us to go smash for a week, and then after I don't care if I see you again or not". If she says "No problem" then I guess you are good.
Problems with this post:

A professional leaves after 30-60 minutes, so it's not a whole week.

That type of blunt talk may cause her to disagree, whereas she might have done it otherwise. But I do see your point of not wanting to risk spending $1000 and getting nothing.