Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Moms...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘I'm still banging him but it’s nothing more than sex we both know we don’t match.”

Translation
: “He is genetically blessed enough to turn me on for sex and babies, but I can’t get resources from him.”

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Plot twist: There was never Covid involved, Chad didn't wanna commit to her and you were her 2nd option.

Or something like that many people will say.
Assuredly there are times when things actually are true...unless you are claiming that nobody ever gets sick, gets in car accidents, has people die in their families, has emergencies, etc.

However, since it's impossible to know if these are actually legit or not, the burden needs to be on the person who cancels the date, which would be her to make things right.

Outside of that, you just keep it moving and don't spend time wonderimg if it's a legit reason or not because eventually it would drive you crazy trying to figure it out.

The best thing as a man to do is simplify your life in these situations. The woman either meets up with you or she doesn't and if she doesn't then the assumption needs to be that if she is interested she will ensure to reschedule something with you and make it known or else she isn't interested.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘I'm still banging him but it’s nothing more than sex we both know we don’t match.”

Translation
: “He is genetically blessed enough to turn me on for sex and babies, but I can’t get resources from him.”
It's OVER for NotGeneticallyBlessedCels.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cringe and immoral. The dude has cancer and will probably die from it. Why even try?
What if someone did that to you and you had cancer?
She should be called out and shamed for attempting to cheat on her man. Its quite disgusting in my opinion.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I discovered this image, it caught my attention. Unfortunately, I think it misses the mark to an extent. It's really more critical of absentee men.

There is an argument that a woman that divorces/breaks up from her man ruins the family unit and creates conditions that are so hostile that the man can't remain involved with his child.

1703302907757.png

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cringe and immoral. The dude has cancer and will probably die from it. Why even try?
What if someone did that to you and you had cancer?
She should be called out and shamed for attempting to cheat on her man. Its quite disgusting in my opinion.
Think it's the Zodiac sign in this case.