Single Moms...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The one thing you may run into a few times are single Moms who haven't fvcked or dated in a while...I actually got pretty good at turning those into random casual encounters/FWBs by playing semi-long game with them while I was also dealing with other plates.

A few years ago I was talking to one prior to going on vacation and we talked about meeting up and she said it was so hard because she doesn't have anyone to watch her kid and can't just leave her with a babysitter normally because she was special needs and most babysitters can't handle that and she wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

She was really cute tho so I played it cool and told her I'd hit her up when I got back from Vaca. Got back and we talked for a few days and things just kinda fizzled out because she couldn't really give me any times when she could meet up and she apologized and said maybe when she gets better situated she could hit me up.

I said sure that's cool and left it at that. This was early fall...hadn't heard back from her and just for fun in the beginning of next summer(so like 8-9 months later) I hit her up just to say what's up and see how things were going and she said she still hadn't really gotten anything figured out but we started talking again for a bit and then she turned things kinda sexual one day and I told her after not having sex for so long she wouldn't be able to handle me, that I am too much to be the first guy after a long break etc...

Seemed to pique her interest and a few days later out the blue she asks if I wanted to stop by to hang out for a bit so we could actually meet up. I told her sure but how did she find someone to watch her kid? She said she hadn't but if I was cool with coming over later at night after she put her to bed we could hang out in her garage which was on the side of the house. I said OK, not really expecting anything to happen but maybe thinking it would make her more comfortable for future encounters.

So I get over there around 10ish or so and go to the door and she comes out dressed sexy AF and I'm like "damn you are looking really good..." And she smiled and said "Thanks, so are you!".

So we go into the garage for a bit and are just sitting there talking for a minute and she brings out a drink for us and we are talking and at one point she just gets up and asks me if I think her ass looks too big for her pants and literally comes over, leans in front of me and sticks it in my face like 6 inches away from me and kinda shakes it a little bit...and just kinda keeps standing there...

I'm almost stunned and I am like no, it looks pretty great to me and start grabbing it and then she leans back into me and sits down and I start kissing her neck and one thing leads to another and I start absolutely pounding the sh!t out of her from behind...wild, dirty sex, just pulling her hair, smacking her ass, telling her how she loves this big d!ck ****ing her from behind and asked if she likes how my balls are smacking her ass like that and she is yelling "I love it...fvck me...harder...give it me!"

After about 20 minutes of banging her like this with her taking a break here and there to suck it in between I turn her around and tell her to get on her knees and open her mouth and then blast a load down her throat and tell her to suck every last drop out and swallow it and she obeys and then told me how much she needed that...

Ended up seeing her a few more times before she turned a little psycho but the hot, wild sex was pretty great tho...wouldn't let me fvck her ass tho, so that was the only downside but she was down for pretty much anything else.

Moral of this story...don't always be so quick to toss numbers and check in with chicks that you never met up with for whatever reason. Keep spinning plates in the meantime but this can work in your favor with free lays at times. Usually works best with women you built up some sort of rapport with even if it's just via text tho.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’ve gotten that “my kid is sick” excuse on a 4th date and before a first date. It’s tough to get rejected by a single mom, don’t get me wrong, but to use your kid to lie like that just screams you have mental issues. It’s so easy to send a text “hey sorry I’m not interested” or “I changed my mind”.
How is it any different than making up some other BS excuse from a woman without kids? You are trying to make it different but it's not. All stems from disinterest and is part of dealing with women.

The problem is most guys keep trying to make single Moms out to be some completely different entity than a single woman. They aren't. They pretty much the same and all the things that apply with any woman normally apply to them. That's where the advice goes so sideways here. Usually from people who attribute their actions to them being a single Mom rather than them being uninterested which is usually the truth.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it any different than making up some other BS excuse from a woman without kids? You are trying to make it different but it's not. All stems from disinterest and is part of dealing with women.

The problem is most guys keep trying to make single Moms out to be some completely different entity than a single woman. They aren't. They pretty much the same and all the things that apply with any woman normally apply to them. That's where the advice goes so sideways here. Usually from people who attribute their actions to them being a single Mom rather than them being uninterested which is usually the truth.
You’re not understanding what I’m saying though. To use your kids as an excuse is low. She could easily say “sorry I’m sick” but to lie about your kids being sick is just……weird. It’s sick. You’re basically saying “I can’t come up with a better excuse but I’ll use my kids cause I know you won’t combat that”.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Wait until she uses her kid as an excuse to cancel on a date with you. That’s about as low as low can get. I’ve had it happen to me and heard it happen to many others.
When I did date a single mom many many many moons ago, the child was a teen and she lived literally 10 minutes from me. She put them to bed, headded over, we fvcked, then she went home. Amazing head and pus game.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You’re not understanding what I’m saying though. To use your kids as an excuse is low. She could easily say “sorry I’m sick” but to lie about your kids being sick is just……weird. It’s sick. You’re basically saying “I can’t come up with a better excuse but I’ll use my kids cause I know you won’t combat that”.
You are thinking way too hard over this, it's simply the easiest excuse to use, nothing else to it.

Is it any sicker than the childless woman who tells you she just went to the ER and then you end up finding out from other sources that she never did?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is a single mom and when she was really into me she did anything to meet me. She let her mom and her whole family take care of the kid just to be with me.
When attraction dropped, she suddenly had all kinds of excuses.
I should’ve known that it wouldn’t last forever this way since I couldn’t see myself being the stepfather of that kid.
I was also lying to myself and justified her behavior because I thought she’s different. When the single mom is not interested she will have excuses, when she’s interested she will make time.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
"Wat wee have heeah is a failyure ta comunikate..."

Not pointing at anyone in particular, but that is a platitude. If she's canceling on you and the kid isn't sick, then it's your failure, not hers. You failed to establish enough attraction.

As a group, we always look for an excuse for failing to score with a chick, and it's rarely introspective.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78
Damn son. That is the long game for real.

Thanks for sharing, but what did you say when she texted "You're too much to handle, you're the first guy." You left her on read?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
TLDR everything but my current girl actually flaked on the 1st date with no counter-offer (she thought she had Covid and didnt know she was supposed to counter offer). We were supposed to go out Saturday night and she texted me to tell me she was feeling sick, maybe she had Covid, and that she was getting tested soon.

I thought to myself "No counter-offer? 99.99% chance she´s making it up."

I texted: "No worries, you should take it easy and rest. Let me know if the Covid test came back positive or negative."

I was going out with other girls at the time so, whatever. I thought there was a 99.99% chance I wasnt going to hear back from her but next monday she texted: "The test came back negative".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78
Damn son. That is the long game for real.

Thanks for sharing, but what did you say when she texted "You're too much to handle, you're the first guy." You left her on read?
Haha, no, that's what I was telling her once she started just bringing up sexual innuendos...then I left it alone and a few days after that she invited me over.

She needed to process it I guess and maybe it turned her on, who knows.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are thinking way too hard over this, it's simply the easiest excuse to use, nothing else to it.

Is it any sicker than the childless woman who tells you she just went to the ER and then you end up finding out from other sources that she never did?
I just can’t grasp lying about your kids like that though. Lying about going to the er is one thing, but to drag your kids in your business to use them as pawns is lowdown. These are the same types of people who I bet use their kids to get putty from others. Just crappy parents in my opinion.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just can’t grasp lying about your kids like that though. Lying about going to the er is one thing, but to drag your kids in your business to use them as pawns is lowdown. These are the same types of people who I bet use their kids to get putty from others. Just crappy parents in my opinion.
Lying is lying...doesn't make it better or worse because kids are involved or not.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms are famous for “sorry can’t make it tonight my kid is sick” The kid isn’t sick, it’s just the perfect excuse they use because they know you can’t say anything against it or you’ll look like the bad guy. It’s a common flake with single moms though. It’s sick actually, to lie about your kids like that.
I’ve gotten that “my kid is sick” excuse on a 4th date and before a first date. It’s tough to get rejected by a single mom, don’t get me wrong, but to use your kid to lie like that just screams you have mental issues. It’s so easy to send a text “hey sorry I’m not interested” or “I changed my mind”.
Single moms have a built in excuse with their kids though. However, kid stuff does legitimately come up fairly often, leaving them unreliable.

Childless women are good at making excuses too. A lot of childless women have pets and use their pets as excuses for stuff in dating.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest there is a single mom in my sons class who was always smiling at me when we were both married, I was into her on instagram the other day bc our kids are crushing, the chat was definitely friendly. I am not going to cheat but I would probably break my mom rule for her if she and I could work it out and I was single.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Childless women are good at making excuses too. A lot of childless women have pets and use their pets as excuses for stuff in dating.
I have gotten both the excuse that "my dog is sick" and also "I need to wash my dog". :mad:

It's OVER for BetaToCanineCels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is a single mom and when she was really into me she did anything to meet me. She let her mom and her whole family take care of the kid just to be with me.
When attraction dropped, she suddenly had all kinds of excuses.
I should’ve known that it wouldn’t last forever this way since I couldn’t see myself being the stepfather of that kid.
I was also lying to myself and justified her behavior because I thought she’s different. When the single mom is not interested she will have excuses, when she’s interested she will make time.
It's OVER for HerAttractionDroppedCels.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR everything but my current girl actually flaked on the 1st date with no counter-offer (she thought she had Covid and didnt know she was supposed to counter offer). We were supposed to go out Saturday night and she texted me to tell me she was feeling sick, maybe she had Covid, and that she was getting tested soon.

I thought to myself "No counter-offer? 99.99% chance she´s making it up."

I texted: "No worries, you should take it easy and rest. Let me know if the Covid test came back positive or negative."

I was going out with other girls at the time so, whatever. I thought there was a 99.99% chance I wasnt going to hear back from her but next monday she texted: "The test came back negative".
Plot twist: There was never Covid involved, Chad didn't wanna commit to her and you were her 2nd option.

Or something like that many people will say.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten both the excuse that "my dog is sick" and also "I need to wash my dog". :mad:

It's OVER for BetaToCanineCels.
It is likely that you got that excuse from childless Gen X'ers back in the 1990s. Since you are early Gen X, it is not likely that you ever dated a Millennial when you were in the United States. The oldest Millennials are 15-16 years younger than you are. Millennial women have been far more likely to own to pets than Gen X women were when they were younger.

@EyeBRollin has said on this board before that he considers single, childless women with dogs to be a form of single moms. I have always agreed with his point of view on that.

As a Millennial man who has mainly dated Millennial women, it is very difficult to find a woman in the Millennial age range who is both childless and petless. Petlessness is uncommon. All pets require a certain amount of energy. Cat owning women have a tendency to cancel/re-schedule dates at the last minute too due to cat illnesses and incidents, such as fleas. Almost any other pet will have certain issues that arise as well.

The more responsibilities that a woman has in her life, the more excuses she has for not prioritizing a man in a romantic interaction.

I realize that there are things that occur with both children and pets.

There are single moms of humans who also simultaneously own pets.