Single alpha Male in 30s is the holy grail

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you do not know women. Women pride themselves on being able to snuff out if a man is Hv or Lv from their ‘feminine instinct’. The first thing a woman does when she checks you out? Look at your shoes. Go figure. Ever hear a woman describe a man as a ‘creep’? A creep is just a low status man. If he was high status the same behaviour would be considered ‘cute’
Do they get it right all the time? Not at all. But if you don’t think women immediately wonder whether a man has high socioeconomic status upon meeting him, you are completely lost
Money isn't everything. You'd be better off just buying a hypnosis app and using it to make yourself so far above anyone else she will ever meet, in masculinity. That's what I do.

Mystery said pickup is the art of attracting women. They decide a lot based just on how you move.

Also, learn to fight. Knowing your a freakishly amazing fighter is really good for dealing with other men, even if you don't say it.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money isn't everything. You'd be better off just buying a hypnosis app and using it to make yourself so far above anyone else she will ever meet, in masculinity. That's what I do.

Mystery said pickup is the art of attracting women. They decide a lot based just on how you move.

Also, learn to fight. Knowing your a freakishly amazing fighter is really good for dealing with other men, even if you don't say it.

Women will always relate money to masculinity! You cannot reverse million years of evolution! Men flex financially to express social dominance over each other. Why do you think celebs rappers have so many groupies adoring them!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you do not know women. Women pride themselves on being able to snuff out if a man is Hv or Lv from their ‘feminine instinct’. The first thing a woman does when she checks you out? Look at your shoes. Go figure. Ever hear a woman describe a man as a ‘creep’? A creep is just a low status man. If he was high status the same behaviour would be considered ‘cute’
Do they get it right all the time? Not at all. But if you don’t think women immediately wonder whether a man has high socioeconomic status upon meeting him, you are completely lost
I wear Chelsea boots most of the time. Guess what, difficult to make the distinction between a 1000 euros a pair and 100 euros . Unless ofc she asks me to show her the soil where you have the brand

Point is, if she is not a gold digger pro, most women will not make the distinction between the new bmw and the one 1-2 generations ago

Same thing with everything. The key is to take care of your things and not look like someone took a dump on them

This topic that you have to be rich to get traction with women is retarded

Plenty of average guys financially are doing just fine

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always relate money to masculinity! You cannot reverse million years of evolution! Men flex financially to express social dominance over each other. Why do you think celebs rappers have so many groupies adoring them!
Money is not millions of years old. Up until recently we had to hunt and farm for food. The female subconscious has not adapted to this. Masculinity is the holy grail of attraction.

Rappers and celebs have groupies and women adoring them because of their place in 'the pack'. We are a pack animal. They have preselection. And in the pack they have a good position.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but unless it's drunken hookups, she's going to want to figure out where you're coming from and where you're going before she opens the legs. And a guy can't successfully pretend he's something he's really not unless the girl is really dumb and/or he's a good con artist.
The difference for the same job title between even the big companies is monumental

Same thing with liberal jobs like doctor or lawyer for example

Difficult to say only by job title if a guy has money or not

Even for women that screen for this, I never got the question “ how much money do you make?”

Just has to sound like something that she thinks is good

If you tell ther that you are the garbage man, even though those guys are ridiculously well paid, she will think that you are a looser

If you tell her that you are a marketing manager, even though salaries are low on average, she will think that you are successful guy

Like IamTheAlpha male very well said, we are creatures of habit that follow social rules. We are not critical thinkers in most part

Funny thing, most independent construction workers get in a month full of work most likely the average yearly salary in the country ( if not more ) . Would most girls see a guy like this as a fit? Very unlikely

In the vast majority of cases if you think that money is the root cause for your bad love life probability it is not the case

Last edited:

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference for the same job title between even the big companies is monumental

Same thing with liberal jobs like doctor or lawyer for example

Difficult to say only by job title if a guy has money or not

Even for women that screen for this, I never got the question “ how much money do you make?”

Just has to sound like something that she thinks is good

If you tell ther that you are the garbage man, even though those guys are ridiculously well paid, she will think that you are a looser

If you tell her that you are a marketing manager, even though salaries are low on average, she will think that you are successful guy

Like IamTheAlpha male very well said, we are creatures of habit that follow social rules. We are not critical thinkers in most part

Funny thing, most independent construction workers get in a month full of work most likely the average yearly salary in the country ( if not more ) . Would most girls see a guy like this as a fit? Very unlikely

In the vast majority of cases if you think that money is the root cause for your bad love life probability it is not the case
Yes. This is exactly it.

So when they ask your job they are basically classifying your position within the pack. Are you valuable? How did you respond to this test?

So you could be a millionaire and be like 'I only have x amount of money but I'm really lucky to be talking to you, it's not a very good company' etc.

Or if your a garbage man you could tell her you have the position as the hottest garbage man on the planet but that your other main thing you do is that your a highly sought after trophy husband (like me)

See how the way this is conveyed just in text is totally different? It's like 90 percent of communication is not the words themselves.

I'm responding to both of you.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newsflash
Average guys are not fcking models
Average guys are not swimming in abudance

young millionaires are
I don’t know what you are denying…
Just like men get biologically horny for women they do not know, based on her looks (biological fitness)…women also get horny for men they do not know - based on their biological fitness - in that man’s case - looks, MONEY AND STATUS. Women want to fk hot athletes, doctors, actors, millionaires etc pick up lines do not override biology. A millionaire has outcompeted other men in the tribe for a valuable resource, it’s a sign of alphaness…
There is a difference between a nerdy simp millionaire (not sexy) and a self made, alpha millionaire (every woman’s dream)

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make it to your 30s as a single alpha male - you are experiencing human life in its peak form.

theres a lot of chit chatter about women having it so easy in their prime years, but this doesn’t come close to the reality of a man in his 30s who is single, in shape, good looking and wealthy.

women in their early 20s have a lot of options but what they don’t have is POWER. they don’t have the power to move how/when they want to move, to maintain with a peaceful confident mind frame, to date with wisdom, to travel on demand etc etc a lot of women squander their 20s on cheap experiences, pointless university degrees and chaotic dating choices
There is no way a man in his 30s who has money and look decent has the same pull as a hot 25-year-old girl. It's not even close. A 20-year-old guy vs 25 year old girl is like 0 points to 100. A 30-year-old as above is like 25 points to 100. The only way the 30 year gets closer in value age is when the girl turns 30. Then her value drops like 25 pts and his goes up (with money and looks) 25 pts. When she turns 35 its down another 25 points and his goes up again. When she turns 38, it crashes to 0 while his goes up again.

But to compare a guy in his 30s with looks and money to a 25-year-old hot girl. Crazy crazy. Billionaires and Actors and Politicians and the people who can destroy mankind and the financial system invite these girls on their boats and star in their videos. Yet she is going to care about some dude in with a little money and nice car? Come on.

a lot of the hottest women in their early 20s will not even date a man in his 20s. But these women behave like thirsty dogs around high value men in their 30s. The men really do have all the power. Not only do these women make it easy for them; they act extremely submissive and respectful around accomplished, good looking men in their 30s.

I live in a rich area and also sometimes see rich men in their 40s with absolute bombshells.
Sorry brother. this is made or you are dreaming.

if you spend your 20s the right way - maximising your earning potential, building your social/dating skills and looksmaxing (skin, gym, diet, fashion) then you will live your 30s-40s with an abundance that even hot women will envy.

a single man with looks, game (emotional detachment/aloofness and the ability to build comfort) and money in his 30s can be a literal rockstar on the dating scene.

women will accept the bare minimum just to get a whiff of that man’s time and experience his sexual aura.
Sydney Sweeney, 25, the hottest thing in Hollywood, stars in Rolling Stones's new video. They picked her out 10,000 actresses to lie on a car in cowboy getup and look sexy. So if you are a single man, you better be worth $450,000,000 to get the hot girl.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way a man in his 30s who has money and look decent has the same pull as a hot 25-year-old girl. It's not even close. A 20-year-old guy vs 25 year old girl is like 0 points to 100. A 30-year-old as above is like 25 points to 100. The only way the 30 year gets closer in value age is when the girl turns 30. Then her value drops like 25 pts and his goes up (with money and looks) 25 pts. When she turns 35 its down another 25 points and his goes up again. When she turns 38, it crashes to 0 while his goes up again.

But to compare a guy in his 30s with looks and money to a 25-year-old hot girl. Crazy crazy. Billionaires and Actors and Politicians and the people who can destroy mankind and the financial system invite these girls on their boats and star in their videos. Yet she is going to care about some dude in with a little money and nice car? Come on.

Sydney Sweeney, 25, the hottest thing in Hollywood, stars in Rolling Stones's new video. They picked her out 10,000 actresses to lie on a car in cowboy getup and look sexy. So if you are a single man, you better be worth $450,000,000 to get the hot girl.
I’m speaking my experience bro. Your pessimism is routed in theory. I’m just talking what I live. I am currently dating 4 girls in their 20s; one is a model. I put in next to no effort. They want me cause I’m hot and rich. I have way more pull than a 20 year old girl, because I can replace her in a week but she can’t find another guy like me easily.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newsflash
Average guys are not fcking models
Average guys are not swimming in abudance

young millionaires are
I don’t know what you are denying…
Just like men get biologically horny for women they do not know, based on her looks (biological fitness)…women also get horny for men they do not know - based on their biological fitness - in that man’s case - looks, MONEY AND STATUS. Women want to fk hot athletes, doctors, actors, millionaires etc pick up lines do not override biology
Depends on what you aim

I think that most guys as long as they get something are more than happy

The only way to have abundance without getting burned out is to have celeb like status. Totally agree

But it is worth being obsessed with it? I do not think so :)

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you aim

I think that most guys as long as they get something are more than happy

The only way to have abundance without getting burned out is to have celeb like status. Totally agree

But it is worth being obsessed with it? I do not think so :)
bro get off this forum if you don’t want to learn the game. This isnt about you coping or doubting others success. I’m speaking facts that deep down everyone knows. The sexual hierarchy goes
Alpha males -> hot women -> ugly women -> beta males -> incels

A twenty year old girl isn’t at the top of the sexual heirachy lmfao, she’s waiting for the alpha to text her back and crying on tiktok about it

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m speaking my experience bro. Your pessimism is routed in theory. I’m just talking what I live. I am currently dating 4 girls in their 20s; one is a model. I put in next to no effort. They want me cause I’m hot and rich. I have way more pull than a 20 year old girl, because I can replace her in a week but she can’t find another guy like me easily.
Glad for you, but for sure what works for you it does not work for others

So what it is the point of this ongoing rant?

We get it, you are this very top top guy that is the whole package. We are glad for you that you got 2 aces pre/flop

Can someone learn anything from you though? Not really, so why continue it?

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad for you, but for sure what works for you it does not work for others

So what it is the point of this ongoing rant?

We get it, you are this very top top guy that is the whole package. We are glad for you that you got 2 aces pre/flop

Can someone learn anything from you though? Not really, so why continue it?
you can learn. Because 5 years ago I wasn’t ‘that guy’,and I used to obssess about game and theory etc. then I worked hard, accomplished what I needed and I noticed the tables turning. The hot 20 year old girls I used to image were to out of reach, were now treating me like a king figure and were asking me out?
Women are just like men, they just have higher standards.
self improve aggressively and you will outshine all the other men who don’t know this

Last edited:

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mystery was banging super models and thousands of women b4 he got rich.

Also, when I was in college I lived in residence and had the whole place chasing me. Lineups to dance with me at the college bar of the hottest girls. I'll agree that sounds made up. Also all the paint was falling off my car. It's just your place in the pack.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. So look at the frame your thinking in.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro get off this forum if you don’t want to learn the game. This isnt about you coping or doubting others success. I’m speaking facts that deep down everyone knows. The sexual hierarchy goes
Alpha males -> hot women -> ugly women -> beta males -> incels

A twenty year old girl isn’t at the top of the sexual heirachy lmfao, she’s waiting for the alpha to text her back and crying on tiktok about it
Yup. Super hot guys r the top of the sexual hierarchy. That's just how it is.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can learn. Because 5 years ago I wasn’t ‘that guy’,and I used to obssess about game and theory etc. then I worked hard, accomplished what I needed and I noticed the tables turning. The hot 20 year old girls I used to image were to out of reach, were now treating me like a king figure and were asking me out?
Women are just like men, they just have higher standards.
self improve aggressively and you will outshine all the other men who don’t know this
I'm just arguing it's the frame that they are looking at you in. Not the balance of your bank account

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a rich GL guy in 30s, I have access to plenty 20 year old women. Shopping malls, Libraries, parks, local activity clubs, nightclubs, instagram, work. Are you kidding me! My ex was 20 we met in the line to a night club! I cold approached like a G, we exchanged social media and SHE DM’D me first on instagram after
You just validated my post. Youre talking about nightclubs and standing in line. You were there alone at a night club? Or were you with other outgoing friends? You have a social circle?

You could be good looking and rich all you want, but if you just go to work and then go home without any friends or social circles, your success isn't going to be as open as someone who has those contacts.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just validated my post. Youre talking about nightclubs and standing in line. You were there alone at a night club? Or were you with other outgoing friends? You have a social circle?

You could be good looking and rich all you want, but if you just go to work and then go home without any friends or social circles, your success isn't going to be as open as someone who has those contacts.
went out with another friend. I didn’t go inside the club, infact clubs are the worst places to pick up women. Just was outside for a bit. Always make it look like it was an accident and never make it seem like you’re out to get girls ;)