Single alpha Male in 30s is the holy grail

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make it to your 30s as a single alpha male - you are experiencing human life in its peak form.

theres a lot of chit chatter about women having it so easy in their prime years, but this doesn’t come close to the reality of a man in his 30s who is single, in shape, good looking and wealthy.

women in their early 20s have a lot of options but what they don’t have is POWER. they don’t have the power to move how/when they want to move, to maintain with a peaceful confident mind frame, to date with wisdom, to travel on demand etc etc a lot of women squander their 20s on cheap experiences, pointless university degrees and chaotic dating choices

a lot of the hottest women in their early 20s will not even date a man in his 20s. But these women behave like thirsty dogs around high value men in their 30s. The men really do have all the power. Not only do these women make it easy for them; they act extremely submissive and respectful around accomplished, good looking men in their 30s.

I live in a rich area and also sometimes see rich men in their 40s with absolute bombshells.

if you spend your 20s the right way - maximising your earning potential, building your social/dating skills and looksmaxing (skin, gym, diet, fashion) then you will live your 30s-40s with an abundance that even hot women will envy.

a single man with looks, game (emotional detachment/aloofness and the ability to build comfort) and money in his 30s can be a literal rockstar on the dating scene.

women will accept the bare minimum just to get a whiff of that man’s time and experience his sexual aura.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a motivating post but sadly its not my experience to see this. Most of the guys with money are not very good with women for some reason, at least the ones I know. The best dudes with women are the ones who have nothing else going on and live with their moms. Alpha losers.

Most guys with money, fitness etc don't even like dating 99% of women. Also a lot of them are nerds since a lot of the wealth comes from IT/tech jobs these days.

I believe you though of course that in theory this could be the peak for guys who play their cards right. But skin care starting your 20s? Is this a thing now? Im 28 and I noticed my skin getting a bit weathered, work construction in the sun, maybe I should do this.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s my experience. And yes spent lots of money in my 20s on skincare which has paid off. Moisturise, exfoliate, etc etc

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make it to your 30s as a single alpha male - you are experiencing human life in its peak form.

theres a lot of chit chatter about women having it so easy in their prime years, but this doesn’t come close to the reality of a man in his 30s who is single, in shape, good looking and wealthy.

women in their early 20s have a lot of options but what they don’t have is POWER. they don’t have the power to move how/when they want to move, to maintain with a peaceful confident mind frame, to date with wisdom, to travel on demand etc etc a lot of women squander their 20s on cheap experiences, pointless university degrees and chaotic dating choices

a lot of the hottest women in their early 20s will not even date a man in his 20s. But these women behave like thirsty dogs around high value men in their 30s. The men really do have all the power. Not only do these women make it easy for them; they act extremely submissive and respectful around accomplished, good looking men in their 30s.

I live in a rich area and also sometimes see rich men in their 40s with absolute bombshells.

if you spend your 20s the right way - maximising your earning potential, building your social/dating skills and looksmaxing (skin, gym, diet, fashion) then you will live your 30s-40s with an abundance that even hot women will envy.

a single man with looks, game (emotional detachment/aloofness and the ability to build comfort) and money in his 30s can be a literal rockstar on the dating scene.

women will accept the bare minimum just to get a whiff of that man’s time and experience his sexual aura.
The interesting thing I heard from an evolutionary psychologist was that it's not that you have money, it's how it changes the way you act, when you have money.

Hue Hefner is a perfect example of someone who just had insane game. He was what? 89? With like 3 gfs in their 20s, who all knew about eachother.

Probably banged like 10k women.

Science says material things or lack of are unimportant, it's actually how you market yourself basically.

I remember this one guy in the news. He lived in New York. He was homeless, yet he slept with a new girl every day and never had to sleep on the street in like 10 years.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interesting thing I heard from an evolutionary psychologist was that it's not that you have money, it's how it changes the way you act, when you have money.

Hue Hefner is a perfect example of someone who just had insane game. He was what? 89? With like 3 gfs in their 20s, who all knew about eachother.

Science says material things or lack of are unimportant, it's actually how you market yourself basically.

I remember this one guy in the news. He lived in New York. He was homeless, yet he slept with a new girl every day and never had to sleep on the street in like 10 years.
dude of course money makes a HUGE difference. Don’t look at anomalies eg the one millionaire that can’t get laid or the one homeless dude that claims to bang lots of chicks.
There’s a difference between being a simp with money and an attractive man with money. one of first thing girls ask when you cold approach or meet at bars is ‘what do you do’….
Use your common sense. If you were a hot chick you would be going for the most successful guys you could find; the ones living the best lifestyles, wearing the best clothes, and living in a relaxed frame of mind where money isn’t an issue

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 33, I'm nearing my abs being visible again, I was on track but had gall stones and then a PE, but I'm back on track for hopefully next summer, once they are visible im gonna hop on a cycle of tren and literally steal everyone's girl, no woman will be safe, Ill probably also procreate during this time as my genetic snapshot will never be better.

Also for those who don't know, Tren is typically taken to make your abs pop to begin with, if you take when they are already popping its like super model level until you cycle off

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was this guy, who made a stir in 2014....

He never got it right and this is him in August 2023.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nobody ever banged 10k women and nobody will, and that homeless guy didn't bang a new girl everyday for 10 years. Stop believing everything that you hear or read, common sense.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody ever banged 10k women and nobody will, and that homeless guy didn't bang a new girl everyday for 10 years. Stop believing everything that you hear or read, common sense.
In theory if you are good looking and a sociopath and do not care at all about the quality and you do not work, you could manage 1 bang a day

But even then, you would still get occasionally some stds ( that will take you out of the game for a couple of weeks each ) , and eventually you will get bored

1 girl a day is possible in theory, but very unlikely in reality

Never heard of a f8ck boy ( including with fame and power ) to continue endlessly for 30 years to bang a girl every day. Most of them usually go on sprees : relationship then some time single and then they go in a relationship again and so on. And even if they cheat, they will cheat occasionally mainly because they do not have the time to do it

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory yes, but in real life it's a complete different story.
This is cope and an imagination. I talk to guys in their 30s struggling to get women and complaining the most because the ones worth being in a relationship are already taken young. In terms of wealthy guys in their 40s with "bombshells", those women tend to have big issues and are only with the man for money. When these men are old and have a tough time walking because of old age, those women will dip instead of caring for them. That's not love.

The best thing to do is have a good work ethic and be motivated to be the best that you can be in all aspects in your 20s. After that, just do the best that you can with what you have and look for the women that'll matter and care for you. Not "bombshells".

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude of course money makes a HUGE difference. Don’t look at anomalies eg the one millionaire that can’t get laid or the one homeless dude that claims to bang lots of chicks.
There’s a difference between being a simp with money and an attractive man with money. one of first thing girls ask when you cold approach or meet at bars is ‘what do you do’….
Use your common sense. If you were a hot chick you would be going for the most successful guys you could find; the ones living the best lifestyles, wearing the best clothes, and living in a relaxed frame of mind where money isn’t an issue
The career that women find the most attractive is firefighter.

Ok. So the evolutionary psychologist said that if you have something like a degree or money it is about the way you convey it. The frame of value you demonstrate around it.

I understand your example, but science says otherwise.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not a cope im describing my life.
And my guy friends who are in their 30s, good looking and high earning professionals.
You gotta be an idiot to think it’s theories. Women want the best possible men. The best possible men are older than them, rich and better looking than their 20 year old counterparts.
A womans favourite actors, rappers and singers are in their 30s and 40s. Watch any Netflix romantic series and the male lead is always some successful wealthy mid 30 year old.

most model caliber women are going for guys hitting 6 figures, that have a condo in the city and dress in designer clothes. theres a huge SMV difference between ‘average 35 year old’ and a 35 year old successful man who looks handsome and has been banging chicks for the past 10 years of his life. Look up Paul Janka as an example when he was in his 30s as a PUA coach.

Right now I’m dating 4 girls in their early 20s. Its not hard for me to get new girls weekly either cold approach or instagram. Women want the apex man.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The career that women find the most attractive is firefighter.

Ok. So the evolutionary psychologist said that if you have something like a degree or money it is about the way you convey it. The frame of value you demonstrate around it.

I understand your example, but science says otherwise.
bro get out the house. stop quoting science articles designed to make normies feel better and use common sense. Of course women would prefer a famous basketballer over a middle class fireman. As far as careers go - doctors, CEO’s, people in the music biz/entertainment biz etc will be way more interesting to women than firemen.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, living in a relaxed frame where you don't need money. Let's look at that.

Ok, so the relaxed frame is a mental state. The way you convey it based on your mental state is what's attractive.

Women asking you what you do is like in baseball, they are just throwing a pitch to see how you will he respond. Is he going to try to impress me? Does his body language or words talk down about himself? Does he represent himself as higher value than me?

Money is a new thing. It takes our brains like 100k years to adjust to things like money. It's an idea and it changes how you frame things.

So your like oh, I'm rich, I have money so I hold value. This changes your interactions with women by how you act.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory if you are good looking and a sociopath and do not care at all about the quality and you do not work, you could manage 1 bang a day

But even then, you would still get occasionally some stds ( that will take you out of the game for a couple of weeks each ) , and eventually you will get bored

Never heard of a f8ck boy ( including with fame and power ) to continue endlessly for 30 years to bang a girl every day. Most of them usually go on sprees : relationship then some time single and then they go in a relationship again and so on. And even if they cheat, they will cheat occasionally mainly because they do not have the time to do it
agreed, don’t believe homeless guy was banging ****. Women go for established, rich, good looking men. They aren’t aliens, they use common sense. If you were a hot chick who could get any guy - would you banging a ****ing loser homeless dude that can’t afford toilet paper or a guy that’s a ****ing winner crushing it at life? Use common sense

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So the guy I'm talking about that was homeless was probably just working game all day. I assume, anyways