Single alpha Male in 30s is the holy grail

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, don’t believe homeless guy was banging ****. Women go for established, rich, good looking men. They aren’t aliens, they use common sense. If you were a hot chick who could get any guy - would you banging a ****ing loser homeless dude that can’t afford toilet paper or a guy that’s a ****ing winner crushing it at life? Use common sense
Yeah, that's interesting. I think I'm just way more attractive than you guys are then. Cause I don't have money

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women absolutely care about a man’s social status - which is best reflected by his finances.
you need the high value behaviour too, but high value behaviour means NOTHING if you don’t have the real value behind it. That’s why so many people on these forums complaining about women. They learnt game but they don’t have the real monetary value/status which women are ultimately attracted to. Women want to **** objectively high status men, not low status men playing the part. Money is not a new thing; status is a function of human evolution; even in tribes the tribe leader would have more resources, a bigger hut and wear different feathers. if a woman finds you good looking and you tell her you are a CEO or doctor or corporate lawyer, she gets actual ‘tingles’ down below, they get ‘wet’ aka ‘omg that guy was so hawt’: game cannot do that. It’s a real biological response to being around an actual high value man - her body is saying ‘procreate!’

I’m not talking about drunken hookups or one night stands she regrets, I’m talking about the men she is genuinely lusting after in her day to day life. The ones she goes out of her way to impress, instinctually.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, don’t believe homeless guy was banging ****. Women go for established, rich, good looking men. They aren’t aliens, they use common sense. If you were a hot chick who could get any guy - would you banging a ****ing loser homeless dude that can’t afford toilet paper or a guy that’s a ****ing winner crushing it at life? Use common sense
Women do not know your real worth when they meet you, so the economic value in most cases does not matter, unless you flaunt it in a very “in the face” way and is very difficult to fake

So this idea of who a woman would choose based on economic value most of the times is irrelevant mainly due to the asymmetry of information. What you say might only work if the woman would know before all what it is needed to know about you and then she would use filters

This is not what happens in reality. Women only see what you let them see. You can not even afford to buy toilet paper but as long as you do not show it she will not know if you can afford to buy toilet paper or not

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was homeless, yet he slept with a new girl every day and never had to sleep on the street in like 10 years.
Did you see any of the women he got?

Perhaps what you say is true, but there are women out there who are not easy to game and who want to be shown the money. I have a second cousin who would only consider a wealthy man with a high-skilled career (both, not just the money) and wouldn’t consider anyone else, regardless of how slick or funny he was. She did get who she wanted and married a tall, good looking dentist with his own practice and two kids.

Last edited:

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women absolutely care about a man’s social status - which is best reflected by his finances.
you need the high value behaviour too, but high value behaviour means NOTHING if you don’t have the real value behind it. That’s why so many people on these forums complaining about women. They learnt game but they don’t have the real monetary value/status which women are ultimately attracted to. Women want to **** objectively high status men, not low status men playing the part. Money is not a new thing; status is a function of human evolution; even in tribes the tribe leader would have more resources, a bigger hut and wear different feathers. if a woman finds you good looking and you tell her you are a CEO or doctor or corporate lawyer, she gets actual ‘tingles’ down below, they get ‘wet’ aka ‘omg that guy was so hawt’: game cannot do that. It’s a real biological response to being around an actual high value man - her body is saying ‘procreate!’

I’m not talking about drunken hookups or one night stands she regrets, I’m talking about the men she is genuinely lusting after in her day to day life. The ones she goes out of her way to impress, instinctually.
Yeah, I just disagree.

But I'm actually coming at this from a different angle. I like that you guys all say your views because it widens my horizons and sh t

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not know your real worth when they meet you, so the economic value in most cases does not matter, unless you flaunt it in a very “in the face” way and is very difficult to fake

So this idea of who a woman would choose based on economic value most of the times is irrelevant mainly due to the asymmetry of information. What you say might only work if the woman would know before all what it is needed to know about you and then she would use filters

This is not what happens in reality. Women only see what you let them see. You can not even afford to buy toilet paper but as long as you do not show it she will not know if you can afford to buy toilet paper or not
Thats a great point

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in theory this is true, however, one aspect you missed is social circles.

If you're a rich, good looking guy in his 30s, you wont have access to the hot 20 yos if youre not involved in their social scene.

Are you good friends with the club promoters? Do you have other high value male friends to split bottle/table sections at hottest nightclubs, etc..

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point applies for some women. But as said above, there are some women who want to see the money and occupation.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point applies for some women. But as said above, there are some women who want to see the money and occupation.
Dunno bro, very rarely I experienced this, and when I did it was in online dating

But online dating a sh1t hole in terms of quality. Most of the above average women are not on online dating

Online dating is also not a realistic representation of real life dating. Very far away from it actually in the vast majority of cases

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, but unless it's drunken hookups, she's going to want to figure out where you're coming from and where you're going before she opens the legs. And a guy can't successfully pretend he's something he's really not unless the girl is really dumb and/or he's a good con artist.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was this guy, who made a stir in 2014....

He never got it right and this is him in August 2023.

I remember when the original video posted the "RP COPE" was real, a fat homeless guy picking up decent skinny looking white chicks had so many people salty damn sad to see him look strung out

Dude was an inspiration to so many people back then

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not a cope im describing my life.
And my guy friends who are in their 30s, good looking and high earning professionals.
You gotta be an idiot to think it’s theories. Women want the best possible men. The best possible men are older than them, rich and better looking than their 20 year old counterparts.
A womans favourite actors, rappers and singers are in their 30s and 40s. Watch any Netflix romantic series and the male lead is always some successful wealthy mid 30 year old.

most model caliber women are going for guys hitting 6 figures, that have a condo in the city and dress in designer clothes. theres a huge SMV difference between ‘average 35 year old’ and a 35 year old successful man who looks handsome and has been banging chicks for the past 10 years of his life. Look up Paul Janka as an example when he was in his 30s as a PUA coach.

Right now I’m dating 4 girls in their early 20s. Its not hard for me to get new girls weekly either cold approach or instagram. Women want the apex man.
I believe OP because I've seen this myself, These guys were late bloomers(not all but most in my experience), they got in shape make 6-7 figures and are cleaning up. Why?

-The live the lifestyle the average 20/30 year old can't afford
-Traveling on a regular basis
-Top Tier restaurant on a regular basis
-Popping bottles
-Live in proximity to the hottest women in the city and usually at one of the nicest condos or apartments as OP mentioned
-Have social circles that have other high network individuals in it in their age bracket, and have access to "Bombshells" or "Smokeshows" as I like to call them

A guy at 33 making 33K isn't gonna be in a social circle where the average person makes 250K plus or higher than that. The reality is guys in their 30s even former nerds who "leveled up" i.e. got in shape, dressed well etc. Well do better than the average guy or just as good as a Chad-Lite. The last part I posted is very important getting top-tier women is all about access and young rich men have this. Most men don't. Women wanna have fun and one of the fun guys is guys with money who can pop bottles, travel etc

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In defense of the guys who are not in the top 10% (myself included, not yet anyway) lower tier guys or normies have access to regular women but higher-tier guys have access to the IG thot, hot sorority chick, model chick etc that most guys lust after. I know guys who clean up with average woman nothing wrong with that and I know guys who clean up with what the world deem top tier chicks but once again as OP mentioned those guys are top-tier guys, they have great jobs, have status (even if it is local at best but it's good enough for most women) and these guys also have social proof, a lot of hot women know they only deal with hot women and it attracts more hot women. Vagina begetting more Vagina is a real thing

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bro you do not know women. Women pride themselves on being able to snuff out if a man is Hv or Lv from their ‘feminine instinct’. The first thing a woman does when she checks you out? Look at your shoes. Go figure. Ever hear a woman describe a man as a ‘creep’? A creep is just a low status man. If he was high status the same behaviour would be considered ‘cute’
Do they get it right all the time? Not at all. But if you don’t think women immediately wonder whether a man has high socioeconomic status upon meeting him, you are completely lost

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in theory this is true, however, one aspect you missed is social circles.

If you're a rich, good looking guy in his 30s, you wont have access to the hot 20 yos if youre not involved in their social scene.

Are you good friends with the club promoters? Do you have other high value male friends to split bottle/table sections at hottest nightclubs, etc..
As a rich GL guy in 30s, I have access to plenty 20 year old women. Shopping malls, Libraries, parks, local activity clubs, nightclubs, instagram, work. Are you kidding me! My ex was 20 we met in the line to a night club! I cold approached like a G, we exchanged social media and SHE DM’D me first on instagram after

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but unless it's drunken hookups, she's going to want to figure out where you're coming from and where you're going before she opens the legs. And a guy can't successfully pretend he's something he's really not unless the girl is really dumb and/or he's a good con artist.
most guys on these forums have never truely exprienced female desire or what life looks life for a genuinely attractive man in 30s. They still rely on pickup coaches like RSD Todd etc who wouldn’t stand a chance next to a genuine winner. You gotta realise, succesful men don’t need game. Women start up convos, prove themselves, you just invite them for a drink and pass a few basic sh1t tests then invite them back. game and all this theory is for men that don’t have the money status and looks that turns women on biologically. Not knocking it, I was once that guy. But self improvement and becoming what women genuinely want is a whole other world. People saying ‘money/status’ don’t matter are completely detached from reality.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe OP because I've seen this myself, These guys were late bloomers(not all but most in my experience), they got in shape make 6-7 figures and are cleaning up. Why?

-The live the lifestyle the average 20/30 year old can't afford
-Traveling on a regular basis
-Top Tier restaurant on a regular basis
-Popping bottles
-Live in proximity to the hottest women in the city and usually at one of the nicest condos or apartments as OP mentioned
-Have social circles that have other high network individuals in it in their age bracket, and have access to "Bombshells" or "Smokeshows" as I like to call them

A guy at 33 making 33K isn't gonna be in a social circle where the average person makes 250K plus or higher than that. The reality is guys in their 30s even former nerds who "leveled up" i.e. got in shape, dressed well etc. Well do better than the average guy or just as good as a Chad-Lite. The last part I posted is very important getting top-tier women is all about access and young rich men have this. Most men don't. Women wanna have fun and one of the fun guys is guys with money who can pop bottles, travel etc
yep.
I’m that guy that bloomed late, I’m talking from experience. i experience a level of abundance that no 20 year old could come close to. Models on instagram etc know their worth they don’t gaf about your game and theories. They gonna date a top teir DJ or athlete or doctor before a PUA. Status money lifestyle and looks trumps everything. I cold approach a girl, then add on instagram - she sees my holidays, restaurants I go to, designer clothes, condo, gym pics etc we will be f’king in a couple weeks! News flash this what turns women on - social dominance ! Leagues are very real! Hot women are top of the social heriachy they are gonna date men at their level and not compromise their social status being seen with a random normie or homeless man - do you know how much hot women care about their status!!!
And I don’t even pay for dates, we go halves on cheap ass drinks! They just wanna be fking with a winner top dog type dude, it gets them horny!
Hot women feel ENTITLED to hot, rich, succesful men. This is BIOLOGY.

Last edited:

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno bro, very rarely I experienced this, and when I did it was in online dating

But online dating a sh1t hole in terms of quality. Most of the above average women are not on online dating

Online dating is also not a realistic representation of real life dating. Very far away from it actually in the vast majority of cases
Yeah, that's interesting how online dating is a totally different game. I do terrible on online dating. Can barely get a response. But in real life right when I walk up2 a girl they are playing with their hair and all smiles and just super enthusiastic. Even this one mall I goto girls have just been giving me their numbers. The key is to be really, ridiculously, good looking in real life lol

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth about women is this…
Men are naturally polygamous so we don’t search for perfection. We can appreciate things a woman has and other things another woman has. We can bang a 6 and chase an 8 the next date. But women are wired to find one guy to procreate with. So they want it all. The body, looks, style, status, money etc. so you gotta try and tick as many boxes as possible. Once you start ticking multiple boxes - you see a side to women that only the top 10%.the beauty is almost every focused man can get in awesome shape, dress well, gain some form of status and make 6 figures! At that point you are playing easy mode and you’re the one rejecting women!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's interesting how online dating is a totally different game. I do terrible on online dating. Can barely get a response. But in real life right when I walk up2 a girl they are playing with their hair and all smiles and just super enthusiastic. Even this one mall I goto girls have just been giving me their numbers. The key is to be really, ridiculously, good looking in real life lol
Most girls that I talk with tell me that little to no guys approach them outside the club/bar

Unless you do not look like a cave troll/are socially retarded/ look like a homeless guy you really have no excuses

I see all the time average guys that are with average girls. You guys see them too for sure