Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I already have plans this weekend. I'll pick you up next wednesday at 7pm. Wear a nice ****tail dress.How do you reply? This would be after asking a girl out/asking what her availability is like:
When a girl replies with something like “Yes! Let me figure out my schedule and let you know this weekend?”
I am with @dude99 . Dont seem too available.How do you reply? This would be after asking a girl out/asking what her availability is like:
When a girl replies with something like “Yes! Let me figure out my schedule and let you know this weekend?”
Bullsht champ bait just by looking at it.“Yes! Let me figure out my schedule and let you know this weekend?”
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I've taken this approach several times before. It works as long as you do one very important thing that you mentioned......which is assume there is no date and MOVE ON."Sounds good Hon have a great day" Then I will usually go 100% ghost unless she teaches back out. I will also assume that there is no date. I do not call, text, or counteroffer.
If they text FRI evening that they're avail. I''ll respond: "Sorry Hon I made plans but I'll get back to you next week and maybe we can get together then. Have a great day"