"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Simple how-to-reply question

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
How do you reply? This would be after asking a girl out/asking what her availability is like:

When a girl replies with something like “Yes! Let me figure out my schedule and let you know this weekend?”
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
How do you reply? This would be after asking a girl out/asking what her availability is like:

When a girl replies with something like “Yes! Let me figure out my schedule and let you know this weekend?”
I already have plans this weekend. I'll pick you up next wednesday at 7pm. Wear a nice ****tail dress.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
How do you reply? This would be after asking a girl out/asking what her availability is like:

When a girl replies with something like “Yes! Let me figure out my schedule and let you know this weekend?”
I am with @dude99 . Dont seem too available.

"Yeah this weekend wont work because I am not free. Lets do next Tuesday. Say 8pm?"
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
“Yes! Let me figure out my schedule and let you know this weekend?”
Bullsht champ bait just by looking at it.
Whatever you reply or not reply should be in context of what you were saying. There is no per say how to reply, it's all in context.

I wonder though how did you ask her out.
I bet it was how about we go to a place?
To which she said Yes! Let me figure out my schedule.

You gotta do it in steps
Qualifier, vague suggestion, close
1) Qualifier question
“Are you an adventurous person?”
2) Vague suggestion
“What’s your view on drinks and witty banter?”
3) Find out schedule
4) Make plans
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
"Great" and that's it, then like Espi said assume there is no date and ghost her unless she contacts you.

Most probably she either won't talk to you again or she'll message you just to say she's busy, in either case no more energy directed toward her after that. If she actually does suggest seeing each other then I wouldn't pretend to be busy if I wasn't, but that's just my personal style as I'm not afraid of missing out on sex or things ending if I don't play games with her.
 
Last edited:

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
"Sounds good Hon have a great day ;);)" Then I will usually go 100% ghost unless she teaches back out. I will also assume that there is no date. I do not call, text, or counteroffer.

If they text FRI evening that they're avail. I''ll respond: "Sorry Hon I made plans but I'll get back to you next week and maybe we can get together then. Have a great day ;);)"
I've taken this approach several times before. It works as long as you do one very important thing that you mentioned......which is assume there is no date and MOVE ON.

Some women will recognize you are ejecting and get back to you rather quickly if they had intentions of going out with you.

Others had no intent and you'll never hear from them.

Either is ok with me because I'm moving on to the next one and of she reaches out it's just a bonus date that I was not planning on.
Rule of thumb: most people know their schedule for the next 2 weeks in terms of what they cant get out of and what they can get out of.

Stalling means "I might text you back if I dont get a better offer before then".

I'm not interested in those women because she will only see you when no other better offers present themselves.

Does that sound like a woman that will eventually submit? Hell nah........
 
Top