Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simp drives thousands of miles to do a 6 a favour.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
He did get media attention on this. He either gets paid and takes money from the girl, gives her a ride for free, or just forget about her. It just makes good sense since she can always make an accusation of rape after the fact and wreck havoc to his taxi drive profession or even his freedom.

Are people seriously crazy in here? You don't risk your license and freedom on nonsense like that. This is like a mild jail-bait. It's best he meets people outside of the context of that line of work or do it outside the profession boundaries.
yep he got recognized worldwide as biggest cuck and not so wise man. and a guy with bad haircut too. hows that helpful

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not a six bro. Get your eyes checked. 4 max.
If the OP thinks that the girl in the pic is a 6, he must be just a thirsty as the taxi driver...lol. A true "6" must be bangable after 2-3 beers max. There's no way the girl in the pic passes that test.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all assuming he had ulterior motives, I'm not so sure. Sounds like a typical thing to happen in Europe to me.
If it was a typical thing, it wouldn't have made the news. I think it's possible that he did this for truly selfless reasons, but the odds are low. Whenever you read stories like this about someone helping a stranger, it's always a guy helping a girl, not a guy helping another guy or a girl helping a guy or another girl.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1,500 km is 933 miles, which is more than a 1 day trip....which means they must have stopped somewhere to rest like a hostel or hotel..... This could potentially come back to bite him in the as5 in the form of a false rape accusation.....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep he got recognized worldwide as biggest cuck and not so wise man. and a guy with bad haircut too. hows that helpful
As the saying goes, bad publicity is still publicity. What about the other points I've mentioned? He's a taxi driver rather than a stranger picking up a hitch-hiker so he has a professional standard.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the OP thinks that the girl in the pic is a 6, he is must be just a thirsty as the taxi driver...lol. A true "6" must be bangle after 2-3 beers max. There's no way the girl in the pic passes that test.
If it's a young white girl that has a decent body-shape and is arousing then it's definitely a 6, that's like the "land value only". If it was a fat Black woman, whale, or old woman then I wonder how that would rate on your scale? Youth and vitality and straight natural hair automatically adds points and puts an automatic baseline of a 6.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a young white girl that has a decent body-shape and is arousing then it's definitely a 6, that's like the "land value only". If it was a fat Black woman, whale, or old woman then I wonder how that would rate on your scale? Youth and vitality and straight natural hair automatically adds points and puts an automatic baseline of a 6.
Women outside of reproductive age don't even count. Whales and other bottom tier women are the 1's and 2's. To me, 6 is someone who is slightly above average (with 5 being average).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1,500 km is 933 miles, which is more than a 1 day trip....which means they must have stopped somewhere to rest like a hostel or hotel..... This could potentially come back to bite him in the as5 in the form of a false rape accusation.....
If that's the case, then she would have made that allegation by now at the point this man is in the public's eye rather than later when nobody cares about him and forgets the article.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it just shows that you can be kind to someone without expecting anything in return. I think some of you might benefit from understanding that.
Would he have done this for a fatty, disable person or an elderly lady? Or perhaps even a man down and out in a desperate situation? That's the question here. Doubtful.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We will never know. It’s possible he would have.

At any rate she’s probably going to be a “good deed widow” now and test men to see if they would go way out of their way to help her with things.
...indeed, and that's why we were taught not to feed wild animals when we go to the park....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Would he have done this for a fatty, disable person or an elderly lady? Or perhaps even a man down and out in a desperate situation? That's the question here. Doubtful.
Maybe. These are trying times. Sometimes there aren't always ulterior motives

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very argument you are making implies that he already did get a benefit for dealing with this girl, as opposed to the examples you outlined above. What is the point of this thread if that's the case? He had her company and her attention and she trusted him on a long road trip and that's enough for some guys. I don't get people who think they have to bang everyone they see or it's a waste.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very argument you are making implies that he already did get a benefit for dealing with this girl, as opposed to the examples you outlined above. What is the point of this thread if that's the case? He had her company and her attention and she trusted him on a long road trip and that's enough for some guys. I don't get people who think they have to bang everyone they see or it's a waste.

The point of the thread is anyone who does this for a total stranger with any sort of ulterior motives is a simp unless no motive and he genuinely felt sorry for them and wanted to help. It's that simple.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of the thread is anyone who does this for a total stranger with any sort of ulterior motives is a simp unless no motive and he genuinely felt sorry for them and wanted to help. It's that simple.
The issue I am raising is he seems like a happy camper and I dont get the logic of people arguing he is not. People are more likely got go out of the way to help someone they are attracted to as an end of itself. No doubt he feels good about what he did.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone considered that by getting himself into the news, he now has hero cred, and other women could find him interesting?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely "interesting" in the sense of "this sucker looks like a fine mark, I'll see what I can get out of him".

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone considered that by getting himself into the news, he now has hero cred, and other women could find him interesting?
Villains are more sexually attractive than heroes. His White Knighting is repulsive to women. They’ll talk about how good of guy he is and what a great thing he did, but won’t f*** him.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Villains are more sexually attractive than heroes. His White Knighting is repulsive to women. They’ll talk about how good of guy he is and what a great thing he did, but won’t f*** him.
Don't get confused by good vs nice

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he had kidnapped her and driven all that distance and been arrested for it, he'd automatically have more women interested. And if he was a Chad jailbird type, dayum, Game Over, Game Over.