Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simp drives thousands of miles to do a 6 a favour.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, not clickbait.

I wonder if this young simp got any action. Something tells me he didn't.

Imagine a woman doing this for a guy she isn't fvcking and expecting nothing in return.

This is the level of simpery we have to deal with in Italy.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mind-boggling SIMPery.... He's not even a bad looking guy but I suppose men are getting even more desperate.....

Edit:: he's not ugly but he's short.... The heightpill strikes again....

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mind-boggling SIMPery.... He's not even a bad looking guy but I suppose men are getting even more desperate.....
Using your energy like such is a surefire way of a man not stockpiling any sexual attraction.
She's not a six bro. Get your eyes checked. 4 max.
If this idiot stop being stupid behind females he can get some game.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simping seems to be rewarded by the media these days. Every time we hear about it on these forums it’s from some media outlet. This might encourage more guys to simp.

Like I stated before, guys no longer want action in return, they just want to be approved by women because they lowered their standards on what they deserve.

Our society thinks that guys who want things in return are “pervs” but meanwhile if a woman does anything for a man, she expects to be compensated fairly.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not a six bro. Get your eyes checked. 4 max.
Damn dude you're making me think if I rate chicks wrong too lol. I have high standards but sometimes I can't tell between a 4-6 either like OP yet I can tell a 7-10 .. weird. That chick could make an argument ANYWHERE FROM 4-6 IF YOU LOOK AT HER SIDEWAYS, UP, ETC

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Edit:: he's not ugly but he's short.... The heightpill strikes again....
Not a bad looking dude? He's average lol

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
simping seems to be rewarded by the media these days. Every time we hear about it on these forums it’s from some media outlet. This might encourage more guys to simp.

Like I stated before, guys no longer want action in return, they just want to be approved by women because they lowered their standards on what they deserve.

Our society thinks that guys who want things in return are “pervs” but meanwhile if a woman does anything for a man, she expects to be compensated fairly.
The matrix is working...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe it just shows that you can be kind to someone without expecting anything in return. I think some of you might benefit from understanding that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how many jokes and parody we make here, reality will simply be more than that when dumb people is given a chance.

Anyway, it was his time and his money so no problem to me as long as they do not need my assistance with their stupidity.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of cute girls have a dab of baby fat on her belly. It's almost standard. Doesn't really put me off at all.

Makes a proper washboard stomach all the hotter though. I like a subtle set of abs on a girl too. Long as they aren't too defined. Hell I've never had abs so I'll live vicariously through hers lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did get media attention on this. He either gets paid and takes money from the girl, gives her a ride for free, or just forget about her. It just makes good sense since she can always make an accusation of rape after the fact and wreck havoc to his taxi drive profession or even his freedom.

Are people seriously crazy in here? You don't risk your license and freedom on nonsense like that. This is like a mild jail-bait. It's best he meets people outside of the context of that line of work or do it outside the profession boundaries.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did it for free.