Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simp drives thousands of miles to do a 6 a favour.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do too, not fat is a 5
If only you guys could see for yourselves how much orbiting fat girls get too lol. They have legions of supplicators and pursuers they can make money off all the same... Anyone who thinks fat girls cant be in on the "party" is dead wrong.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks fat girls cant be in on the "party" is dead wrong.
They ain't coming near my party!

I even turned down a fat girl who was a submissive sweety and obsessed with me. I was on an epic dry spell and recovering from a oneitis. Still couldn't have sex with a fattie.

Edit: Now I did once get with a chubby girl because the pickup was just too fun and I couldn't say no to myself. I was walking and two semi-hotties were looking behind themselves and giggling. I stopped and saw they had another girl in tow further behind, not hot and a little chubby, but not ugly. She was mixed race for what it's worth.

I teased the girls "you're running away from your friend, you need a knight in shining armour". "Yes! Save us!" they giggled. I left them and walked to their friend and, feeling genuinely kinda bad for her (I was bullied incessantly all through secondary school and I know what it's like) I reached her and she started to say "what are they saying about me..." but before she could finish I said "aaaaw!" and scooped this chick up in a massive embrace.

She was giddy. "OMG I've never hugged a stranger!" she kept saying. I took her by the hand and we went straight to her dorm room and she did a few other things she said she hadn't done with a stranger before. lol whatever.

She became clingy after that, and I had to let her down gently. I never saw her friends again.

Last edited: