"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Simp drives thousands of miles to do a 6 a favour.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Nope, not clickbait.

I wonder if this young simp got any action. Something tells me he didn't.

Imagine a woman doing this for a guy she isn't fvcking and expecting nothing in return.

This is the level of simpery we have to deal with in Italy.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
This is mind-boggling SIMPery.... He's not even a bad looking guy but I suppose men are getting even more desperate.....

Edit:: he's not ugly but he's short.... The heightpill strikes again....
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is mind-boggling SIMPery.... He's not even a bad looking guy but I suppose men are getting even more desperate.....
Using your energy like such is a surefire way of a man not stockpiling any sexual attraction.
She's not a six bro. Get your eyes checked. 4 max.
If this idiot stop being stupid behind females he can get some game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
simping seems to be rewarded by the media these days. Every time we hear about it on these forums it’s from some media outlet. This might encourage more guys to simp.

Like I stated before, guys no longer want action in return, they just want to be approved by women because they lowered their standards on what they deserve.

Our society thinks that guys who want things in return are “pervs” but meanwhile if a woman does anything for a man, she expects to be compensated fairly.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
She's not a six bro. Get your eyes checked. 4 max.
Damn dude you're making me think if I rate chicks wrong too lol. I have high standards but sometimes I can't tell between a 4-6 either like OP yet I can tell a 7-10 .. weird. That chick could make an argument ANYWHERE FROM 4-6 IF YOU LOOK AT HER SIDEWAYS, UP, ETC
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
This is mind-boggling SIMPery.... He's not even a bad looking guy but I suppose men are getting even more desperate.....

Edit:: he's not ugly but he's short.... The heightpill strikes again....
Not a bad looking dude? He's average lol
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
simping seems to be rewarded by the media these days. Every time we hear about it on these forums it’s from some media outlet. This might encourage more guys to simp.

Like I stated before, guys no longer want action in return, they just want to be approved by women because they lowered their standards on what they deserve.

Our society thinks that guys who want things in return are “pervs” but meanwhile if a woman does anything for a man, she expects to be compensated fairly.
The matrix is working...
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,871
Reaction score
19,098
Maybe it just shows that you can be kind to someone without expecting anything in return. I think some of you might benefit from understanding that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
No matter how many jokes and parody we make here, reality will simply be more than that when dumb people is given a chance.

Anyway, it was his time and his money so no problem to me as long as they do not need my assistance with their stupidity.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
A lot of cute girls have a dab of baby fat on her belly. It's almost standard. Doesn't really put me off at all.

Makes a proper washboard stomach all the hotter though. I like a subtle set of abs on a girl too. Long as they aren't too defined. Hell I've never had abs so I'll live vicariously through hers lol.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
He did get media attention on this. He either gets paid and takes money from the girl, gives her a ride for free, or just forget about her. It just makes good sense since she can always make an accusation of rape after the fact and wreck havoc to his taxi drive profession or even his freedom.

Are people seriously crazy in here? You don't risk your license and freedom on nonsense like that. This is like a mild jail-bait. It's best he meets people outside of the context of that line of work or do it outside the profession boundaries.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
He did it for free.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top