Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simp Alert: Husband has drinks with wife after she sleeps with 40 guys on her 40th birthday

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not all at the same time tho
True. This male just lost his dude card. Not sure how I'd respond verbally if my wife just got fvcked by any other dude aside from myself; let alone 40 of them... I'd be filing for divorce the next day and getting a full panel STD check. Guarantee this female has had other d!ck on the side. Bad enough when you're single, but married with a family, unreal.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, let’s look at the bright side here. If the article girl put in 10 hours of bed time effort plus spent the evening with hubby, that’s only 4 men per hour.…
I believe a less than 3 minute Tiktok interview from an unnamed female covered by African millennial digital media. Doesn’t everyone?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. This male just lost his dude card. Not sure how I'd respond verbally if my wife just got fvcked by any other dude aside from myself; let alone 40 of them... I'd be filing for divorce the next day and getting a full panel STD check. Guarantee this female has had other d!ck on the side. Bad enough when you're single, but married with a family, unreal.
It's not just about that. She's not giving it to him and is friendzoning him, and having drinks with him instead. He's invisible sexually to her.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is lying for attebtion, which honestly os just as bad for the husband

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think its fake? What would be the motivation of putting out such a self-depreciating and humiliating story like that?
People do all sorts of stupid sh!t for attention.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1659647822585.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a limit to what any human body can physically take within 24 hours. A woman that’s not a ragged out pro doing what that article says is not believable to any rationally thinking individual …
I once finished 8 times in 24 hours :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, but with the steady addition of lubrication, I'd bet that a chick could get 40 men to finish in that amount of time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An interesting video that's relevant to this discussion:

It's terrible what some beta-bux guys have to go through these days.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just broke out all over the internet if you google search this. This is one article of many.

Who said you had to be single to be a simp? How can you remain married to a woman like that?

When the bar gets low enough then even being single is not so bad.
It could be worse. She could have been 41.