BackInTheGame78
Moderator
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2014
- Messages
- 16,857
- Reaction score
- 19,083
Not all at the same time tho
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Not all at the same time tho
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
True. This male just lost his dude card. Not sure how I'd respond verbally if my wife just got fvcked by any other dude aside from myself; let alone 40 of them... I'd be filing for divorce the next day and getting a full panel STD check. Guarantee this female has had other d!ck on the side. Bad enough when you're single, but married with a family, unreal.Not all at the same time tho
It's not just about that. She's not giving it to him and is friendzoning him, and having drinks with him instead. He's invisible sexually to her.True. This male just lost his dude card. Not sure how I'd respond verbally if my wife just got fvcked by any other dude aside from myself; let alone 40 of them... I'd be filing for divorce the next day and getting a full panel STD check. Guarantee this female has had other d!ck on the side. Bad enough when you're single, but married with a family, unreal.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
People do all sorts of stupid sh!t for attention.Why do you think its fake? What would be the motivation of putting out such a self-depreciating and humiliating story like that?
I once finished 8 times in 24 hoursThere’s a limit to what any human body can physically take within 24 hours. A woman that’s not a ragged out pro doing what that article says is not believable to any rationally thinking individual …
AFC. To stupid to leave.It's not just about that. She's not giving it to him and is friendzoning him, and having drinks with him instead. He's invisible sexually to her.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It could be worse. She could have been 41.This just broke out all over the internet if you google search this. This is one article of many.
Who said you had to be single to be a simp? How can you remain married to a woman like that?
When the bar gets low enough then even being single is not so bad.