Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simp Alert: Husband has drinks with wife after she sleeps with 40 guys on her 40th birthday

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just broke out all over the internet if you google search this. This is one article of many.

Who said you had to be single to be a simp? How can you remain married to a woman like that?

When the bar gets low enough then even being single is not so bad.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree to this if she let me sleep with 40 women for my 40th. (And helped me find them)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree to this if she let me sleep with 40 women for my 40th. (And helped me find them)
The article strongly implies that the husband did not have any sex with her or any other woman but had "drinks", implying a dead bedroom or infrequent sex. The intent of the thread is not the woman (a woman having sex with 40 other guys on her birthday is not newsworthy in 2022), it's really looking at the beta-husband.

This is what beta-guy gets from hitching up with a post-wall woman who clearly has been through the CC and settled with him for security. This is simpery.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wondered how they ordered the guys. Did #40 know he was #40? That might be a hard sell. They probably just told the less attractive guys a time later in the evening.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wondered how they ordered the guys. Did #40 know he was #40? That might be a hard sell. They probably just told the less attractive guys a time later in the evening.
You think the story is a hoax? You don't think they were 40 chads and horndogs?

Billtx49

Reaction score
You think the story is a hoax?
There’s a limit to what any human body can physically take within 24 hours. A woman that’s not a ragged out pro doing what that article says is not believable to any rationally thinking individual …

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a limit to what any human body can physically take within 24 hours. A woman that’s not a ragged out pro doing what that article states is not believable to any rationally thinking individual …
Tell that to chaturbate girls who are on there all day putting stuff in and taking stuff out of their holes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. Anyone who would be okay with this is getting what they deserve.
Really, the most stunning part of all this to me is that could get 40 losers together to agree to do this. I wouldn't touch this woman with a 10 foot pole.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. Anyone who would be okay with this is getting what they deserve.
Really, the most stunning part of all this to me is that could get 40 losers together to agree to do this. I wouldn't touch this woman with a 10 foot pole.
Easy, she probably used Tinder. The power women have over guys these days. There are enough desperate young chads and chadlites around. Who can say no to an easy lay for free like that right? We think differently because we are older. But younger people like 20 years old is another story. What? You think she went with average guys or normies? The number would have to go up to like 400 to start including them.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We think differently because we are older. But younger people like 20 years old is another story.
That's true, I was much more ruled by my hormones when I was a youngster. Don't think I every would have been into trains though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the odds that this story is fake? I’d say about 40:1.
Why do you think its fake? What would be the motivation of putting out such a self-depreciating and humiliating story like that?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Biggest cuck of the year so far I guess.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A woman can sleep with 1000 guys and that does not make the news. It's whatever. What is the issue is simpery.
Since no man married her, and her dating life just got a blip, it doesn't look like any man took her seriously that way.
You would say that any man who marries her is a simp?
I wouldn't marry her either. She's 60. Even when she was in AP, she was 38/39. I am not sure why she was so chased by the fellas. She wasn't that great looking. Now, Shannon Elizabeth, that's a total different story.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Western civilization has reached its peak and will be destroyed not by any outside forces but rather by its own people. What a fvcked up generation that truly believed men should simp women to be considered "good men".
I keep saying this....we are at the pinnacle of malfunction!