"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Silly freshman girls

E

easyjim

Guest
I am a sophmore at a wierd little college. We've been here 2 weeks and me, being the master of eye contact, sparked some serious interest within a hot long legged brunette freshman girl. I haven't approached her yet though because I haven't really had a good oppurtunity and I have a hard time approaching women that I am attracted too, but her interest level is def. high.

My question is this, when freshman girls arrive here they are obsessed with getting boyfriends asap. I've noticed this particular girl hanging around some c0ck alot recently and I think they may be together. Did I blow it by waiting too long, or should I still approach and try to get the #?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I've noticed a lot of freshman girls go wild because they finally are away from their parents and have nobody telling them what they can or can't do.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
You should approach. This '****' might be a friend, a loser, or her brother. You won't know until you ask, right?
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Approach her and you'll find out everything! If that guys is her fb or bf..she still might upgrade for you...cause your so suave!:D
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by easyjim
I am a sophmore at a wierd little college. We've been here 2 weeks and me, being the master of eye contact, sparked some serious interest within a hot long legged brunette freshman girl.
Don't speek negatively about your college.

I haven't approached her yet though
She is seriously interested but you haven't even approached. You have beter perception than me.

because I haven't really had a good oppurtunity
There are few GOOD opportunities, but there is always right now.

and I have a hard time approaching women that I am attracted too,
There are all pink inthe middle

but her interest level is def. high.
then go ask her dip ****.

My question is this, when freshman girls arrive here they are obsessed with getting boyfriends asap. I've noticed this particular girl hanging around some c0ck alot recently and I think they may be together. Did I blow it by waiting too long, or should I still approach and try to get the #?
Approach and you will see if you are too late.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Try and get the number asap. Let me warn you about something though... If things don't work out i.e. shes got a man, I dont wanna get into anymore negative things, but you will have to see this broad for the rest of the semester. But hey, like wade boggs once said " If you wanna hit, you gotta swing". good luck
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
I seriously don't understand questions like "should I approach or not"?

Why shouldn't you?

What bad stuff happens if you approach?

Nothing.

So approach.
 
E

easyjim

Guest
Cheiradawg...


Thanks, you are right on all points, except for the comment on my school.

You really have no idea, so keep your comments directed towards stuff you know about...

...Like me being a dip **** for not approaching yet......yes, i know this bro, but i'll get it.
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by easyjim
Cheiradawg...


Thanks, you are right on all points, except for the comment on my school.

You really have no idea, so keep your comments directed towards stuff you know about...

...Like me being a dip **** for not approaching yet......yes, i know this bro, but i'll get it.

Hey, just a word of advise. Never take anything personal. I thought it was a joke, but I can't speak for him. You shouldn't let others effect the way you feel. It the same as if a chick would rejected you. Just move on. good luck on your journey, hope you improve. If you ever question what you should do next. Write it on a piece of paper and answer it yourself. I think the technic called reframing.

For example ask yourself?.. "Should I approach her?"

then answer it. "Yes, why not. I got nothing to lose and she looks interested in me."
 
Top