Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Silly freshman girls

E

easyjim

I am a sophmore at a wierd little college. We've been here 2 weeks and me, being the master of eye contact, sparked some serious interest within a hot long legged brunette freshman girl. I haven't approached her yet though because I haven't really had a good oppurtunity and I have a hard time approaching women that I am attracted too, but her interest level is def. high.

My question is this, when freshman girls arrive here they are obsessed with getting boyfriends asap. I've noticed this particular girl hanging around some c0ck alot recently and I think they may be together. Did I blow it by waiting too long, or should I still approach and try to get the #?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of freshman girls go wild because they finally are away from their parents and have nobody telling them what they can or can't do.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should approach. This '****' might be a friend, a loser, or her brother. You won't know until you ask, right?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach her and you'll find out everything! If that guys is her fb or bf..she still might upgrade for you...cause your so suave!:D

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by easyjim
I am a sophmore at a wierd little college. We've been here 2 weeks and me, being the master of eye contact, sparked some serious interest within a hot long legged brunette freshman girl.
Don't speek negatively about your college.

I haven't approached her yet though
She is seriously interested but you haven't even approached. You have beter perception than me.

because I haven't really had a good oppurtunity
There are few GOOD opportunities, but there is always right now.

and I have a hard time approaching women that I am attracted too,
There are all pink inthe middle

but her interest level is def. high.
then go ask her dip ****.

My question is this, when freshman girls arrive here they are obsessed with getting boyfriends asap. I've noticed this particular girl hanging around some c0ck alot recently and I think they may be together. Did I blow it by waiting too long, or should I still approach and try to get the #?
Approach and you will see if you are too late.

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try and get the number asap. Let me warn you about something though... If things don't work out i.e. shes got a man, I dont wanna get into anymore negative things, but you will have to see this broad for the rest of the semester. But hey, like wade boggs once said " If you wanna hit, you gotta swing". good luck

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously don't understand questions like "should I approach or not"?

Why shouldn't you?

What bad stuff happens if you approach?

Nothing.

So approach.

E

easyjim

Cheiradawg...

Thanks, you are right on all points, except for the comment on my school.

You really have no idea, so keep your comments directed towards stuff you know about...

...Like me being a dip **** for not approaching yet......yes, i know this bro, but i'll get it.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by easyjim
Cheiradawg...

Thanks, you are right on all points, except for the comment on my school.

You really have no idea, so keep your comments directed towards stuff you know about...

...Like me being a dip **** for not approaching yet......yes, i know this bro, but i'll get it.

Hey, just a word of advise. Never take anything personal. I thought it was a joke, but I can't speak for him. You shouldn't let others effect the way you feel. It the same as if a chick would rejected you. Just move on. good luck on your journey, hope you improve. If you ever question what you should do next. Write it on a piece of paper and answer it yourself. I think the technic called reframing.

For example ask yourself?.. "Should I approach her?"

then answer it. "Yes, why not. I got nothing to lose and she looks interested in me."