Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of low self esteem in woman?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok what are some signs of low self esteem in woman? Im not talking the obvious like saying im ugly etc etc. But subtle ones.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Introverts
  • Hiding their bodies in photo's online
  • Refusing to get naked with the lights on
  • Very Flat personality
  • Needs to bring a friend with them everywhere they go
  • Prudish/Sexually reserved

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you take advantage of these girls/what works with them?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed a girl seemed to have low self esteem because she wouldn't take compliments, was picky about pictures, always dressed conservatively, etc.

These aren't foolproof signs because there's other reasons to do these things, but you'll be able to tell from knowing the girl if she's humble or self loathing, a perfectionist or someone who thinks she's ugly, a prude or a scardey cat, etc.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they have t!ts I automatically suspect low self esteem. :p haha j/k........ sort of.

But if we are being honest here, anybody that feels the need to paint their face with make up, wear shoes that make them taller than they are, and wear padded push up bra's should be suspect! Thats why I said what I did. A person that truly had high self esteem wouldn't feel the need to alter their appearance. Right? Please poke holes in this statement! And why do women do those things anyways?

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low self esteem = insecurities.. Thats all u need to know

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they have t!ts I automatically suspect low self esteem. :p haha j/k........ sort of.

But if we are being honest here, anybody that feels the need to paint their face with make up, wear shoes that make them taller than they are, and wear padded push up bra's should be suspect! Thats why I said what I did. A person that truly had high self esteem wouldn't feel the need to alter their appearance. Right? Please poke holes in this statement! And why do women do those things anyways?
That's a good point. If she feels the need to dress up like she's going out on a tuesday afternoon she's either an attention wh0re or insecure about her real appearance

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything she does, to make as many men as she can to beta-orbit her, to feel good about herself.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok what are some signs of low self esteem in woman? Im not talking the obvious like saying im ugly etc etc. But subtle ones.
Neediness, clinginess, asks you if you are going to leave her after you bang her. Eating disorders, no father present growing up. The list goes on and on. There are also different levels of low self esteem. Bishes with low self esteem I encounter want to be exclusive two weeks in.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Neediness, clinginess, asks you if you are going to leave her after you bang her. Eating disorders, no father present growing up. The list goes on and on. There are also different levels of low self esteem. Bishes with low self esteem I encounter want to be exclusive two weeks in.
2 weeks in ? Lucky b@stard.

I've had them asking after a single fvck.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can just tell.

People who second guess everything, can’t laugh at themselves, judgmental of others, tons of makeup, needs to always be glammed up to go out anywhere, rude, needy/clingy, asks permission a lot, complains.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow all great ways to tell. I dont get where being prude or not sexually putting out would mean low self esteem? How about this thic certain chick hated being in pictures like hated to be in any photo and dressed pretty modestly but when drunk was def a social butterfly. But in every picture it was her making an awkward smile like she didn't know how to pose. When she was in a group of people she didnt know she would get very very clingy. And she was 29 years old and partying like she was 18 like getting wasted and acting like a little girl.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow all great ways to tell. I dont get where being prude or not sexually putting out would mean low self esteem? How about this thic certain chick hated being in pictures like hated to be in any photo and dressed pretty modestly but when drunk was def a social butterfly. But in every picture it was her making an awkward smile like she didn't know how to pose. When she was in a group of people she didnt know she would get very very clingy. And she was 29 years old and partying like she was 18 like getting wasted and acting like a little girl.
Not putting out, in the correct context. She could have hangups about sex which can be traced back to having body image issues. Lots of women struggle with sexual aspects and orgasm for reasons of self acceptance and positive body image

Rude or prude - thinks she’s above others; many with this mindset are actually over compensating by feeling inadequate themselves.

Read the six pillars of self esteem. Great book. Very illuminating. Very constructive to build a solid sense of self and frame. Works well when coupled with many of the more positive teachings we derive through SS

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not putting out, in the correct context. She could have hangups about sex which can be traced back to having body image issues. Lots of women struggle with sexual aspects and orgasm for reasons of self acceptance and positive body image

Rude or prude - thinks she’s above others; many with this mindset are actually over compensating by feeling inadequate themselves.

Read the six pillars of self esteem. Great book. Very illuminating. Very constructive to build a solid sense of self and frame. Works well when coupled with many of the more positive teachings we derive through SS
Her body wasnt amazing but she was thin. No butt and really didnt have "body" but she was cute i dont see where she would be embarrased about her body. She had a stomache that of a pregnant woman though. Either she was heavier set younger which ive seen pictures and she really wasnt or she might of had a kid which is what im kinda thinking... chicks life was a mystery very very very very closed off on her family and past life

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow all great ways to tell. I dont get where being prude or not sexually putting out would mean low self esteem?
If she's not confident plenty of the following could mannifest:

1. She doesn't like her body so she keeps it covered and never wants to show it, so she's reluctant about sex, wants the lights off only the most safe sex possible nothing risque, etc.

2. She's worried you don't really care about her and are just gonna pump and dump so she practically needs a marriage contract before you'll get anywhere, etc.

That sort of thing. There's plenty of other reasons to be prudish or reserved too so don't misdiagnose

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st might might apply. 2nd one is no she knew i genuinly liked her, i did alot of things for her and im not talking about money i never once gave her money. But i did solid things for her

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if she has low self esteem.

Your god given job is to lead ur women and if you can't then you either get dumped or another dude will take over.