Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shut the HS forum? DJ LTR Forum?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two suggestions. No doubt one of them has been heard before.

1) Shut the HS forum. I've never read a bigger load of rubbish than in that forum in my entire life! Relevant threads could be transferred to Discussion.

2) Is there a need for a LTR forum? Theres plenty about short terms, but long terms are different and require a different attitude. There would be no shortage of people wanting to post I don't think.

Any comments on this, Mods?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there should be a LTR Forum. That way all those people who have "next" on the tip of their tounge could just avoid it so the rest of us can get quality advice.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The HS forum was made in part (I think) so that that kind of rubbish could be segregated. I mean come on, a teenager's life is full of angst anyway, right? Personally, I avoid that forum altogether, you can too.

As for a LTR forum, whatever the reason, it's not gonna happen here. Your best bet is to go to DJ LTR Forum which was created by some members of this forum who wanted to focus on LTRs.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
I have a better idea!

Shut the all the forums on this site and leave only The Archives. Everything else has gone to shyt because it's infested with AFC's and Keyboard Jockies. :rolleyes:
that works

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
A picture says a 1000 words.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SupaDupaAFC
A picture says a 1000 words.
Im going to admit he doesnt look like the most masculine person in the world, but he actually tries, and has probably had more contact with women in the last week than you in your whole life....and i could bet on that, bc you must be pretty gay having a name like supadupaAFC...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want all of the HS guys posting their problems the main DJ discussion? It's bad enough as it is. Hell, I've even seen a couple of high schoolers post questions in mature man.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firslty, there IS A LTR FORUM!! (see my sig)

Secondly, GodsGiftToWomen, when u coming to south africa? you aint pimped till u pimped with me:D

Laterz...