Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHUT THE F*CK UP... obey your d*ck

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A total timeless classic... Makes me want to burn my pink shirt..

Should be in the Alpha males bible!

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
¡ǝuıɐɔoɔ ɥɔnɯ os op oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯ,ı

It's 5 o'clock.. it's b|tch raping time!

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sux2bu said:
It's 5 o'clock.. it's b|tch raping time!
Someone's been watching "Predators"!

That original post should be the response to every other post on this website.

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thinking with your penis is great, women love guys who seem desperate to get in their pants.

axxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is mentally masturbating, if you guys just go out and socialize like a normal human being, you won't be posting **** like this.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
axxo said:
OP is mentally masturbating, if you guys just go out and socialize like a normal human being, you won't be posting **** like this.
Now that's a tip! Just go out and socialize like a normal human being? You're a GENIUS. That would have made a much better motivational post.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thinking with your penis is great, women love guys who seem desperate to get in their pants.
Don’t worry bout these guys dbot there fvck’n retards

Don’t know about you but lately I think there has been an influx of retards to this site that diss good advice

Think it’s time to leave

axxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are you bro? you seem like a little kid.

dbot said:
Now that's a tip! Just go out and socialize like a normal human being? You're a GENIUS. That would have made a much better motivational post.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
You're alive man. I love your posts, how bout some new ones?

TheAnswer_

Don Juan
Reaction score
My man... Speaking nothing but the truth. I've been guilty in the past of making excuses, but now I just don't give a fug. JUST DO IT

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
We've heard it a thousand times... "Men are constantly thinking with the wrong head."

WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF HORSESHIT!

If all men thought with their dicks this entire forum wouldn't exist. But society has completely fucked us over. Right now we have three types of people: men, women, and women with dicks. Unfortunately the men are being emasculated so quickly that pretty soon we'll be back to just two types of people, and both will be women.

SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!

Start thinking with your penis. Your penis doesn't have time for all the bullshit head games you play with yourself. When you see a hot girl, your penis knows exactly what to do. Your penis doesn't give a flying fuck about how unattractive you are or how you might feel if you get rejected. Your penis just wants you to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN HER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! SO QUIT PHILOSOPHIZING, GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHIT!!!!

For men, picking up women should be business as usual. Sex is a maintenance call, just like getting thirsty or having to take a piss. Do you map out a gameplan before taking a piss? NO YOU SHITFACE!!!! YOU JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!! QUIT WASTING TIME AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHIT!!!!

The entire propogation of our species depends on men and women fucking each other. Men want to fuck women hard, and women want to get fucked hard. And so the world turns, and life continues. But now more than ever, men are running around like chickens with their fucking balls cut off. They think they have to beat her at a mental game of chess before she'll let him bend her over and fuck her into screaming, uncontrollable orgasms that send her to a new realm of ecstacy and sexual bliss. Well guess what? IT'S NOT NECESSARY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH, LISTEN TO YOUR DICK, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!

The next time you see a female who tickles your fancy, you may ask yourself, "what would my penis do?"

YOUR PENIS WOULD MARCH THE FUCK OVER THERE AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Speaking of business, your business and her business ARE THE SAME FUCKING THING! YOU BOTH NEED A LONG HARD FUCK!!!! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT'S NOT UP TO HER TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. SHE NEEDS A MAN TO DO IT FOR HER BECAUSE THE MAN IS THE ONE WHO GETS SHIT DONE!!!!

Have you ever seen a woman you thought was so hot that you could just fuck her until you passed out from exhaustion? Me too. Did you suddenly freeze up before you approached her because you didn't know what you would say? Me neither, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A STUPID FUCKING THING TO DO, SMARTASS!!!! LET YOUR GODDAMNED DICK DO THE TALKING AND THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF.

FUCK!

-dbot
yeah that totally would work on a passed out/ drunk girl

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would propose that listening to your d*ck is good advice as far as summoning courage for approaching/escalating. Lord knows a huge chunk of the problem guys have in the field is simply not being comfortable with their own sexuality. With that type of hangup you will not get very far, so I see the value of this advice.

But once you cross that bridge and it's time to actually screen a girl, you should definitely be thinking with your (upper) head.
A d*ck is a poor judge of character and will often put that poon on a high pedestal if you are not careful. Also, pushing too hard for sex right away makes it seem like you are not getting any. That kind of desperation will seriously undermine any game you spit.

Another thing to keep in mind:

The type of game you play determines the type of woman you attract

If you are pushing for fast/easy lays and wondering why you can't find a "nice girl", you are doing it wrong. By contrast if you are treating a hoe like a queen and taking your time, you are doing it even "wronger" (I dont care if thats not a word :p)!

The trick here is calibration - knowing what type of woman you are dealing with. There is a wealth of information giving you clues, even before she opens her mouth. But you won't notice any of it if you are busy staring stupidly at her ass. Make sure you are on top of your game and 100% present in the moment. Pay attention to what she says, her mannerisms, her ENERGY. If you focus too much on if/when things will escalate, you will just shoot yourself in the foot.

For me what has worked best over the years is letting the horniness permeate the interaction, yet it's not the central focus. The conversation between me and my d*ck is essentially background noise as I am connecting with this woman. We are chatting, laughing and generally getting comfortable around each other, which provides a delicious contrast to the sexual tension in the air. It helps that I've learned to pick up on when women are in this sexual state with me. Combination of dilated pupils and certain gestures that convey openness.

I've also noticed that they release a strong scent when excited. Dunno how helpful this is for most people as my sense of smell is very powerful, but there is a definite odor, sort of musky/flowery essence mixed with some kind of chemical I can't describe. The source of that scent is always strongest on the neck, behind the ears. Even if she's not laughing at all your jokes or playing with her hair - if that smell is present and you are the focus of her attention, she frikkin WANTS you. I've never had a woman reject a kiss from me when in that state. Especially after I've gone in and smelled her neck while letting my lips "accidentially" brush against it, sending chills up and down her body.

Fun stuff :)