Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHUT THE F*CK UP... obey your d*ck

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've heard it a thousand times... "Men are constantly thinking with the wrong head."

WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF HORSESHIT!

If all men thought with their dicks this entire forum wouldn't exist. But society has completely fucked us over. Right now we have three types of people: men, women, and women with dicks. Unfortunately the men are being emasculated so quickly that pretty soon we'll be back to just two types of people, and both will be women.

SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!

Start thinking with your penis. Your penis doesn't have time for all the bullshit head games you play with yourself. When you see a hot girl, your penis knows exactly what to do. Your penis doesn't give a flying fuck about how unattractive you are or how you might feel if you get rejected. Your penis just wants you to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN HER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! SO QUIT PHILOSOPHIZING, GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHIT!!!!

For men, picking up women should be business as usual. Sex is a maintenance call, just like getting thirsty or having to take a piss. Do you map out a gameplan before taking a piss? NO YOU SHITFACE!!!! YOU JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!! QUIT WASTING TIME AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHIT!!!!

The entire propogation of our species depends on men and women fucking each other. Men want to fuck women hard, and women want to get fucked hard. And so the world turns, and life continues. But now more than ever, men are running around like chickens with their fucking balls cut off. They think they have to beat her at a mental game of chess before she'll let him bend her over and fuck her into screaming, uncontrollable orgasms that send her to a new realm of ecstacy and sexual bliss. Well guess what? IT'S NOT NECESSARY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH, LISTEN TO YOUR DICK, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!

The next time you see a female who tickles your fancy, you may ask yourself, "what would my penis do?"

YOUR PENIS WOULD MARCH THE FUCK OVER THERE AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Speaking of business, your business and her business ARE THE SAME FUCKING THING! YOU BOTH NEED A LONG HARD FUCK!!!! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT'S NOT UP TO HER TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. SHE NEEDS A MAN TO DO IT FOR HER BECAUSE THE MAN IS THE ONE WHO GETS SHIT DONE!!!!

Have you ever seen a woman you thought was so hot that you could just fuck her until you passed out from exhaustion? Me too. Did you suddenly freeze up before you approached her because you didn't know what you would say? Me neither, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A STUPID FUCKING THING TO DO, SMARTASS!!!! LET YOUR GODDAMNED DICK DO THE TALKING AND THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF.

FUCK!

-dbot
Funny lol, but thinking with my d1ck have landed me in a lot of puzzy and created an environment where it's not a big deal. Thinking too much, trying to do things "right", worrying have not had good results in comparis
Wow, these are the worst kinds of “motivation” ever. Someone’s been watching too much Dragon Ball Z. Getting mad doesn’t somehow make you better at something you suck at.
I don't think the man was preaching getting mad. It's about men overthinking things.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny lol, but thinking with my d1ck have landed me in a lot of puzzy and created an environment where it's not a big deal. Thinking too much, trying to do things "right", worrying have not had good results in comparis
I don't think the man was preaching getting mad. It's about men overthinking things.
Yes but the post is clearly trying to get guys to take action from an emotional response, likely anger, and in my experience, that changes nothing if the guy lacks the skills. I know this because I am such a guy. I can think with my d!cl all I want but it doesn’t change how ineffective my game is. Im lucky to have figured some things out, but that only came when I “thought too much” about it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but the post is clearly trying to get guys to take action from an emotional response, likely anger, and in my experience, that changes nothing if the guy lacks the skills. I know this because I am such a guy. I can think with my d!cl all I want but it doesn’t change how ineffective my game is. Im lucky to have figured some things out, but that only came when I “thought too much” about it
In that case the "anger" will keep you fvcked up. "Anger" is not the right way to go about it. Perhaps the "love" of it and "it" being the "game" the "process" and all of the "details". "Anger" in ourselves triggers anger in others and causes them to put up walls. It should flow smoothly and be fun for both.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case the "anger" will keep you fvcked up. "Anger" is not the right way to go about it. Perhaps the "love" of it and "it" being the "game" the "process" and all of the "details". "Anger" in ourselves triggers anger in others and causes them to put up walls. It should flow smoothly and be fun for both.
Yeah exactly. My whole point is that “man up!” Bro sh!t posts like the OP doesn’t address or solve the issue facing many guys

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This statement is really only for providers. If you can socially condition them to snap to and be good little boys, they will more easily accept her dualistic sexual strategy of women or even pretend that “good” women are NOT predisposed to her biology. By all means, follow the feminine imperative. Hahahaha

Her lovers? Oh yeah, must have that c@ck. Lots of it.
"Men are thinking with the wrong head" is the provider statement? To get men to be more accomidating and helpful to the feminine form?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. My whole point is that “man up!” Bro sh!t posts like the OP doesn’t address or solve the issue facing many guys
"Man up" does give the initial motivation to start getting things done.
Absolutely. It comes from the feminine controlled western culture. It’s ridiculous. Hahaha
Right after scolding her husband last night for “you can’t think of anything but sex!” Them go to her lover the next day and eat him up.
You know it! He's tearing that pvssy up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. It comes from the feminine controlled western culture. It’s ridiculous. Hahaha
Right after scolding her husband last night for “you can’t think of anything but sex!” Them go to her lover the next day and eat him up.
When was the last time "husband" had sex?

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, these are the worst kinds of “motivation” ever. Someone’s been watching too much Dragon Ball Z. Getting mad doesn’t somehow make you better at something you suck at.
This post is about motivation, not about "how to do things the right way". Dbot has another three posts about it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is about motivation, not about "how to do things the right way". Dbot has another three posts about it.
You know what kills motivation fastest? Not knowing what you’re doing and knowing that even if you go out there, it’ll be a waste of time

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what kills motivation fastest? Not knowing what you’re doing and knowing that even if you go out there, it’ll be a waste of time
Knowledge of "what to do" harmful to your inner game. You shouldn't think about doing "the right thing". There's no "right thing" to do. All outer game is just an imitation of how really confident men act with women.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowledge of "what to do" harmful to your inner game. You shouldn't think about doing "the right thing". There's no "right thing" to do. All outer game is just an imitation of how really confident men act with women.
Yeah so there’s no hope for me then since I tried approaching and it never worked