"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should you follow your ex on social media after one year?

Plank

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
21
What's your opinion guys?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Only a masochist would. It didn’t work out a year ago and was probably emotionally painful. Focused men move on without clinging to nonexistent hope from their past.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
No. For what? to keep tabs?

It's better to just move on. When 2 people break up, many times they move on with their lives and their previous partners are just a memory. On rare occasions, they may reconnect years later but only as as a "Hope all is well" type of thing.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
No. Keep her a part of your past and forget she existed as much as possible.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Sounds like you want her back.

I still follow my ex on facebook, but it's only because I never unfriended her. She has tried repeatedly to engage with me over the years but I've made it clear that I don't want to talk to her, nor do I care what she's done with her life since then.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389
If you have enough discipline to not be effected by her I think it can be a learning tool. It can also help confirm you made the right choice. Just don't let it keep you from moving on.

I used to date this super hot girl. Fun personality. Everything about her was perfect. Except she liked the new cahk smell. If she dated a guy longer than a year she married him. When I was with her she claimed 2 ex husbands. In reality there was 3. I followed her on social media for several years later. She eventually burned thru 6 husbands. Watching this play out helped me realize she wasn't as great as I thought. It helped me learn to not get serious with girls like her. I learned the traits to look for in others.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,852
Reaction score
19,076
If you have enough discipline to not be effected by her I think it can be a learning tool. It can also help confirm you made the right choice. Just don't let it keep you from moving on.

I used to date this super hot girl. Fun personality. Everything about her was perfect. Except she liked the new cahk smell. If she dated a guy longer than a year she married him. When I was with her she claimed 2 ex husbands. In reality there was 3. I followed her on social media for several years later. She eventually burned thru 6 husbands. Watching this play out helped me realize she wasn't as great as I thought. It helped me learn to not get serious with girls like her. I learned the traits to look for in others.
And probably was collecting alimony like a MF
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
What's your opinion guys?
Dont just don’t. I am such a better man then years ago, my smv is way higher, I learned so much and I believe that I can reatract all women from my past that I fvcked up myself due neediness etc.

But why? Move on man. I have that urge sometimes, to follow one of my old oneitis’.
Cmon man that’s just weakness. They probably moved on. It shows weakness too. Maybe if u run into them and they pursue u can decide but pursuing yourself? I wouldn’t.

Resist, go to the gym, do something else and you forget about that in a bit.
 
Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
I'm not on social media. I'm not at all sociable so it seems rather pointless.
Ex wife was and presumably still is, it was one of my main bug bears with her.
She only started on FB and Tiktok etc after we were married. She never went
near any of it before then. Then her phone became the third person in our marriage.
Which in turn caused me to distance myself from her so she could spend time with
what she truly loved, validation from her peer group and complete strangers.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Never follow a girl on social media, unless you are anonymous. Following someone is submissive behavior and she will lose respect for you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top