Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should Men Shave Ther Legs?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. me and my buddies always make fun of men with shaved legs.

So...yeah, I wouldn't do it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wanted to I would. If my girl had a problem with it and I didn't care that much, sure I'd let it grow. I become considerate when it comes to my woman being attracted to me. However if it was something I really really liked doing and she had a serious problem with it I'd have to let her go.

Like if any girl told me I couldn't shave my balls anymore...she would have to go. I enjoy smooth marbles. I hate hair on my nads.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i shave my entire body twice a year for swimming.
it's so fvcking itchy, especially in the crotchial region.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair removal is very common in body building worlds. That's my only reason for grooming my body hair. It makes muscles look better, period. I don't always shave, I've never waxed, but I'll make sure I don't have a lot of body hair.

I live in SoCal, and many more women than not actually prefer it.

Just look at bodybuilding.com's site and do a search for "hair removal" over a hundred articles pop up.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=HairRemoval

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Yes, if they're gay.

The emasculation of American Men continues, and some follow like blind sheep because it's on MTV or some $#!T

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Columbia said:
I'm a cyclist and I shave my legs. You'll hear a lot of BS about how it's more aerodynamic or whatever, but the truth of the matter is that it just looks better and more intimidating to the competition if you're in really good shape. It may or may not be the same for other sports.
My Dad used to do competitive cycling and he shaved his legs. Not for aerodynamics but for the fact that it's easier to clean and treat the inevitable cuts and scratches from a fall.

BluEyes said:
So many people are avoiding the question...
or has sasquatch-like hair growth, that shaving your legs is rather pathetic...
:crackup: Yup I use a trimmer on my legs to to keep them from looking like they belong to a Wookie. I don't shave them smooth though.

Cmc53

Reaction score
for me, i dont think its right for men to shave their legs... i wouldnt do it

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
My Dad used to do competitive cycling and he shaved his legs. Not for aerodynamics but for the fact that it's easier to clean and treat the inevitable cuts and scratches from a fall.
Yeah I've heard this too. Again, I never found any truth in it. You don't tend to get cuts per se, but burns (from the friction of rubbing against the ground at speed). If there's enough friction to burn you, then it'll also burn away the hair. I never had a problem cleaning up the mess, even before I shaved.

But hey, I'm not a hairy guy to start off with, and I'm only speaking from experience. You father had different experiences than I do.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why RACING cyclists shave...

1. Primary reason is easier to provide leg massage to enhance recovery
2. Easier to tend to wounds (ie road rash), ie remove the tape (Maxtro)
3. Slight, but significant aerodynamic advantage. 0.6% saved as it reduces turbulent air flow, translating into about 5 seconds over 25 miles.
4. Better evaportative cooling, ie cooling by sweating more effective
5. Reduce inner thigh friction between the skin and shorts, esp. on long hot, rides where you acculmulate alot of salt from sweat.
6. Old school, european pro look
7. Show off your muscular legs
8. Make you feel fast

RD

ballinNY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaving your legs is gay. Enough said.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should men shave their legs? Yes if their goal is to attract other girly men who also shave their legs.