Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I use www.hotornot.com as a tool to judge my looks?

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently put two pics onto hotornot.com. They weren't that great in my opinion. But I scored 8.5 for the headshot photo, and 8.8 for the full body pic.

Should I feel good about this? Some people say it's easy to score high on that website.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're somewhat decent looking you'll get a high score

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
I recently put two pics onto hotornot.com. They weren't that great in my opinion. But I scored 8.5 for the headshot photo, and 8.8 for the full body pic.

Should I feel good about this? Some people say it's easy to score high on that website.
It's not very accurate ... Plus, it's both stupid and insecure to base your opinion of yourself on a stupid website where people rate your pictures.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that site is a horrilbe barometer of attractiveness. I'd say 4/5 people who visit that site just keep clicking the same score to skim the pictures, and people will often vote for themself or get other people to vote for them. Plus, the pose/lighting/facial expression determines the score at least as much as how good you actually look does. It's pointless.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you will. Go out and start meeting girls and then you'll know.

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
No, that site is a horrilbe barometer of attractiveness. I'd say 4/5 people who visit that site just keep clicking the same score to skim the pictures, and people will often vote for themself or get other people to vote for them. Plus, the pose/lighting/facial expression determines the score at least as much as how good you actually look does. It's pointless.
This guy hit it right on the nose. I don't think there is a problem with posting your pic on the site, but the best use is so you can find which pic gets the most positive response for posting, trading and/ or if you e-pimp. But if you use the sight to re-assure your ego or think it is an accurate portrayal of how women "rate" you, then you are wrong.