"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Should I use www.hotornot.com as a tool to judge my looks?

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I recently put two pics onto hotornot.com. They weren't that great in my opinion. But I scored 8.5 for the headshot photo, and 8.8 for the full body pic.

Should I feel good about this? Some people say it's easy to score high on that website.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
if you're somewhat decent looking you'll get a high score
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
I recently put two pics onto hotornot.com. They weren't that great in my opinion. But I scored 8.5 for the headshot photo, and 8.8 for the full body pic.

Should I feel good about this? Some people say it's easy to score high on that website.
It's not very accurate ... Plus, it's both stupid and insecure to base your opinion of yourself on a stupid website where people rate your pictures.
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
No, that site is a horrilbe barometer of attractiveness. I'd say 4/5 people who visit that site just keep clicking the same score to skim the pictures, and people will often vote for themself or get other people to vote for them. Plus, the pose/lighting/facial expression determines the score at least as much as how good you actually look does. It's pointless.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
Yes you will. Go out and start meeting girls and then you'll know.
 

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
No, that site is a horrilbe barometer of attractiveness. I'd say 4/5 people who visit that site just keep clicking the same score to skim the pictures, and people will often vote for themself or get other people to vote for them. Plus, the pose/lighting/facial expression determines the score at least as much as how good you actually look does. It's pointless.
This guy hit it right on the nose. I don't think there is a problem with posting your pic on the site, but the best use is so you can find which pic gets the most positive response for posting, trading and/ or if you e-pimp. But if you use the sight to re-assure your ego or think it is an accurate portrayal of how women "rate" you, then you are wrong.
 
Top