Should I tell the girl that friend-zoned me about other girls?

orange_juice29

Reaction score
Hi guys,

this is my very first post here in this forum. Basically, I think I have been friend-zoned by a girl. Currently, this girl is in Russia. She was an exchange student in my school. We only keep very minimum contact through facebook and skype.

Anyway, I met another Russian girl here in the States. We went out but I don't think I will see her again because I'm not feeling it. So my question is, should I tell this girl in Russia about me going out with another Russian girl?

What do you think?:nervous:

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is in Russia and you're in the United States?

Dude, you're never going to see this girl again.. Move on. Out of sight = out of mind.

I don't think she will care / it will make a bit of difference. Lets assume she does get jealous / misses you - do you think she is going to hop on the next plane over? Come on man.

orange_juice29

Reaction score
Thanks man.

I am trying to forget her but it's hard :( . I have a plan to maybe visit her in the future.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, you should move on. Exchange students RARELY care about having relationships in other countries especially in the US because relationship wise we do things so much differently. She came to learn, thats it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle.

Move on. She did. Get her out of your mind.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

therussian

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha damn. screw the russian broads. i AM russian and i can't stand them. get yourself a nice mixed brunette chick with olive skin and fuggedaboutit.

orange_juice29

Reaction score
Let's change the situation here.

Let's say that I have a girl in the United States that has been friend-zoned me. Should I tell her about other girls that I went out with?

Thanks