Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I let her chase me?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a someone very attractive add me and then on Instagram message sent me a message which was empty and with a blue heart.

She also added me on another Instagram profile. I've decided not to follow her back yet.

How can I proceed? What message can I send? She sent me an empty message and I noticed a blue heart.

There could be a meeting and she may introduce me to her friends.

She sent me a blue heart, then she added me to her profile without me sending her a request.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Means nothing at this point ..maybe she is hoping to add you to her orbiter list or potentially try and scam you.

Influencers get paid based on how many followers they have to some extent.

Send her a message and see if you can get her to meet up.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She messaged me saying she can't speak much on email and she gave me her number.

She said you can message me if you like.

What can I comment on that?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP please read the book of Pook. Memorize it.

Women never initiate anything with a random male. Women have a vetting process. Unless you are the brother of this girl’s BFF, what you describe never, ever happens.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent her a message back saying nice to meet you and etc on her Instagram and she replied after 14 hours with saying it's nice to meet me etc. I checked who's she's following and it resonates, she has the same surname of people who I assume family members.

Maybe it could be a scam or she may assume by my Instagram I have some money, status etc. She may be a gold digger.

I could be wrong in all of this.