Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I deny her sex

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so long story short I have a girl I'll say she's a 7,8. We **** from time to time she is the very hot and cold type and at times I feel like I've made myself to available to enable her behavior. She will usually just randomly hit me up for sex should I maybe turn her down? Turning down sex is tough of course but I feel it may be needed.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much just wondering if turning down sex with a woman who has been flakey/hot and cold would be yield good results or not.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so long story short I have a girl I'll say she's a 7,8. We **** from time to time she is the very hot and cold type and at times I feel like I've made myself to available to enable her behavior. She will usually just randomly hit me up for sex should I maybe turn her down? Turning down sex is tough of course but I feel it may be needed.
What are your goals with her is the obvious first question?

If a girl's hitting you up for sex and your goal is to have sex, why on Earth would you turn her down?

On the other hand if you goal is to turn it towards being a relationship, seizing the reins a little and being less available could be a good thing, but if she's that hot she'll probably just lose interest and get some other guy.

I'd sleep with her and have a chat afterwards about what she actually wants and what you want.

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've considered a LTR with her but due to her being hot and cold we are much just **** buddies.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've considered a LTR with her but due to her being hot and cold we are much just **** buddies.
If you want to keep it that way, keep banging? This is literally the first time I've seen a guy complain a "7-8" chick is giving him too much sex, lol.

On the other hand if you want more you want to:

A: Start seeing other girls. Because if she rejects you, you might lose the F-buddies situation too.
B: Have a chat or arrange some proper dates with her and see what happens.

A

AJ84

Thinking about guys who struggle to get sex from 7/8 women and here's a guy who has 7/8 f**k buddy no strings and he doesn't even have to try. She calls him! And he thinks he should turn her down based on??????

Do you realize how good you got it? Why would you mess that up? I'm not even a guy and I can see how retarded that would be.

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao I'm definitely not complaining about it. It's just inconsistent as hell one week were banging many times a week then she'll go cold for a bit out of nowhere.

Reaction score
Thinking about guys who struggle to get sex from 7/8 women and here's a guy who has 7/8 f**k buddy no strings and he doesn't even have to try. She calls him! And he thinks he should turn her down based on??????

Do you realize how good you got it? Why would you mess that up? I'm not even a guy and I can see how retarded that would be.
Without a pic, can any of us believe that she's really an 8?

A

AJ84

Lmao I'm definitely not complaining about it. It's just inconsistent as hell one week were banging many times a week then she'll go cold for a bit out of nowhere.
Because she's probably banging someone else when she's not banging you. It's a f**k buddy situation so it should be assumed that she is likely seeing other guys.
Find a second girl to fill in those times she's not there. If you make yourself busy with other girls and hobbies etc you won't be wondering about her as much :)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be wary of overgaming, when you have her right in the palm of your hands and you're getting everything you want from her, you don't need to do anything at all.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your goals with her is the obvious first question?

If a girl's hitting you up for sex and your goal is to have sex, why on Earth would you turn her down?

On the other hand if you goal is to turn it towards being a relationship, seizing the reins a little and being less available could be a good thing, but if she's that hot she'll probably just lose interest and get some other guy.

I'd sleep with her and have a chat afterwards about what she actually wants and what you want.
The above reply is money.

Also as someone else said, assume you are not the only man she is sexing. Or alternatively you are the f*ck boy while she seeks relationship elsewhere (and the sex you give her when she asks satisfies her need while she is busy putting on the 'good girl' act for the other guy, and all that might entail).

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I want to get something more serious out of her or at least be the only **** on the carousel.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I want to get something more serious out of her or at least be the only **** on the carousel.
Then start paying more time and attention to her and see how she reacts to it. If she cuts the cold dramas and makes the whole thing more regular, you got it. If she keeps on with it and makes even more accentuated, then she;s just troubled.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is you trying to make this into something it isn't. Turning down sex with a girl you want to have sex with is dumb if your goal is to have sex. If your goal is to have a relationship you may have gone too far as is for that to ever happen.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So sex rejection is your ace in the hole?
This kind of stuff will only yield temporary results at best, there is probably something wrong with your overall game, or she just never dug you to begin with.

Make sure you're keeping it light and funny, no heavy subjects, no negatives, no put-downs, keeping your hands to yourself, very few compliments, asking her on dates at least once a week, maintaining a challenge, having self-control, being confident, and being well-mannered and respectful.

Now THIS will get you permanent results.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So sex rejection is your ace in the hole?
This kind of stuff will only yield temporary results at best, there is probably something wrong with your overall game, or she just never dug you to begin with.

Make sure you're keeping it light and funny, no heavy subjects, no negatives, no put-downs, keeping your hands to yourself, very few compliments, asking her on dates at least once a week, maintaining a challenge, having self-control, being confident, and being well-mannered and respectful.

Now THIS will get you permanent results.
Agreed with the above.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Keep banging her until you find better girls

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The novelty starts to wear off after a while on random protected sex with an undependable woman.
Protected sex is the worst. It boils down to taking a girl to the clinic to get ourselves both tested before any hardcore action, for my own peace of mind regarding her. One night stands are an automatic no-go for me.

Not great, but the alternative isn't up for consideration. The trick is maintaining the vibe. Once sex is no longer "something that just happens" but "something we plan", some girls get cold feet.

Would you describe a main plate as a girl who is for all intents and purposes a girlfriend (regular dates, cooks for you, you can be yourself around her) but who is also fine with you spinning other plates? That's a rare girl right there.

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah think I'll just keep her around to have sex until I find a better one if anything that will give me some abundance while dating other women