Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should I delete her off of social media.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok chick I dated for awhile went cold on me about a month and a half back. not completely cold but just said she had no time started turning more into a bi!ch etc. I was like ok maybe she is busy and me and her just kinda fizzled out. thing is I really liked this chick so i caight feelings. yesterday on her Snapchat story I see her with her ex so I'm 99.9% sure that's why she went cold on me. I'm not said or depressed just pissed. don't even wanna see it. should I delete her off all forms of social media? or just suck it up and not give a fvck.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people post sh!t like this? Do whatever you want to.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Glassguy

Reaction score
asking for advice
You didnt do anything with the solid advice that you were given before. We told you there was someone else in the picture and you didnt want to hear it.

Use fvcking common sense. Unless you want to see her sticking her tongue down her ex's throat, delete the b!tch off social media, block her number and stop making threads about her.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he said!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok chick I dated for awhile went cold on me about a month and a half back. not completely cold but just said she had no time started turning more into a bi!ch etc. I was like ok maybe she is busy and me and her just kinda fizzled out. thing is I really liked this chick so i caight feelings. yesterday on her Snapchat story I see her with her ex so I'm 99.9% sure that's why she went cold on me. I'm not said or depressed just pissed. don't even wanna see it. should I delete her off all forms of social media? or just suck it up and not give a fvck.
You already know the answer to this. Yes. Delete her and move on

When they suddenly go cold there is always another dog in the yard. Go date other women.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I know im an idiot lesson learned!
I would say that every guy on this forum has learned a hard lesson or two. Just make sure you really understand where you went wrong with this woman, which I would assume neediness to be a culprit, and dont make the same mistake twice.

You are to lead a woman physically. You are to follow a woman emotionally once they have taken the emotional hook that you have planted. You are not to over invest emotionally and then get walked on.

Women are funny creatures. Hook them emotionally and physically and they will crave you and literally anything will remind them of you.

Dont over pursue, dont be needy/clingy/desperate or insecure. Be the opposite.

Create the physical/sexual aspect with the woman and let her create the emotional aspects. Thats how you hook them and not run them offm while keeping them craving for more of you.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very very solid advice. I just didn't know if deleting her made me seem like I was clingy in a weird way? like she'll see it and think whybthe fvck did he delete me

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very very solid advice. I just didn't know if deleting her made me seem like I was clingy in a weird way? like she'll see it and think whybthe fvck did he delete me
What she thinks should no longer matter.