"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Should I cancel this date?

jboyd5

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Age
32
First date went really good, she texted right after saying how much fun it was and how we need to do it again.

She took a little while to reply when I was setting up the next date and did some back and forth after she texted back.

Texted her today to reschedule 30 minutes later on the meet up around 2 and no response yet.

Feeling like canceling the date all around because I am annoyed and if she wanted to actually go on another date shed respond quickly.

How should I play this out? Cancel or not?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Shoulda waited until she texted you that she had good time. A man should never do that first. Anyways, go, but make sure you're kinoing her and having a good time for both.
 

jboyd5

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Age
32
Shoulda waited until she texted you that she had good time. A man should never do that first. Anyways, go, but make sure you're kinoing her and having a good time for both.
I did wait until she did that. Waited two days, should of added that in there. We were making out the whole way back as we were walking.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
You told her how the "movie" ends. When a woman thinks she has you hook, line and sinker, it's game over. You need to seem ambivalent for a while.
 

jboyd5

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Age
32
You told her how the "movie" ends. When a woman thinks she has you hook, line and sinker, it's game over. You need to seem ambivalent for a while.
I like that. How would you handle the situation at this point?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jboyd5

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Age
32
If she doesnt respond back then you find another date.

If she still shows up and gets p!ssed you tell her to respond back to you next time.
What I was looking for thanks man
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I did wait until she did that. Waited two days, should of added that in there. We were making out the whole way back as we were walking.
ITF, if you've not heard back, and you want to check in wait a week or so. Let the experience marinate in her mind a bit. Appear to have other options; even if you don't.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
If a woman just drops off the face of the earth, it does no good to hit her back up later on.

You only show that you're vulnerable and dont have options, on top of having no self respect and standards.

If they disappear, I say let them stay gone. There are too many women out there to put up with this crap from one.

At best case you hit her up and she does it to you again after a date or two.

No thanks
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
First date went really good, she texted right after saying how much fun it was and how we need to do it again.

She took a little while to reply when I was setting up the next date and did some back and forth after she texted back.

Texted her today to reschedule 30 minutes later on the meet up around 2 and no response yet.

Feeling like canceling the date all around because I am annoyed and if she wanted to actually go on another date shed respond quickly.

How should I play this out? Cancel or not?
so what happened?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Never got back to me so I didnt go, stayed in the dorm with the boys and played poker
She thinks that she found a better option. Remember that if she ever reaches out.

I don't deal with flakes and ghosts. There are too many hot and available women out there to condone this behavior.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jboyd5

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Age
32
She thinks that she found a better option. Remember that if she ever reaches out.

I don't deal with flakes and ghosts. There are too many hot and available women out there to condone this behavior.
hah already got a better girl on my mind anyways. 30k people on this campus not about to go back to one girl
 
Top