Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I bring back an old plate?

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I have a girl I would boink from time to time and she's a pretty girl but after getting tired of dealing with her i just pretty much ghosted her as far as trying to have sex. Any creative ways to get back to banging her besides the hey stranger text? I must mention I work with her.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can try what this girl did to me at the weekend. The old - accidental dial over whatsapp then a "sorry accident" message. I didn't believe her but still played along with a "hello stranger, have you calmed down now?" message.

She is now primed to come over to my place when we are both bored (she's a weekday bang).

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda played the dread card with her and have been getting a lot of fake fb friend requests.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you out of options?
No reason to deal with a plate that brings drama into your life.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think you need to get creative?

Either the bytch wants to fuk or she doesn't.
Don't listen to Spidah, he's far sexier and has more plates than us mortals. If you approach it with either a take it or leave it, you won't get far. You've lost a majority of attraction and rapport that you built previously. Think of some hobby or interest she has, make up a witty and hilarious text and toss it out. End it with confident humor, "I got a free evening, want to join for happy hour? I promise you drinks with me are more fun than spending an hour with your boyfriend". - Confident Humor.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Don't listen to Spidah, he's far sexier and has more plates than us mortals. If you approach it with either a take it or leave it, you won't get far. You've lost a majority of attraction and rapport that you built previously. Think of some hobby or interest she has, make up a witty and hilarious text and toss it out. End it with confident humor, "I got a free evening, want to join for happy hour? I promise you drinks with me are more fun than spending an hour with your boyfriend". - Confident Humor.
This is a scarcity mindset.