Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I ask her about the play?

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to my school's play with a couple of my friends to get some Extra Credit. Anyway, when I wasn't asleep, I noticed this girl whose decent and decided I'm going to number game her MON. Should I bring up the play when I approach her? I don't want to look like a stalker..

nek08

Don Juan
Reaction score
say something like i went to the play and thought it was pretty good, how bout you, did u see it?

if the play was played consecutively, liike friday-sunday, ask her which day she saw it in, etc etc.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nek08 said:
say something like i went to the play and thought it was pretty good, how bout you, did u see it?

if the play was played consecutively, liike friday-sunday, ask her which day she saw it in, etc etc.
You don't need to bring it up, if you don't, it'll just be like a normal cold approach. It's a decent talking point, though.

Don't ask her which day she saw it, since if she saw you there, she'll be creeped out (possibly.)

nek08

Don Juan
Reaction score
how will she be creeped out if YOU didn't see her, it'll make for a conversation