Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should A Man Lead & Arrange All The Dates?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty simple question.. In a casual/plate/sex type situation, who should make most of the effort to arrange the meet up?

The man every time? I understand a man should lead, but is she not likely to lose attraction, if the man is making 100% of the effort to meet/hook up?

Isn't it better to let her reach out from time to time, this way you have a better insight of her interest level.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should not arrange all the dates, you need to arrange the first two or three and then back away and see what she does. If she is really into you she will start to chase you.

My first three dates are, drink, walk, my place for dinner. Assuming it gets that far I don’t ask for a fourth date, it is up to her to do that. Maybe I miss out on some action that way but it also saves me from putting effort into women that are not really that into me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should not arrange all the dates, you need to arrange the first two or three and then back away and see what she does. If she is really into you she will start to chase you.

My first three dates are, drink, walk, my place for dinner. Assuming it gets that far I don’t ask for a fourth date, it is up to her to do that. Maybe I miss out on some action that way but it also saves me from putting effort into women that are not really that into me.
In situations where the goal is either casual/plating or extended monogamous committed, the man is going to end up planning the first 3 dates at least. Beyond that, in either situation, it'd be good to see the woman actually contibuting to planning get together. It's more essential in the longer term committed scenarios though.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I dont mind initiating as long as she always says yes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do like when the burden shifts from being 100% on me to initiate and plan outings to having a woman actually contribute to that.

For men who constantly are in the early stages of dating, they never get to realize that.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ask, I plan, I transport, I pay. What is so hard about that?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pattern seems to be I set up the first two, and then the woman suddenly starts planning everything cause she wants more.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far i have planned the 4 dates.. we have smashed on all four of them.

However it's getting to the stage where I want her to make an effort too, so my plan is to stop asking and let her ask to meet...

If she doesn't... Well it's low IL which means I find better suitable plates and let her drop.

The problem with always making the effort is, that these girls get too comfortable and stop appreciating your free time.

She will say yes to that date, but on the days that suite her best.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So far i have planned the 4 dates.. we have smashed on all four of them.

However it's getting to the stage where I want her to make an effort too, so my plan is to stop asking and let her ask to meet...

If she doesn't... Well it's low IL which means I find better suitable plates and let her drop.

The problem with always making the effort is, that these girls get too comfortable and stop appreciating your free time.

She will say yes to that date, but on the days that suite her best.
Now I see how people fvck themselves out of dates and lays and potential.

Analyzing every little thing.

You have been on 4 dates, she has fvcked you all 4 times. Yet OP still concludes she probably has low IL.

This can't be real life anymore.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Eventually it gets to a point where you just have implied dates on certain nights, and the guy no longer needs to ask.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

You have been on 4 dates, she has fvcked you all 4 times. Yet OP still concludes she probably has low IL.

Aren't you the same guy simping over @sarnant in the other thread?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah dude... You think ****ing her 4x is a win?

I'm thinking of the bigger picture here... It should at some point become mutual effort on both parties to meet or hook up.

You the guy who is reaching out every single time, every weekend, for 10 years straight lol prepare yourself to take a big L further down the line

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I mean I got a “hell yes” response to a date and guess what, haven’t heard from her since I’ve texted twice to set something up and nothing but silence. Got my “hell yes!” though for whatever that’s worth. Not much apparently these days.lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a good point. Anyone who has been in a situation of having 4 dates with the same woman and having sex on all 4 dates is doing well. At that point, the mindset is to let the good times keep rolling.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean I got a “hell yes” response to a date and guess what, haven’t heard from her since I’ve texted twice to set something up and nothing but silence. Got my “hell yes!” though for whatever that’s worth. Not much apparently these days.lol
Right...because a text response is the same as fvcking someone numerous times.

You serious with this?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nah dude... You think ****ing her 4x is a win?

I'm thinking of the bigger picture here... It should at some point become mutual effort on both parties to meet or hook up.

You the guy who is reaching out every single time, every weekend, for 10 years straight lol prepare yourself to take a big L further down the line
Long term doesn't come into play until after multiple months.

If it's that big of a problem then sit down and talk to her about it. You know. Communicate. I know that's so "beta" to sit down and actually talk to someone like an adult tho right?

Not everything needs to be some sort of game.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right...because a text response is the same as fvcking someone numerous times.

You serious with this?
My point was in response to your comment about “analyzing every little thing”. Texting is EVERYTHING these days. It’s one thing I’ve had to adjust to. If you’re texting just to set up dates, you’re going to get minimal results these days. It’s just the way it is.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My point was in response to your comment about “analyzing every little thing”. Texting is EVERYTHING these days. It’s one thing I’ve had to adjust to. If you’re texting just to set up dates, you’re going to get minimal results these days. It’s just the way it is.
Texting is only a means to get her to meet you in person. Yes it can help build rapport and get her excited to see you in between dates but at the end of the day it's done to continue with her seeing you in person.

It sounds like you didn't even go on a date with that woman so it's kind of irrelevant to the OPs situation.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so date five was arranged by me, and as per usual we smashed at my house.

She did kind of mention on passing that Saturday's was meeting me days .

However it's Wednesday now. Do I reach out again, and ask her to meet, or let her reach out on this occasion