Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should A Man Lead & Arrange All The Dates?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so date 6 is tonight. When I say date six, I mean she will come to my house, we will eat, chill and smash.

It's now 6 dates/meets that I have arranged..

I'm at the point now, where I think I should be taking the back seat and let her make some effort in meeting up?

I am also getting the feeling that she is getting a little complacent, and expecting me to put ALL the work in, in order for us to meet.

We talked about getting together this coming Saturday, she sounded happy about meeting up, however I think it is best to leave the ball in her court?

Let her reconfirm the date, and check if we are still meeting?

If she doesn't reach out, then that tells me, either it's low interest... Or she has become complacent, meaning if I don't reach out then the date doesn't happen.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so date 6 is tonight. When I say date six, I mean she will come to my house, we will eat, chill and smash.

I'm at the point now, where I think I should be taking the back seat and let her make some effort in meeting up?

I am also getting the feeling that she is getting a little complacent, and expecting me to put ALL the work in, in order for us to meet.

We talked about getting together this coming Saturday, she sounded happy about meeting up, however I think it is best to leave the ball in her court?

If she doesn't reach out, then that tells me, either it's low interest... Or she has become complacent, meaning if I don't reach out then the date doesn't happen.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you let a woman arrange things you'll end in a room full of kokblockers.