"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Should a man ever seek emotional security in a woman?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
"Lowering standards " as in laying up with a more normal female and not a status conscious party girl. More normal doesn't mean it's a grotesque person. Her personality is better that the status girl. She just doesn't look like a popular slut or a porn star. I hope your not jagging off to porn over there.
I never said was chasing status conscious party girl or even go to or have an interest in going to parties. Of course I am all for dealing with any normal, not grotesque, not on meds, healthy woman. Where would I suggest otherwise or where did I suggest otherwise? I would not be into a "too bright" type of women. Whatever impression you may have of me or my standards is not true in the slightest!

I only fap to escort pics. On Mondays Chinese or Asian only, Tuesdays dark skinned Blacks, Wednesday light skinned Blacks and mixed, Thursdays Native women, Friday Arab women or middle east, Saturdays Indian, Sundays Arabic again. This only started last week but may stop soon as I get disgusted by this whole thing.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I never said was chasing status conscious party girl or even go to or have an interest in going to parties. Of course I am all for dealing with any normal, not grotesque, not on meds, healthy woman. Where would I suggest otherwise or where did I suggest otherwise? I would not be into a "too bright" type of women. Whatever impression you may have of me or my standards is not true in the slightest!

I only fap to escort pics. On Mondays Chinese or Asian only, Tuesdays dark skinned Blacks, Wednesday light skinned Blacks and mixed, Thursdays Native women, Friday Arab women or middle east, Saturdays Indian, Sundays Arabic again. This only started last week but may stop soon as I get disgusted by this whole thing.
Try not fapping for 3 weeks. I get a noticeable confidence boost due to self control and self respect.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I never said was chasing status conscious party girl or even go to or have an interest in going to parties. Of course I am all for dealing with any normal, not grotesque, not on meds, healthy woman. Where would I suggest otherwise or where did I suggest otherwise? I would not be into a "too bright" type of women. Whatever impression you may have of me or my standards is not true in the slightest!

I only fap to escort pics. On Mondays Chinese or Asian only, Tuesdays dark skinned Blacks, Wednesday light skinned Blacks and mixed, Thursdays Native women, Friday Arab women or middle east, Saturdays Indian, Sundays Arabic again. This only started last week but may stop soon as I get disgusted by this whole thing.
Bro. If a "too bright " one is way into you it feels great. Alot of spark and energy there.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Try not fapping for 3 weeks. I get a noticeable confidence boost due to self control and self respect.
By fapping I am assuming no escort pics while fapping as opposed to fapping in itself? There has already been at least three week intervals which have passed through the summer where there was no fap for at least three weeks and I have not really noticed anything different. A whole summer just passed.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
By fapping I am assuming no escort pics while fapping as opposed to fapping in itself? There has already been at least three week intervals which have passed through the summer where there was no fap for at least three weeks and I have not really noticed anything different. A whole summer just passed.
No fapping = zero jagging off to female images.

Don't waste your attention on porn or near porn and no masterbation. The confidence and energy is noticeable by day 9-10 for me.

Sex is OK.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
No fapping = zero jagging off to female images.

Don't waste your attention on porn or near porn and no masterbation. The confidence and energy is noticeable by day 9-10 for me.

Sex is OK.
Like I said I tried that and no results. If you noticed something then it works for you. I have tried it and have not noticed anything eventful. I notice I am less thirsty when I restarted last week Monday. As long as I dont go over the top with this I think it makes me more sexual as opposed to less when its avoided entirely.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Like I said I tried that and no results. If you noticed something then it works for you. I have tried it and have not noticed anything eventful. I notice I am less thirsty when I restarted last week Monday. As long as I dont go over the top with this I think it makes me more sexual as opposed to less when its avoided entirely.
Agree agree and agree. If it makes zero difference on you then don't do it. On some men it makes a very noticable difference.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
As the title says, is vulnerability and having a woman be your shoulder to cry on ever a good or acceptable idea? I know it seems rudimentary, but I seem to see happy couples behave in that fashion.
No!

If your parents or your cat dies, you may cry. But be your own emotional security.

NEVER cry in front of your woman about anything short then actual death happening!

NEVER EVER cry in front of your woman because of anything she said or did!

IF you need to cry, pull back, be alone, deal with it for an hour and come back.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
WTF is this with Men and Cats? LOL That's twice that it was mentioned in this thread. I dunno, I'd think I'd probably cry more if it was a dog vs. a cat. But then again, I didn't cry when either my cat or dog died. I was sad though when my dog died. Cat, not so much...
 
Top