Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short Men: Why Women Aren't Attracted Enough to Date Them

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at my post history for a couple of year ago, I was actually hesitant to post in this thread since there are way to many non believers and incel losers on the forum now a days. Anyway, no big deal, you can believe what you want. 1 woman a month is NOTHING, especially when online dating was booming 5-8 years ago. Also fyi no not everyone everymonth. Sometimes its was two in one day ;)
Yes, there was a time when you weren't even reprimanded and could get laid off a single D pic, where as today you'll be banned and possibly added to some name/shame forum that exists, they literally have a forum on POF where women post pics of 'Creepy Dudes' and have lookout lists.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there was a time when you weren't even reprimanded and could get laid off a single D pic, where as today you'll be banned and possibly added to some name/shame forum that exists, they literally have a forum on POF where women post pics of 'Creepy Dudes' and have lookout lists.
Yup exactly, 2013-2014 was prime, this was before tinder had paying tiers, I would swipe on 1000 woman in like 5 minutes with an app called tinderoid. Got so many matches from using that app it was crazy. I also used POF, okcupid, you name it I was on it. Also, I didnt have a steady job at the time so my whole day was focused on collecting numbers and getting laid. It literally became an obsession

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke to a short Asian girl who said she liked extremely tall men. I told her she just didn't want to kneel when orally pleasuring a man. She replied that it was an adventure sitting on their shoulders like a little girl going through the fair.

So we have a date tomorrow.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill shine in one this since im 5'5, 5'6...Yes it is harder, but I never had an issue. I had sex with about 150 women in my 20s, given I was muscular / athletic, but i also carry myself well with confidence. All of my dads side of the family is 6'0 plus, tallest being 6'6 so thats the world i grew up in, I act like im 6'2 personality wise and how i walk(most of the time except on days im feeling down)...It also comes down to the woman feeling safe around. you. Ive had a lot of women tell me how safe they feel around me. They know I will fight anyone no matter the size IF NEEDED. So im sure that aura helps me out.

One thing i noticed its getting worse in the past 5 years. I was in a relationship for 4 years, got back on tinder and bumble and not getting as many matches as i did 5 years ago when i was single.
Were those chicks fat?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were those chicks fat?
Not all, lets put it like this, yes some where "bigger" but nothing fat fat dude. I was catfished once by a fat chick, i kicked her out of my house after 5 min, I was disgusted. When it comes to GFs, in shape, skinnyish, good face, smile, im a good looking guy i know which is why i get away with what I did and i have charisma as well. Im not saying i fu*ked 10s 24/7 but no they were not ugly.

"Dont stick your **** in crazy"
"Dont stick your **** in a fatty" - Crissco

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Two new terms for you blockheads:

Testimonial injustice
occurs when a speaker's testimony is unjustly devalued or dismissed based on prejudicial beliefs or biases held by the listener. This can manifest due to various forms of prejudice, including those related to race, gender, social class, or, as in Chadwick's case, perceived personal superiority. The listener, because of their preconceived notions, fails to extend due credibility to the speaker, which in turn denies the speaker a form of epistemic respect, preventing a fair and open exchange of knowledge or experiences. This can further perpetuate existing stereotypes and systemic inequalities, as it reinforces the listener's biased viewpoint and discourages the speaker from sharing their experiences in the future.

An empathy gap refers to the difficulty or inability to understand or share another person's feelings, perspectives, or experiences, especially if one has not encountered similar situations themselves. This gap can manifest in failing to appreciate the complexity and nuances of another person's experiences, which can lead to a lack of understanding and sometimes even dismissiveness. In Chadwick's case, the empathy gap is evident in his inability to relate to Conrad's experiences, which he perceives as implausible simply because they do not align with his own beliefs and experiences. This impedes genuine communication and understanding, fostering a divide that can be challenging to bridge. It is a barrier to forming deeper connections and fostering a society based on mutual respect and understanding.

Were those chicks fat?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One study found that women were least attracted to smiling, happy men, preferring those who looked proud and powerful or moody and ashamed.
I've never understand why women would find a man looking ashamed as attractive, or prefer him to someone who is happy. I believe that was the study where they showed women pictures, and the smiling guy in the picture looked like a goof. Women don't want a smiling chimp. I tend to always be in a pretty good mood, so I'm usually feeling happy. Honestly, if women don't like it they p!ss off. I'll be happy if I want to.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understand why women would find a man looking ashamed as attractive, or prefer him to someone who is happy. I believe that was the study where they showed women pictures, and the smiling guy in the picture looked like a goof. Women don't want a smiling chimp. I tend to always be in a pretty good mood, so I'm usually feeling happy. Honestly, if women don't like it they p!ss off. I'll be happy if I want to.
Complacent men are easier over come. Smiling men usually don't have situational awareness. Women are the ones who are suppose to be cheerful. Men are suppose to be always aware and protect the women. Thats my theory anyways. It's about biology and in the past there really wasn't that much to be smiling about. Only crazy men would smile so much. Regular men knew to be vigilant at all times and be prepared for the next challenge (bears, wild animals, terrible weather, other men from other tribes, famine, etc., etc..)

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days, many masculine men are considered 'toxic' (especially in the U.S.) and feel like they have to apologise for their masculine traits.

IDGAF about other people's opinions. And I sure don't apologise for my masculine traits.
150 women / 10 years = 15 women / year

15 women / 12 months = 1.25 women / month

You slept with a new woman every month for 10 years with your height? I don't think Leonardo or Brad could do that in their heyday.

We got some serious players in here.
my one year of being single, appx 2018-20 wasn’t too far off that mark.
I think it depends on the way you look and the girls you attract. When I was on Tinder, not one of my pictures had me smiling. Yet I did fine. I don't look ashamed. More like serious or vaguely pissed off. Although I'm generally happy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complacent men are easier over come. Smiling men usually don't have situational awareness. Women are the ones who are suppose to be cheerful. Men are suppose to be always aware and protect the women. Thats my theory anyways. It's about biology and in the past there really wasn't that much to be smiling about. Only crazy men would smile so much. Regular men knew to be vigilant at all times and be prepared for the next challenge (bears, wild animals, terrible weather, other men from other tribes, famine, etc., etc..)
I agree that men smiling looks a little strange, like I said before it's goofy looking. Women smiling look pleasant and sexy, because they're supposed to be accommodating (ideally). None of that explains why a man looking ashamed would be attractive though.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the smiling guy in the picture looked like a goof
Probably. 'Smiling' is a weak description, because there are definitely attractive smiles and unattractive smiles.
While I don't 'smile my head off', women have commented that I always look like there's some inner amusement going on behind my 'mysterious' / 'mischievous' expression.
I don't think looking moody / dour / ashamed / annoyed is attractive to women, certainly not more than the 'ghost of a smile'.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Smiling' is a weak description, because there are definitely attractive smiles and unattractive smiles.
Here are the pictures used in the study that were shown to the participants. The guys are on the bottom, for those who can't tell anymore. Bottom left is the smiling, happy guy. I wouldn't go so far as to say that's an unattractive smile (although the participants did). But there's something unnerving and unsettling about it. He either looks like a dork, or that he's liable to knife you as soon as your back is turned.

I agree there are attractive smiles and unattractive smiles. PUA theory always pushes the "smirk" instead, but smirkers make me want to punch them.

The female's Pride shot makes her look too butch.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are the pictures used in the study that were shown to the participants. The guys are on the bottom, for those who can't tell anymore. Bottom left is the smiling, happy guy. I wouldn't go so far as to say that's an unattractive smile (although the participants did). But there's something unnerving and unsettling about it. He either looks like a dork, or that he's liable to knife you as soon as your back is turned.

I agree there are attractive smiles and unattractive smiles. PUA theory always pushes the "smirk" instead, but smirkers make me want to punch them.

The female's Pride shot makes her look too butch.
Her teats look the biggest for Pride. :cool:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op is more about using the search. You'll find banned and where the Dj bible has moved to. Like a note is an office joke. Manlet :crazy:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
"And the meek shall inherit nothing." Naah....as promised,the meek may well inherit the Earth,but perhaps only after the strong and powerful have finished with it!