Short Men: Why Women Aren't Attracted Enough to Date Them

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why were they so small back then? Not just the US, but the brits and the German soldiers were also not ripped 6-3 chads like they're now you see. I think roids play a part too.
Sure, but it's also a cultural change and a situations change. Nam was a lot of jungle fighting where being wiry and light on your feet would be better than built like a tank. From my experience, the most impressive fighters don't look physically impressive.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could in very close combat.
If they manage to use their weight, sure, but have you been trained in close-quarters combat? You really don't want to carry unnecessary weight, whether it's flab or muscle.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, but it's also a cultural change and a situations change. Nam was a lot of jungle fighting where being wiry and light on your feet would be better than built like a tank. From my experience, the most impressive fighters don't look physically impressive.
Ww2 as well. Men in general will not bulked up until the 1980s. Just like women were not fat as well. Look at photos and that from the 1950s.

I'm wondering if gym equipment and roids do play a role. Didn't have as many gyms back then. Today it's easier to workout.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering if gym equipment and roids do play a role. Didn't have as many gyms back then. Today it's easier to workout.
Maybe, but it's also likely to lead to excess. Most of my exercise comes in the form of riding my bicycle around town, training in martial arts, and simple resistance training. I don't use weights (or gyms).

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do all of that, but if you still aren't in the top 10% of men, it doesn't matter.

It's like telling average women to dress better, act more sexy, be more "attractive". If they do all of this, they will get an exclusive LTR with the top 10% of men. Sorry average girls, the top ten percent of men are usually reserved for the top 10% of women. Collectively, nothing that the average woman can do will make the majority of them have LTR with the top 10% of men. Its mathematical impossible. It's a zero sum game. The average woman will lose. Same with the average man.

Granted some "average" man can break through and become part of the top 10% of men, but then another man must leave the top 10% of men category. Zero sum game where collectively trying to be better does not improve the whole segment of average men.

You basically will have the same number of "winners and losers".
Then give up and stay an average loser for the rest of your life as self improvement and getting a better life and relationships with women is too hard for you because "All the women want a top 10%" man.

I've been here since 2005, I've slept with about 20 women on average each year over the last 20 years or so.
I started off as a young teen lurker on the forums with heavy "Oneitis" for this chick in school. No outlook on life and only my workaholic old man as a proper male figure in my life. Caught up in the late 90's and early 2000's metrosexual revolution of "Real men wear pink" and other rubbish psych crap.

Today I'm 39 I've represented NZ in multiple sports at World Championship level and could have easily been in winning America's Cup teams, I have dabbled in steroid use to gain the upper edge on my competition during the off season. I own my own construction and software development company and I'm in a semi LTR with a 28 year old nursing grad.

Yes I'm 183cm tall (just under 6 foot I think) and no where near to being a "Top 10% Man" !!! BUT I've outworked my competition and my siblings and I'm worth a decent amount today. Went from a lost 17 year old to a proper "Man" with his head screwed on right in just over 2 decades ....... not bad eh ???

I've met pessimistic people like you my entire life ... the type of person filled with "Yes but" and bullsh!te excuses and theories galore.

Success takes time and effort and a solid work ethic and self belief and self discipline, something too many people lack and THUS will remain failures !!!

If I can do it from the a$$ end of the world why cant you ? You're all looking for a magic solution or excuse to cover up your own lack of a particular skill or inability to focus on the long term goal !!!

The SoSuave "System" and advice from proper "Men" that you might know in real life WORKS.
As I've said countless times before the "System works" the Man is the only thing that might fail due to his inability to focus.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's time to stop reading psychology today magazine.
Who said I was reading psychology magazine.

I googled “How to attract hot women not being 6’1.” That was the first link that popped up.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then give up and stay an average loser for the rest of your life as self improvement and getting a better life and relationships with women is too hard for you because "All the women want a top 10%" man.

I've been here since 2005, I've slept with about 20 women on average each year over the last 20 years or so.
I started off as a young teen lurker on the forums with heavy "Oneitis" for this chick in school. No outlook on life and only my workaholic old man as a proper male figure in my life. Caught up in the late 90's and early 2000's metrosexual revolution of "Real men wear pink" and other rubbish psych crap.

Today I'm 39 I've represented NZ in multiple sports at World Championship level and could have easily been in winning America's Cup teams, I have dabbled in steroid use to gain the upper edge on my competition during the off season. I own my own construction and software development company and I'm in a semi LTR with a 28 year old nursing grad.

Yes I'm 183cm tall (just under 6 foot I think) and no where near to being a "Top 10% Man" !!! BUT I've outworked my competition and my siblings and I'm worth a decent amount today. Went from a lost 17 year old to a proper "Man" with his head screwed on right in just over 2 decades ....... not bad eh ???

I've met pessimistic people like you my entire life ... the type of person filled with "Yes but" and bullsh!te excuses and theories galore.

Success takes time and effort and a solid work ethic and self belief and self discipline, something too many people lack and THUS will remain failures !!!

If I can do it from the a$$ end of the world why cant you ? You're all looking for a magic solution or excuse to cover up your own lack of a particular skill or inability to focus on the long term goal !!!

The SoSuave "System" and advice from proper "Men" that you might know in real life WORKS.
As I've said countless times before the "System works" the Man is the only thing that might fail due to his inability to focus.
If you're telling the truth, you are a GigaChad. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said I was reading psychology magazine.

I googled “How to attract hot women not being 6’1.” That was the first link that popped up.
Wow someone could be in the category and still mog me by over half a foot. :mad:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow someone could be in the category and still mog me by over half a foot. :mad:
I am much taller than you are and I'm considered less than ideal height. There are women who even discard for height reasons.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am much taller than you are and I'm considered less than ideal height. There are women who even discard for height reasons.
It's OVER for LessThanIdealHeightCels. :mad:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I am just 5’9 and I do ok. I dated a woman who was 6’2 earlier this year. I suppose I compensate a lot for my height by the mystery i create. I think a lot of women are interested in me because I leave them wondering what I am about and wanting to learn more. I hear things like “You don’t look like a cop, there is no way I would have guessed that. What else are you going to surprise me with?” or “I just never know what’s gonna come out of your mouth and i am always anxious to hear the next thing”. Can’t do anything about my height so i work around it.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 6ft 1sh and my ex was 5ft 11 and her ex was 6ft 6. He was so irrelevant that the only time I heard about him was when I randomly asked her about him lol.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose I compensate a lot for my height by the mystery i create. I think a lot of women are interested in me because I leave them wondering what I am about and wanting to learn more.
Indeed, women love intrigue. Evasiveness is your ally.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Good thing I'm 6'2, driving a sporty Lexus helps.

It seems the new dream height went up to 6'5.

Reality tv tropes. Less than 5% of men are 6'2. Average height for men is 5'10. I'm at the average NFL height.

Tom Cruise, Kevin Hart, Bruno Mars, Zuckerberg, could all be considered to be north of 6 feet because of their fame and fortune. Bernard Arnault and Elon Musk are already north of 6 feet, fame and fortune just add value. Same with Myron Gaines, Kevin Samuels, AMS, etc.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts?
My thoughts:

I think there are almost no women who’ve ever said, “I want a short man”.

There are short men who have women, usually very short women.
It's not just short men.
I’m borderline manlet (5’10”) and this hasn’t stopped me from getting what I want.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are easily led by nature and if another woman wants 6ft + then she wants 6ft + even if she previously wasn't that bothered about it before
Oddly enough, it's the same with beards. Not long ago they were seen as scruffy, now suddenly every women prefers a bearded man over clean shaven.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly enough, it's the same with beards. Not long ago they were seen as scruffy, now suddenly every women prefers a bearded man over clean shaven.
I guess the pendulum is swinging between feminine and masculine. Before beards became in, there was the metrosexual that was considered attractive back then, but is considered effeminate today. The pendulum will swing the other way when women will get tired of hairy men and want their men hairless again.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing I'm 6'2, driving a sporty Lexus helps.

It seems the new dream height went up to 6'5.

Reality tv tropes. Less than 5% of men are 6'2. Average height for men is 5'10. I'm at the average NFL height.

Tom Cruise, Kevin Hart, Bruno Mars, Zuckerberg, could all be considered to be north of 6 feet because of their fame and fortune. Bernard Arnault and Elon Musk are already north of 6 feet, fame and fortune just add value. Same with Myron Gaines, Kevin Samuels, AMS, etc.
Also pro sports especially the nhl for example if you're not over 6 foot they add two to three inches to you. Thats why when you meet many pro sports players they're a lot smaller in person. Crosby, Martin St. Louis, Brad Marchand are all examples. Marchand is listed 5 foot 9 but is more like 5 foot 5 in person from people who've met him.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As one of my favorite writers wrote, “trying to keep up with the ever-changing desires of women, men become unhinged lunatics.” I agree with this. This emphasis on “what women want” is ridiculous!